Sneeze Fetish Forum

Non-Sneezing Allergies or Asthma?

Former Empath

So this thought sparked from a conversation in the main forums, but I wanted to post a separate topic here.

Does anyone have a liking for non-sneezing allergies? Like someone being allergic to peanuts or bees or stuff like that?

I was thinking about it because I dated a guy once who had asthma. I had never thought of it like that before, but one time we were going on a walk together, and he had to stop and take out his inhaler, and use it a couple times. He looked so vulnerable that it totally melted me. I think I felt a little protective of him.

He definitely noticed, and I eventually admitted (feeling terrible about it) that I liked seeing him use his inhaler. After that, he would purposefully get into playfights where we'd chase each other around his apartment and tickle each other, until he got so out of breath that he had to use his inhaler. At first, it made me really nervous, and I felt so guilty that he was literally having trouble breathing just to turn me on. But we had a few long talks about it, and he said he accepted responsibility for doing it, and that he wanted to, and he liked... well... being vulnerable and feeling like I was taking care of him afterward by rubbing his back and such.

So, yeah... just wondering if anyone else had a fetish or like of stuff like this?

SneezingCosmos

After that, he would purposefully get into playfights where we'd chase each other around his apartment and tickle each other

First of all, cute ^.^

But to answer the question posed, I do consider taking care of someone who is sick (not even necessarily sneezy) to fall into its own fetish for me. Like you said about his use of the inhaler, seeing someone needing to be bedridden makes me feel protective of that person and tugs at me to do what I can to make them feel better. I'd say colds are enough of a fetish for me that I get distracted by things that remind me of illness: bedhead, pajamas, medicine, thermometers, kleenexes, and facial flushing.

I must also admit that I have a thing for girls with glasses.

If I see a girl I like wearing glasses then I am turned on instantly.

I'd love to compliment a girl with glasses and even almost die it if she took them off and told me what her vision was like without her specs and even let me take them and playfully taunt her.

This also lead to a degrading moment when an acquaintance managed to party find this out and he asked:

"Have you got a thing for babes with glasses"?

I wanted to say yes, not really caring if he found out but I kept silent until the conversation moved forwards onto a different topic.

So that's my two fetishes besides sneezing.

Oh, that's interesting. I wonder if that ties into the same idea of vulnerability, like someone can't see without their glasses, so they're vulnerable? I can see that.

I like glasses on guys, but it's different for me than other things that are more fetishy. Maybe it's because of the way glasses are used to show "geekiness" sometimes (and that's a quality I like). Or in anime, too, they're often used to show the "smart" character in the show or something.

Plus, it's cute when a guy adjusts his glasses. I think I saw an image about that, once... the different ways that people adjust their glasses. Hm.

After that, he would purposefully get into playfights where we'd chase each other around his apartment and tickle each other

First of all, cute ^.^

But to answer the question posed, I do consider taking care of someone who is sick (not even necessarily sneezy) to fall into its own fetish for me. Like you said about his use of the inhaler, seeing someone needing to be bedridden makes me feel protective of that person and tugs at me to do what I can to make them feel better. I'd say colds are enough of a fetish for me that I get distracted by things that remind me of illness: bedhead, pajamas, medicine, thermometers, kleenexes, and facial flushing.

Aw, yes, pajamas are definitely a thing that reminds me of that. Blushing, PJs, tissues... all lovely.

SneezingCosmos

Same here ^^ Especially if the frames are thick and colored something that looks good against her hair.

The only other fetish I used to have was masks, like surgical masks, but that went away years ago when I started focusing more on my sneezing fetish. If someone sneezed and made a mess in a mask they were wearing, I'd still think it would be pretty cute, though!

I'm super there. I love girls with glasses and I love all sorts of allergies. I'm frankly not sure why, I just really like it. If I see someone's epipen or inhaler, I get very interested.

As a person with asthma who has to carry an inhaler everywhere, I find this some kind of weirdly flattering/reassuring because asthma life be like 'I have this strange object which I must carry around with me at all times, sometimes I must put the strange object in my mouth and look like I'm trying eat it for a second as it makes a whoosh sound, repeat this process, hide strange object and continue on' and people interested in it in a way other than 'ew what is that is she dying' is like yeeeah ;D.

As a person with asthma who has to carry an inhaler everywhere, I find this some kind of weirdly flattering/reassuring because asthma life be like 'I have this strange object which I must carry around with me at all times, sometimes I must put the strange object in my mouth and look like I'm trying eat it for a second as it makes a whoosh sound, repeat this process, hide strange object and continue on' and people interested in it in a way other than 'ew what is that is she dying' is like yeeeah ;D.

If you don't mind me asking, what triggers your asthma? Is it an allergy thing or an exercise thing?

If you don't mind me asking, what triggers your asthma? Is it an allergy thing or an exercise thing?

Exercise mostly, and temperature. Not too bad luckily, just enough to be inconvenient.

I had no idea that asthma could be caused by temperature. That's actually really awesome.

I had no idea that asthma could be caused by temperature. That's actually really awesome.

I don't know if regular asthma can, I have like a weird variant of it, so it's just really uncomfortable and hard to breathe with extreme temps or temp changes,

Yeah, it was really tough for me, though, because I felt sooooo guilty. I was deathly afraid that we were going to be messing around and he'd have a serious attack and actually not be able to breathe. But once he had reassured me... oh my gawd, it was sexy. He just looked so vulnerable, curled up on the couch or on the floor where we had collapsed together from tickling, with his hair falling into his face and his inhaler in his hand while he tried to breathe deeply.

So, uh... yeah, definitely there are those of us out there who think it's hot. ^^;

Yeah, it was really tough for me, though, because I felt sooooo guilty. I was deathly afraid that we were going to be messing around and he'd have a serious attack and actually not be able to breathe. But once he had reassured me... oh my gawd, it was sexy. He just looked so vulnerable, curled up on the couch or on the floor where we had collapsed together from tickling, with his hair falling into his face and his inhaler in his hand while he tried to breathe deeply.

So, uh... yeah, definitely there are those of us out there who think it's hot. ^^;

Gosh. That is, uh, a really great story and an even better boyfriend.

I hadn't really thought about how sexy asthma was before tonight, but now it is a rather solid kink of mine.

Gosh. That is, uh, a really great story and an even better boyfriend.

I hadn't really thought about how sexy asthma was before tonight, but now it is a rather solid kink of mine.

Wow, I didn't realize talking about it like this might spark other people to like it. =) Makes me want to write a fic about it...

I mean, it more brought it to my attention than actually sparked it, but I would love a fic. :)

I mean, it more brought it to my attention than actually sparked it, but I would love a fic. smile.png

Okay, posted it here. =) It's not very long, but my mind went places that I can't really write about outside of the Adult forum, which I don't have access to yet, so I kind of cut it off there. ^^;

I have asthma myself. Having someone hold me or help support me when I'm coughing is wonderful. But truthfully, I'm not sure how much of that is a fetish, since asthma as a disease scares me--it can be lifethreatening, as can peanut and bee allergies. I don't find those things fetishy at all because of their serious nature. However, caring for someone who's sick--fever, cold, flu long as it's not a super horrid/phlegmy cough, lay it on :P

I just love helping people. I also turn into a big baby when I'm sick. Where some people want/need space, I need and crave care and attention, long as it isn't that creepy kind of too-clingy stuff.

For me, it's a little different. With seriously life threatening allergies, I'd never actually want them to get triggered, but knowing that someone has them is just appealing to me, in the same way other small traits are. It's more of a preference than a fetish.

But with non life threatening stuff, if I was with a girl who was alright getting breathless and wheezy for me or a guy who was cool breaking out into hives for me, that would be very very attractive to me. And I'm sure I'd also feel pretty bad about it and probably do everything they asked me to do for about a year.

i personally dont think asthma is awesome at all.....i was in the hospital once and literally almost died because of it....i dont think thats something i could find myself getting turned on by. its too much of a life threatening thing

Having asthma is horrible i got it and just like siren I get regular breathing problems and has to be monitored or it get worse it's not nice and that's definitely not something to get turned on over I had one occasion where I nearly died I cried for a whole day worried that I won't be around anymore.

it does suck, i was stuck in the boring hospital for a week, turned out i had COPD along with it. they actually told me that i was close to death, since my oxygen level was so low. its not too bad most of the time, but if i exercise or do anything that makes me get too out of breath it gets worse.

I know it felt like I had absolutely no breathe left and it's just the idea that the heart monitor machine showed my heartbeat going down that's what scared me I was kept at hospital for a while but I honestly can't remember anything as it gave me bad dreams So I often lost sleep as well.

Personally, I don't find people having life threatening asthma attacks sexy. I would like knowing that a potential date had some kind of life threatening allergy, but that's just a thing I find kind of cute like having red hair. And I would certainly never ever want to have them go through it. Death and near death are scary.

Non life threatening asthma, where the person can just use their inhaler and be fine in a few minutes, however, does turn me on a little. I'm not sure why, honestly.

Bladedriver, I feel like we're kind of saying opposite things. I'm saying that I don't find life threatening stuff sexy, just a little cute. Like the same way some people like certain hair styles. I would so much rather be with someone who had non life threatening allergies than with life threatening ones. But they certainly aren't a turn off and I'd maybe get a bit worked up if they talked about their allergies a bunch and I'd love to be trusted enough to carry someone's epipen.

Personally, I don't find people having life threatening asthma attacks sexy. I would like knowing that a potential date had some kind of life threatening allergy, but that's just a thing I find kind of cute like having red hair. And I would certainly never ever want to have them go through it. Death and near death are scary.

Non life threatening asthma, where the person can just use their inhaler and be fine in a few minutes, however, does turn me on a little. I'm not sure why, honestly.

This is definitely what I'm trying to say. If there was any sort of possibility that some could actually be seriously hurt from it, there isn't a way that I could enjoy it at all or find it sexy. I know because I also have a crying fetish, and when someone is crying because of something like a sad movie, it's really sexy, but when someone is crying because they're actually emotionally wounded by something, the "sexy" part shuts down entirely and I just want to be there for them in a kind way (not a fetishy way).

The thing with asthma is the same way. If that ex-boyfriend had been in any kind of danger of being hurt, I couldn't have found it sexy at all. It only worked because he only had mild asthma and wasn't in any danger.

If I see a girl I like wearing glasses then I am turned on instantly.

I'd love to compliment a girl with glasses and even almost die it if she took them off and told me what her vision was like without her specs and even let me take them and playfully taunt her.

I've never understood why people like glasses so much, but maybe that's because I have glasses, and I hate them with a burning passion XD

Archived