Sneeze Fetish Forum

Next word starts with the last word's last letter (current topic - food)

LapidotLover22

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xuanhuaceratops (I know it's a genus name, not the name of a certain species but there aren't many species names that start with x)

Appalachian (Mt.)

Please, remember to stick to the theme, which is currently animals. I think I would like to make it a rule that if a poster breaks the rules of the game, their post is ignored. For instance, the last post was a geological formation, not an animal, so rather than something starting with N, my post is:

Albatross

(Please note - I have edited the topic title so that people coming to the thread for the first time are aware of the current theme. If and when the topic changes, I will edit it again, but if someone can give me a shout when this happens (in case I don't notice) that would be helpful!)

Lemur!

(Please note - I have edited the topic title so that people coming to the thread for the first time are aware of the current theme. If and when the topic changes, I will edit it again, but if someone can give me a shout when this happens (in case I don't notice) that would be helpful!)

Lemur!

Will do. Iiger

Archived