Sneeze Fetish Forum

RediChalyn

Hey I do take requests but most of these will probably be original. The first one, for anyone who roleplays with me using Shane, will give some insight into the character. Enjoy!

Shane laid back on the opened bed of his truck, grateful to be alone and the cold of the metal. He'd been fighting a nasty head cold for the past week, and it had officially moved to his sinuses which made his almost constant headache almost unbearable. He sniffed, instantly realizing that to be a mistake as a tickle suddenly made itself known in his nose. His breath started coming in short rasps and he swiped at his nose annoyed. He-hiih...the tickle seemed to subside for a moment and he relaxed, sniffling as he reached into his pocket, turning slightly, and pulled out a red bandanna. He scrubbed at his nose with it, the tickle instantly returning with a vengeance. Hih-heeh-he--HERSHOO! He sneezed wetly into the bandanna, the force thrusting his upper body forward but as soon as he sneezed his head fell back onto the bed of his truck. "Ow..." he mumbled weakly before realizing the tickle was building up again. Eh-eehh--HERSHOO! He-heh--aaahh-HITCHEW! ETCH! ITXCH! Heh-... The tickle stuck in his nose and he sniffed wetly, groaning as he flung his arms out so he was laying spread eagle with his legs dangling off the edge of the tail gate. He coughed hard, sniffling miserably as he remembered when he'd been in Iraq. How can something as small as a cold take me out like this, when roadside bombs couldn't? He thought to himself. With a pained grunt, he pushed himself up and reached through the back window of his truck, grabbing a bottle of aspirin and popping a couple out, swallowing them dry despite how sore his throat was. His cell phone buzzed in the seat and he picked it up, answering. "Hello? Oh," he coughed into his wrist, trying to make his voice sound less hoarse, "hey sis. Nah it's just allergies I'm fine." He listened quietly for a bit, pressing a finger beneath his nose in an attempt to alleviate the ceaseless tickle that had chosen now to attempt to build up. "Well, if you want to that's fi-huh-fine." He turned his head suddenly, moving his cell phone away as he stifled a series of three sudden sneezes in his bandanna. He held the rag over his nose as he returned to the call, exchanging quick pleasentries before hanging up. As soon as he did so, he let out several suppressed sneezes. HESHOO! HERSCHOO! Eh-heeh-HEPCHOO! ETCSHOO! Heh-eehh- To his great dismay, he broke into a mild coughing fit just as the final sneeze stuck. He sniffed miserably, thankful that no one else was in this area to see him like this. He hated being sick, and usually denied he even could get sick as a matter of personal ego.

Very lovely. ;) ((Muhahahahaha!)) Oh, a side note, I feel pretty bad for him.

Very lovely. wink.png ((Muhahahahaha!)) Oh, a side note, I feel pretty bad for him.

Yeah I'm probably going to be doing more drabbles about Shane, none of which are within any RPs I'm using him in but definitely the same back stories.

Very lovely. wink.png ((Muhahahahaha!)) Oh, a side note, I feel pretty bad for him.

Yeah I'm probably going to be doing more drabbles about Shane, none of which are within any RPs I'm using him in but definitely the same back stories.

Alright, thanks. I appreciate it.

lolz no problem I'll probably do another drabble on Shane tonight or tomorrow sometime. Right now too busy babysitting ugh

(Different drabble, same Shane though.)

Shane had drifted in and out of consciousness for the past two days, laying in bed with fever. In his fevered dreams, he was no longer in his early 20s, but he was still 18. Shane sat in a humvy, dressed in army issue camouflage with a helmet that matched. He turned and laughed at something the driver said, then everything went silent. He turned and looked ahead as they ran over a slight bump in the road before they were suddenly flying through the air. He closed his eyes and braced for impact.

Shane opened his eyes and saw nothing but the ceiling to his bedroom, the ceiling fan spinning slowly. He looked around and realized he was alone, that he'd only dreamed of the roadside bomb. He reached over and picked up a glass of water, trying to take a drink only to realize it was empty. He coughed dryly and pushed himself up to a sitting position. Shane forced himself to get up and out of bed, staggering into the bathroom to refill his glass of water. As he looked at himself in the mirror, he saw the face of the soldier he'd been, the rough scars on his hand turning into fresh wounds in the mirror. He closed his eyes and shook his head, taking a drink of water. His breath suddenly hitched. Eh-heh--HERSHOO! HEPCHOO! He groaned and staggered back to his bed, managing to set the glass down on the night stand without spilling it. He collapsed back into the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

(sorry that last one didn't have much sneezing, but I really mostly wanted to add a bit to his character development, y'know? how he has nightmares and flashbacks This one's for Lewis hehe you HAD to know I'd have a more fleshed out character in mind for him than what I put down)

HEAERSHOO! Lewis sniffed and opened his eyes, turning his head back out of his shoulder. He groaned softly, leaning back on his couch and popping a couple cold pills in his mouth, washing them down with some orange juice mixed with vodka. His face twisted slightly at the harsh taste, but then he felt the warmth start to spread through his body and smirked. He heard his phone start going off and groaned, heaving himself up and limping over to the kitchen table where he'd left his phone earlier. He looked to see who it was, and answered hoarsly. "Briggs. Oh," he turned his head and coughed, "hey Shane. Yeah getting my ass handed to me by this infernal cold. Nah man it's cool, hey thanks for calling. Tell sis I said hi." He hung up, limping back to the couch and flopping down, letting his phone drop onto the cushion next to him. He sniffed, nose twitching in a sudden tickle. His breath hitched and he jerked forward. Eh-HESHOO! EHSHOO! HESHOO! He looked at his hand and saw a tinge of red in his palm.

Red. Blood red, everywhere. Lewis opened his eyes and struggled to see or even breathe in the smoke from the wrecked remains of the humvee. He looked over to his right, seeing Shane's motionless body. He painfully reached an arm over, realizing he'd probably broken at least one bone, and pressed his fingers to his friend's throat. Good, there was a pulse. He squeezed his eyes shut and opened them again, trying to clear his head of the loud ringing in his ears so he could properly hear. An echoing voice "Black? Private Black you hear me? C'mon Shane, talk to me..." his own voice in his ears as though from a deep cave, and he realized he'd been talking to Shane all along. He wiggled his toes, relieved that they seemed to work, and examined their situation quickly. His right side was cut and already bruising in multiple places, and moving his elbow caused flashes of light to burst in his eyes. He couldn't turn his head to see his left, but it was completely numb save for a dull throbbing. He focused his attention back to Shane, struggling to move and find a way to get out of the wreckage. "Hold on Shane, we'll be okay..."

Lewis shook his head, wiping his nose with a rag and seeing that he didn't have a nosebleed after all. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as a headache settled in. HEAERSHOO!

((...Sads...*huggles both* I can only imagine how scary it must be. To have those type of nightmares and flashbacks. Do they both have sisters, or is that just what Lewis calls Shane's sister?))

Nah Lewis was referring to Shane's sister Chris, and I'm working on thinking of a good drabble for her but I honestly haven't fleshed out her character as much in my mind yet. And yeah, it is hard going through that I'm starting to think that I'm making these guys too sad though XD

(This one's for Chris, Shane's sister who is about a year and 6 months younger than him. Not nearly as sad as the others I've put up, I assure you)

Chris gave a forceful grunt then a light laugh as the threw the last square bale of hay from the field onto the flatbead trailer, putting her hands on her hips. "Well that's that then!" She turned her head and sneezed into her arm. ITCHOO! She'd always hated this part of hay season, the dreaded hayfever that always seemed to pick the most inconvenient times to strike. She held up a hand and waved off the look she got from Shane, her brother. "Just allergies kicking up again bro." She sniffed and wiped her nose, climbing into the passenger side of Shane's pickup truck as he slid into the driver's seat. She looked over at her older brother, smiling. "Think it'll be enough?"

Shane laughed, shifting into first gear and starting the drive out of the field. "More than enough, sis. Hell I didn't think it'd have been this good a year."

Chris laughed, rubbing her nose nonchalantly. "Well that's what you get for goin' to the city. You'd have known if you'd stayed." She looked over at her older brother when he didn't respond immediately, and felt regret for mentioning him living away from home. "Hey..." she started softly before her nose betrayed her. Hih-ITCHOO! ITXCH! She groaned softly and rubbed her nose.

Shane smirked, reaching over and ruffling her hair before shifting into second gear, keeping an eye out the rearview mirror at the hay piled up. "So who's hosting supper tonight sis?"

Chris thought a moment. "Jesse, over on Long Branch." She loved potluck dinners, having always enjoyed spending time with her friends.

Shane nodded. "Aight then. You wanna-" He stopped as he realized Chris was about to sneeze again. ITXCH! ITCHOO! Hih-HISHOO! Shane laughed a bit, reaching over and patting Chris's knee. "You wanna stop by the house and get cleaned up first I reckon."

Chris nodded, sniffling and rubbing at her nose.

Okay so I did this scene in a roleplay with cute, and I wasn't 100% happy with it so I figured I'd redo it here. Not much sneezing until the end, but I have to get my creativity unleashed haha so my apologies. Involving the fan favorite: Shane.

Shane stood on the roof, looking over the edge to the ground below. A breeze blew by, bringing the scent of more rain to follow what they'd been getting. He inhaled deeply, trying to clear his sinuses. He took several steps backward then ran at the edge, jumping slightly to brace his foot against the heightened ledge and did a backflip in the air, turning to face away from the edge. He shadow boxed, grunting occasionally with the force he was using. Left, right, uppercut. Right, right, left swing. He swung his right leg through the air, kicking the imagined foe in the side before hopping back a bit, starting to breathe heavier. He didn't stop though, continuing his exercise for several more minutes before taking his hooded sweatshirt off, casting it aside. Now shirtless, his dog tags glinted in the dim light and if anyone could see him they would see that the scars on his hand ran up the length of his arm, accenting his thick muscles. He had some scarring on his left side, though they were mostly surgical scars like the ones on his shoulder. He threw a stiff side punch, and if the air had been a person they'd have been hit directly in the kidney. Shane felt himself slowing down, his entire body exhausted and his breathing ragged. He coughed harshly, shaking his head and continued though it was starting to become viewable that he was slowing down. After a few more minutes, he stopped, breathing hard. He bent over, hands bracing on his knees, and coughed hard. He sniffed and tried to steady his breathing. He reached over and picked up his hoodie, wiping his face with it before he felt a familiar tickle in his nose. Heh--HERSHOO! He sniffed and went to the edge of the roof, climbing down the ladder to get to the fire escape he'd climbed out on. He went back into the building and into his apartment, catching himself wishing he were back in his hometown but there wasn't any work there, whereas here there was his welding job. He closed and locked the door behind him, his sinuses threatening to revolt. Huh-HERSHOO! ESHOO! ECHXT! He sniffed miserably and groaned, plopping on his couch and laying down. He was sweating a bit from his exertion, though in truth he felt cold.

awwww you guys are so sweet! seriously though my creativity only extends so far...requests? anyone? what would you like to see? From any of the characters I've put up here so far or a completely different one; it matters not.

Hmm...

Is it too self-centered to be interested in what Lewis' first thoughts were when Megan first started signs of illness, or just random thoughts or worries about her or any little things he would do while she was asleep? Although, I'm mostly curious as to why he's not concerned about his on health. Okay, so I'm just curious as to what he sees, maybe. (What's happening through his eyes.) Sorry if this doesn't make much sense. I have a bit of a headache. Or, do you suppose he's being or trying to be gentle with her since illness tends to disgust Megan out? That, combined with his thoughts on Megan's right arm/right side would be interesting.

Or if you'd rather, Shane's thoughts on the Cold Monster and why he feels the need to protect Jemma from him [the Cold Monster] would be interesting.

Or...or...that Second Cold Monster in the grocery store and how in the world can it pass as human. ((You don't have to focus on making anything too yucky here. That's understandable. I just thought it was funny that our Cold Monster didn't recognize that Cold Monster as a Cold Monster.))

((Or maybe just a thought on Cold Monsters existing in this RP world. Crazy. That's something that needs to be explored. Maybe we could think about it.))

((A part of me is wondering maybe some fevered Tauriel thinking about Legolas. Or just some caretaking between Lewis and Megan.))

By the way, you can ignore this post.

Wow okay lolz by the way cute I had no idea you were keeping up with me and Catsby's rp haha I saw you mention before me speaking Elvish but still, cool. Alright I'll try to explain why Lewis is seemingly unconcerned with his own health. Should be interesting lolz...aight here we go

Lewis sat on the edge of his bed, holding a thermometer he'd just taken out of Megan's mouth. He hid the look of concern that crossed his face, getting up to get some aspirin and a glass of cold water. When he returned, he passed them over to her. "Here, your fever spiked." He kept his voice low, soothing even.

Megan looked at him glassy eyed. "Why-" Heh...huh...HMMMCHEW! "Why are you doing all this? You barely know me."

Lewis thought about it for a minute and sighed while she took the aspirin. "In truth, I think it's from Iraq. You know I was a medic...I held lives in my hands almost every day. Some of them I'd known since I joined, but others I didn't even know their names except from their tags." He looked away, getting a distant look in his eyes.

"Y-you're not afraid of...of getting sick?" Megan's voice was sounding increasingly congested, and her breath kept hitching occasionally.

Lewis shook his head. "I was, once. I'd just been deployed my first time, barely knew what I was getting myself into. A private had some form of fever no one knew what it was and that unit's medic was MIA." He sighed. "I shied away from him, only went to his tent when I had to and left fast as I could." His fists clenched. "If I'd been half the medic then that I became, I'd have paid more attention. But by the time I pulled my head out of my stupid ass it was too late...he died of septicemia, blood poisoning. Because I was too afraid of getting whatever he had I didn't look for the obvious clues."

Megan turned her head away from him. Heh...HUMPHSHEW! H'CHEW! She sniffled miserably. "But, you know that I'm...well you just don't seem to care at all that I could get you si-si-" she rubbed her nose, banishing the tickle for now, "sick."

Lewis gave a half shrug. "The learning curb for the Army is pretty high, Meg. After some of what I've seen, if getting sick is what it takes to save someone else then I'll pay that price gladly." He looked at his arm and leg. "Imagine if the medic who treated me and Shane had been afraid of what might happen to him, instead of being afraid he might lose us. That kid wasn't even old enough to enlist; I looked up his file later his guardians had signed off to let him join but he was still just a kid. But that kid had more heart than half the men I've known."

Megan was quiet for a bit, trying to wrap her head around everything Lewis had said. She still didn't understand most of it, but there was something about the way Lewis spoke and carried himself that just oozed mystery. She pulled her sweater up, coughing hard into it. Lewis handed her the glass of water, rubbing circles on her back. Watching her drink, he thought about the question she'd posed. In truth, he wasn't sure if it was really because of what he'd been through making him braver or just guilt that drove him to be unafraid of sickness, but he thought it was probably a mixture of both.

I like this. It makes me feel really bad for Lewis, though, as the guilt must really affect him. :( I've been meaning to ask why he's helping her in the RP, but it keeps on slipping my mind. :(

((I kind of want to point out that Megan's not stupid, but considering she's really sick right now it makes sense as to why she would be confused the way she is. Also, she doesn't understand many military things, but I think she could understand what he was trying to explain. Also, she in no way thinks Lewis is stupid. ))

Also, I think it's cute how you framed this to sort of hint at Megan's feelings for him. Her thoughts were cute.

Yeah Lewis feels a lot of guilt though he doesn't really show it...he deals with what happened in Iraq a lot better than Shane does (in case you hadn't noticed) I like doing this it's helping me flesh out the characters for future reference lolz anything not rp related y'all want?

Yeah Lewis feels a lot of guilt though he doesn't really show it...he deals with what happened in Iraq a lot better than Shane does (in case you hadn't noticed) I like doing this it's helping me flesh out the characters for future reference lolz anything not rp related y'all want?

Yeah, I think I've noticed. ((Poor Shane.)) The only word that comes to mind when I think "not RP related" is Fluff. Cold Fluff. Maybe I'll think of something more detailed to request later.

lolz just fluff? hm well I've got a couple ideas swimming in my fishbowl of a brain but haven't been able to catch them yet they keep darting into the sea castle lolz however I will say that I have way more ideas coming for other characters in different RPs...not to mention a few from stories I have

(this is a totally different idea that's been in my head for awhile...characters are from the book I'm working on)

Adolfo stopped, sniffing the air as he let Circe off his back. It sounded as though he were having difficulty using his nose, and the look of frustration on his face told the priestess he couldn't smell very well. Circe looked around them, listening carefully though she knew her senses while not impeded were nothing compared to the wolf daemon's. She looked at Adolfo as a breeze blew her hair to the side. Adolfo finally shook his head. "There is nothing on the wind."

Circe narrowed her eyes. "Nothing? You smell nothing?"

Adolfo barred his teeth and growled at his companion. "If you would rather ask the princess or that rogue, you may do so."

Circe shook her head. "That's not what I meant." She was about to say something else when she noticed Adolfo's breath hitching. EGTCHOO! Circe's eyes softened and she put a hand on Adolfo's shoulder. "Are you alright? You haven't been yourself since those bandits-"

"I'm fine." Adolfo nearly snarled at her, his fists clenching as he tensed, jerking away from her. He refused to admit that the effects of the poison powder the bandits had thrown at him three days prior were still lingering, even though he knew more than just his sense of smell had become dulled.

Circe shook her head and turned away from him. She was going to simply leave and return to the others waiting for them a good ways behind, but then she heard Adolfo's breathing hitch once more. Heh-huh--AUGH'CHU! ETCHOO! The wolf daemon sniffed wetly, growling. Circe turned back to him and held her hands up, closing her eyes and dipping her head. Energy pulsed from her palms and Adolfo's eyes widened slightly as he felt as though wind were blowing past him though it felt different, almost otherworldly. He looked over at Circe and rushed to steady her as she nearly fell. He noticed instantly that his sense of smell was fully recovered, as was his hearing and his muscles didn't feel so overly taxed. He looked at the priestess before him as she opened her eyes. Circe stood on her own once she was steadied and rubbed the back of her neck. Adolfo smiled faintly and crouched to let her climb on his back, now able to smell that there was an obvious village nearby. The priestess climbed onto his back and they returned to their companions, a silent agreement passing between them not to speak of what had transpired here.

((That was really cute. :) Although, I expected I almost expected Circe to "take" the cold. Also, that's really cool that you're working on a book. :) ))

(lolz that would be interesting wouldn't it? tempted to put the short bit I wrote towards the beginning of the book on here when Circe had a cold but it was ridiculously short and I'm actually thinking about taking it out if it wasn't so important to character development)

Archived