Sneeze Fetish Forum

Spooky Scary Usernames (for Halloween!)

bloom

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 19 days off being a member here for 13 years without having ever changed my user name and finally someone comes up with a thread where the whole point is to change your name!

How could i not take part? lol

Great idea and some really good ones out there. Well done.

I doubt you will see me again soon as i will certainly lock myself out of the forum for forgetting my new name! :)

Your log in names remains the same Clark :rofl:

And thus your true identity remains intact. Loving the new name, though. :rofl: Ya'll are a clever bunch.

ETA: Now I want a pumpkin pop. Not sure if such a thing exists but I bet it would be nummy.

I'm not sure if I like the name that I changed to.

My original name was smmoct3, but I couldn't really think of anything to do with that. The only thing that came to my head was the word October, but that's not really spooky. I don't know what to do :o

My original name was smmoct3, but I couldn't really think of anything to do with that. The only thing that came to my head was the word October, but that's not really spooky. I don't know what to do :o

I thought it was one of the more clever ones! It flows so naturally with your original name.

I thought maybe smmoctober31? As in, the date of Halloween? Just a suggestion ^_^

Finding the Oct. avatar is easier than name changing.

I *should* just take the plunge and do it- even though I love being just three letters...... Oh.... I know....

:ninja:

rip? RIP?

With anyone else that would be a bit scary. But I'm sorry tma, you don't have a scary side. An otter side, but not a scary side. :hug:

I thought it was one of the more clever ones! It flows so naturally with your original name.

Oh, well thank you then!

I thought maybe smmoctober31? As in, the date of Halloween? Just a suggestion ^_^

Ooh I like that. Very clever :)

"lolrip" sounds like a variation on "lolwut" or "lol, win" and I think it's a thing that needs to exist. :yes:

Mine's so lame. I love the ide! I'm just afreid I won't remember when loggin in!!

Your login name stays the same when you change your display name, so there's no worries about that o:

Your login name stays the same when you change your display name, so there's no worries about that o:

Yeah, I just figured that out after a mini panic attack trying to log in!

I was convinced my name was frightening already, so I've just added two letters.

And now I may keep this new one...

I was convinced my name was frightening already, so I've just added two letters.

Hahaha, I love it!! :D

Boom.

Mr. Pumpkin Spice Tea.

(All credit goes to Junia who forever wins)

Personally, I think count dracula was a missed opportunity here :lol:

Archived