Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spooky Scary Usernames (for Halloween!)

bloom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HoL, I love yours :rofl:

This really is such a wonderful idea. I agree with Licorice Hex, I have never been more proud of our community :lol:

I had to turn to the master of puns for this, because I really couldn't come up with anything... :lol:

Thanks Joal!

This is a great idea :D

I'd like to participate but I have a halloween-y name all the time :lol:

Therefore, in order to participate, I'll have to go the reverse way :P

...because that's what Satan does, right? :twisted:

THE NAME COUPLED WITH THE AVATAR AND THE LOCATION.

BYE I'M DEAD :rofl:

:lmfao: OH MY GOD THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

(I have never thought about the fact that Santa and Satan are only separated by the placement of a single letter... :omg: )

I had to turn to the master of puns for this, because I really couldn't come up with anything... :lol:

Thanks Joal!

Chanel_no666 would have been awesome too xD

Also, for the purpose of this ongoing, if any non validated members would like their names changing, please let me know by posting in this thread and I will happily change it for you for this period only.

I'm not going to change it every other day if you change your mind so make sure you're happy with your decision. I will change it back on November 1st, so please make sure you choose your name wisely.

:pumpkin:

Ahem

Pretty lame, but it will have to do :glare:

:joal:

I revert back to what I said to Chanel. Joal 666 would have been better :bleh:

Not even sure if I've posted enough to have people know my usual screen-name, but I love me some holiday fun!

I nearly went with "CreepingPhlox" but that's actually a flower so...not that scary. :laugh:

The change comes complete with friendly happy avatar and signature replaced by decapitated Data and evil Mirror Universe Phlox. I actually cannot look at my own avatar now. *shudder*

Yay Halloween!

I'd like to participate but I have a halloween-y name all the time

Therefore, in order to participate, I'll have to go the reverse way

...because that's what Satan does, right?

I think you're a little early for Christmas (maybe you should keep yours 'til December) :bleh:

I spent some time thinking about mine and came up with the perfect one. Cool idea! ^^

Waking up to 16 notifications in this thread has made my day, let me tell you guys. :rofl:

I'm so glad there's so much participation, I thought it might just be a couple of us chat nerds but LOOK AT THIS SPOOKY SCARY TURNOUT. You guys are great. I feel so festive. :pumpkin:

I think you're a little early for Christmas (maybe you should keep yours 'til December) :bleh:

I actually did consider that! :D

But I think I'm gonna leave it until early January :P

WTF you guys it's almost a MONTH till Halloween. :lol:

OH WELL, pepernoten in september...

Also, for the purpose of this ongoing, if any non validated members would like their names changing, please let me know by posting in this thread and I will happily change it for you for this period only.

I'm not going to change it every other day if you change your mind so make sure you're happy with your decision. I will change it back on November 1st, so please make sure you choose your name wisely.

Oh what suggestions could somekne have for me.

pikachu-cemetery-gate rhymes with pikachu78?

pikachu-cemetery-gate rhymes with pikachu78?

Oh thanks perfect name I'd wait for some one to change it lol cheers.

Archived