Sneeze Fetish Forum

Luigi's avatar games

riyona_ebooks

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Like... what is the characters' reaction to each other (this is slash fiction - we already know the basics)/being featured in a slash fic? What is their reaction to I reading it (yea, you most likely didn't mean this)..?

Whoops ^^ Our reaction,actually.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't quite get it either, like...I feel like everyone's reaction would just be some form of :naughty: or :blush: , like there isn't too many ways to really go with this?

Oh baby, you encircle that superior vena cava. Mmm, yeah. Get your tail all around my brachiocephalic trunk.

Am I doing it right?

EDIT: GDI, Anony. This now a ménage à trois.

Oh baby, you encircle that superior vena cava. Mmm, yeah. Get your tail all around my brachiocephalic trunk.

Am I doing it right?

You can be my intestinal parasite any day.

Am I doing it right?

EDIT: GDI, Anony. This now a ménage à trois.

I ship it. All of it. Oh yeah, baby. :naughty:

What can I say, I love shoving myself into places I don't belong. Like in the middle of a conversation about sexytiemz.

Luigi.... leers lustfully at the tea cup... it does nothing.... it is a tea cup...

If we drop the "slash" out of this and add... a little something I can definitely approve of this. [i don't remember the name of the guy in my avatar right now, sorry] and a tea cup... I can see the potential, lol.

(New game)

The above avatar is your roomate

Pretty self-explanatory :3

Archived