The Lonesome Rider - Volbeat

Smooth Criminal - Micheal Jackson

Me and Mary Jane - Blackstone Cherry

Awkward - Ken Ashcorp

Girls, Girls, Girls! - Emilie Autumn

Me and Mr. Wolf - The Wednesday

5 hours ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Girls, Girls, Girls! - Emilie Autumn

Wow, that's so cool. I was actually listening to some of her stuff for the sake of nostalgia the other day, but I've never met anyone else who likes her music! (:

2 hours ago, Sooph said:

Wow, that's so cool. I was actually listening to some of her stuff for the sake of nostalgia the other day, but I've never met anyone else who likes her music! (:

Neat! Yeah, I found her about two years ago and I've been hooked ever since! I can sing a few of her songs haha :) 

1 minute ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Neat! Yeah, I found her about two years ago and I've been hooked ever since! I can sing a few of her songs haha :) 

That's amazing! I think I first found her music when I was like 12, so 8 years ago (my god where did time go...) She's certainly a very talented musician!

With the way things are going for me right now, I'd go with "Believe It Or Not (Theme From Greatest American Hero)"  The lyrics kinda fit with how I feel about how life seems to have panned out overall.

For the auditory delight of anyone who either just went "Whoa, I remember that song!" or "Dude, what are you talking about?":

Of course if I were in a bad mood like I was last week I'd probably pick something else.  Are there any songs named "Life Is Made Of Butts and People Are Butts And You Know What, Screw Everything"? :laugh:

• 4 months later...
sexyhankysneeze

Underclass Hero - Sum 41

Hold my Hand - New Found Glory

Black - Pearl Jam

Macy's Day Parade - Green Day

Revenge & It's Thrills - Tonight Alive

In Fate's Hands - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Sir Psycho Sexy - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy

• 3 months later...

I'm not okay by MCR

Drown by get scared

I'm insane &................................................................................................................................................................................................................

dance with the devil by breaking benjamin

• 1 month later...

“Haven’t met you yet,” by Micheal Buble. Usually this song describes my outlook on life when I’m in a good mood.

Or, when I’m in a bad mood and hate the world, “Hellevator” or “Grrr” by Stray kids.

• 3 weeks later...

Queen - The show must go on. 

Gojira - Death of me. 

Billy Joel - Piano Man. 

(I might add more to my list) 

Man in the mirror - Michael Jackson 

Archived