Sneeze Fetish Forum

Luigi's avatar games

riyona_ebooks

The above avatar is at your doorstep,sick and shivering in the rain

Because stuff like this is everywhere on TV Tropes but since Google ruined everything this is my last resort.

So to start,what's your reaction?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call you up and let you know there's a shivery, possibly about to sneeze? Luigi who needs some cuddling. I suppose I could invite him in and make him cocoa while he waits for you to come and collect him. :P

Our avatars have been gender flipped

Just to make things more hilariously awkward >W<

What the--!? D:

LOL Pretty sure there's been fanfiction written about the people in my avatar gender switching x'D

And look, some bonus fem!Cas LOL

e32ad7b63195445b39a8ed8565c01583.jpg

kU0VJsd.png

Combined with your signature, this is even better (and it's fan-fucking-tastic to begin with) because it kind of looks like Ben is about to attempt a tit grab on himself. And who could blame him? The can never be too many men in dresses.

ETA: Mark, on the other hand, is less amused.

vWAf79J.gif

many men in dresses.

I heard someone invoke my mating call.

I'm actually shocked and amazed that I couldn't find any gender-bent HiNaBN fanart, so please accept the "come hither" expression of Lady Tennant as penance:

tumblr_m2737igwar1r0xwuk_zps3a3b3ad0.jpg

:lmfao: Also, VoOs, your flaily-hands Benedict is just so multifaceted. There's no possible conversation that IS NOT enhanced by his presence.

Is that blood on your fingers or is it something else?

I wish you put a :naughty: at the end of this because this sounds like THE WORST chat up line ever :rofl:

Is that blood on your fingers or is it something else?

I wish you put a naughty.gif at the end of this because this sounds like THE WORST chat up line ever lol.gif

Okay I literally decided against that because that is exactly what I thought it would have sounded like. :lmfao:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived