Sneeze Fetish Forum

RediChalyn

(lolz that would be interesting wouldn't it? tempted to put the short bit I wrote towards the beginning of the book on here when Circe had a cold but it was ridiculously short and I'm actually thinking about taking it out if it wasn't so important to character development)

((Oh, really? Interesting. Have you thought about fleshing it out a bit? Of course, dropping it is fine, too.))

(yeah I thought about it and I think I might, or just put in something like the bit I posted here not sure yet. actually in the book when Circe caught a cold, at first Adolfo was harsh with her thinking she'd slow him down and be a liability but then bandits threw a vial of poison onto the ground in front of his feet and a miasma overwhelmed his senses. Circe stepped in front of him and dispelled the miasma, then blasted the bandits away with her priestess powers.)

(yeah I thought about it and I think I might, or just put in something like the bit I posted here not sure yet. actually in the book when Circe caught a cold, at first Adolfo was harsh with her thinking she'd slow him down and be a liability but then bandits threw a vial of poison onto the ground in front of his feet and a miasma overwhelmed his senses. Circe stepped in front of him and dispelled the miasma, then blasted the bandits away with her priestess powers.)

((Whoa! That's cool! :) ))

((Do you think you could write a small drabble about a lady that catches a small cold after surgery? I just got out of abdominal surgery and for some reason, especially if there was someone there to go take care of her, I thought this would be really cute, especially if she stayed in bed, or mostly did. Oh, and maybe it could be at home. And maybe there could be as little pain or discomfort as possible. Sorry. I just want care-taking fluff and I just woke up from a nap, and I might just go lay down again soon.))

(hope the surgery went well and yeah sure I'll have to do some research for that though I've never had abdominal surgery XD)

(hope the surgery went well and yeah sure I'll have to do some research for that though I've never had abdominal surgery XD)

((Well, it doesn't have to be abdominal surgery the character had. Just surgery. And sleepiness.))

(okay I'll clarify then lolz I've never had any surgery haha but it'd be pretty easy to figure out how that would work with as little pain as possible)

(okay I'll clarify then lolz I've never had any surgery haha but it'd be pretty easy to figure out how that would work with as little pain as possible)

((Drugs, probably. LOL ))

• 1 year later...

Well I'm back now and I found this and reread all my drabbles!  Full intentions of resuming my writing antics haha any requests?  Fair warning the only character from my previous drabbles that I still use is Shane and a few things have been changed about him.

• 9 months later...

So...I'm in a downer mood and am scatter-brained as all get out BUT I was determined to write SOMETHING so...here we go. 

Crystal stood facing Shane, but couldn't bring herself to look at him. “I...I can't do this anymore,” she whispered with tears brimming in her eyes.
Shane shook his head and sniffed. “Crystal, I-huh-I duh-don't want you tuh-huh-eh-to le-leh-heh-” He turned his head sharply away from her. HUH'XCHIEW! ESHIEW! He sniffed, his red nose still twitching with an insistent tickle.
Crystal sighed and closed her eyes. “Don't you see? It has to be this way. You and I, we...we walk different paths.”
Shane sniffed again, pressing his knuckles to his nose. “But that doesn't mean we cah-can't make it wuh-
huh-make it work.” His breath was shaky as he tried vainly to fight the sneeze. HUH'XCHIEW! 'TCHOO! ESHIEW! He sniffed miserably as a cold breeze blew by them. “I love you,” he said in a low hoarse voice.

Crystal pursed her lips, biting her tongue to keep her tears held back. “I love you too,” she managed to whisper. She finally looked at the man before her, tears spilling down her cheeks. “But I can't stay here. Not anymore.” She drew a shuddering breath trying to calm herself and hold her ground. She saw the country boy, the southern man she loved with all her heart, but she also saw the broken soul who could not and would not seek help or accept it when offered. She sighed softly, wishing with all her heart things were different, but knowing they weren't and would never change. She had to move on, start a new life for herself away from this heartache. She pulled her dark blue scarf off and handed it to Shane. “Take this at least,” she said in an almost pleading voice.

Shane took it with trembling hands, not trusting his voice. He simply nodded slightly and watched her get in her car and leave. Why did he always ruin everything? Why could she not understand? Why...HEPCHOO! HASHIEW! Why did he seem destined to be alone? Had he not given enough of himself? Had he not done all he could? He looked at the blue scarf in his hands, knowing it was the only thing he had left of her now. He raised it to his face and sniffed, but couldn't smell her scent because his nose was blocked from this infernal cold. He closed his eyes and clenched his fists around the material, wanting to scream but his voice wouldn't allow it.

KEH'CHSHIEW!

Archived