Sneeze Fetish Forum

Next word starts with the last word's last letter (current topic - food)

LapidotLover22

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dolphin!

Are repeats allowed? I think I saw emu used twice. Do we switch categories once we run out of animals or get stuck?

Dolphin!

Are repeats allowed? I think I saw emu used twice. Do we switch categories once we run out of animals or get stuck?

Nightingale has been used three times and the OP hasn't complained.

I don't think we'll run out of animals, especially since insects count, too (as they should since they are animals) and so do mythical creatures (that aren't part-human/humanoid). OP says that the theme changes each month.

Nile crocodile

Dolphin!

I don't think we'll run out of animals, especially since insects count, too (as they should since they are animals) and so do mythical creatures (that aren't part-human/humanoid). OP says that the theme changes each month.

Nile crocodile

My bad! I suck at following directions. :lol:

Earwig (ick)

Dolphin!

Nile crocodile

My bad! I suck at following directions. heh.gif

Earwig (ick)

I want to say repeats aren't allowed, but I certainly don't expect anyone to go through the whole thread to make sure. So, repeats are allowed IF the word hasn't been used for three pages. But since it's been used like, four times now, I'm just going to ban nightingale.

Also, mythical that aren't HALF human aren't allowed. If the thing has at least two other animal parts, I'm okay with that.

Anyway, Rottweiler (I also accept breeds and stuff)

Archived