Sneeze Fetish Forum

Non-Sneezing Allergies or Asthma?

Former Empath

I've never understood why people like glasses so much, but maybe that's because I have glasses, and I hate them with a burning passion XD

People's eyes look nicer in them, if you ask me. Also, for me at least, it's a small vulnerability thing too, I guess.

I've never worn glasses before so I wouldn't know firsthand, but some people who wear glasses might just find them to be annoying to deal with and that might be why they hate them. Of course contacts sound like they would be an even bigger pain in the ass, but again I wouldn't know. :)

I know. I was just giving an example of why someone might not like having to wear glasses. :) I love my sneeze fetish, but I also acknowledge that a lot of people probably don't like having allergies or cold either. :P

• 2 months later...

I hope people don't mind me resurrecting this thread. I was actually thinking about making one like it myself.

Yes. Every kind of allergy. Yes to all of it. Oh yes. For me, just the knowledge that someone has an allergy is a major turn-on.

I also really like it when people wear reading glasses, even more than just regular glasses. - it's the vulnerability thing, but it's also the thought that said vulnerability can be turned 'on' and 'off' by something as simple as changing activitities, but will always be there in the background, intrinsic to the person. This isn't as strong , but it's the same thing that gets me going about allergies.

My fetish is actually MORE about allergies than it is sneezing. Sneezing is definitely a fetish in its own right, but finding out a sneeze had nothing at all to do with an allergy really disappoints me, and is actually a bit of a turn-off for me... unless the person appeals to my 'instrinsic vulnerability' fetish in some other way... I think that's the best way to explain it. Honestly, there are so many little things that can fit into that.

If someone has asthma, it's the same thing. Again, nothing quite compares with sneezing, but it's cute, and it gets a million, million, times sexier if it's caused by allergies.
(Of course, I have to admit I've never actually witnessed an asthma attack IRL, and in stories you know they're going to be okay in the end. If someone was actually in danger, I don't know if all this would be there in the first place.)

Food allergies are more cute than anything else - knowing someone has them adds to my attraction to them, but just me knowing is as far as I have any desire for it to go. I wouldn't want them to eat something they were allergic to, even if it would be harmless in the long run and they really didn't mind for some reason, because most possible symptoms don't really do anything for me on their own. (although if they WERE triggered by accident, I would certainly want to be there and take care of the person! Caretaking is a huge part of how I interact with people, and, I mean, the symptoms wouldn't turn me off...)

I don't share this fetish BUT for y'alls imagination I'll tell you something about myself (because I'm a helper see?)

I'm a 21 year old female. Only allergy in the world (don't even get seasonal allergies) is coconut. Just coconut, not all nuts and nothing else but anything involving real coconut my throat will close up if I eat it (which means I can't even use coconut shampoo or anything cause if any residue is on my hands and I eat, bam) but here's the kicker: no one labels that a food may contain coconut. Store bought foods I can read the ingredients labels but at a buffet or restaurant? they never say if it has coconut in it or not so everytime I go out to eat there's a chance I'll end up eating coconut.

• 2 months later...

I like no sneezing allergies too like knowing that someone has a nut allergy is appealing mostly because people with food allergies are most of the time the nicest people you'll ever met which in its self is attractive.

Archived