• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leafeon78

• MoonDuck

• FadedRose

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

Twice, but yesterday was around five which is very unusual for me. Not sure if it’s the cold weather, but something has been bothering me recently.

Three times at work yesterday. Isn’t it the way that when you stop inducing and recording for content you become much sneezier than normal 😂

3 hours ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Three times at work yesterday. Isn’t it the way that when you stop inducing and recording for content you become much sneezier than normal 😂

Bless you 3X! Work sneezes are always so self-conscious, but that can be fun in itself!

I had a lovely set of four early this morning, and then a double a while later. I think my nose is a little twingy from the heat in our building coming on.

1 hour ago, Morningsmith said:

Bless you 3X! Work sneezes are always so self-conscious, but that can be fun in itself!

I had a lovely set of four early this morning, and then a double a while later. I think my nose is a little twingy from the heat in our building coming on.

Bless you as well! The heat coming on will definitely do it. 

I used to be so self conscious at work that I wouldn’t let myself sneeze! But now I do let out some barely audible stifles 😅😂 My office is in an industrial area with dirt roads… so there is always enough dust or debris flying around that causes sneezes from multiple people! 

4 minutes ago, ItchyNostrils said:

Bless you as well! The heat coming on will definitely do it. 

I used to be so self conscious at work that I wouldn’t let myself sneeze! But now I do let out some barely audible stifles 😅😂 My office is in an industrial area with dirt roads… so there is always enough dust or debris flying around that causes sneezes from multiple people! 

Thanks! I'm glad you feel you can let them happen now :D And that sounds like a very, ahem, stimulating setting for work!

41 minutes ago, Morningsmith said:

Thanks! I'm glad you feel you can let them happen now :D And that sounds like a very, ahem, stimulating setting for work!

Unfortunately for me… mostly female 😋 or maybe that is fortunate since I should be focusing on work 😁

• 2 weeks later...

Twice so far today. I usually sneeze in doubles. And usually in the mornings or early afternoon.

Zero for at least the tenth day running.

I am avoiding sneezing for now, as I have hurt my ribs and sneezing would be too painful. Luckily I can control whether or not I sneeze most of the time :glare:

:joal:

On 12/27/2021 at 5:57 PM, Joal 555 said:

Zero for at least the tenth day running.

I am avoiding sneezing for now, as I have hurt my ribs and sneezing would be too painful. Luckily I can control whether or not I sneeze most of the time :glare:

:joal:

I remembered my classmate sneezing after appendicitis surgery and his complainings that sneezing and laughing hurts (and he was a pretty good sneezer ;))

what comes to the topic - I think I've sneezed... twice today

I was curious today. I ate a foil-covered chocolate and thought I'd try inducing with the wrapper. Rolled it up to a point, and it made me sneeze 9 times.

Nine!

• 8 months later...

As far as I can remember...none. :( I can go days without sneezing, and even when I have a cold I don't sneeze much.

Not today but during a recent cold I sneezed at least 30 times in a like 2 hours, maybe more. The entire day probably reached around 50 or so, I wasn't really counting. Definitely a record for me though.

• 1 month later...

I sneezed twice this morning, shortly after waking up. My nose just started itching out of nowhere. 

Then later in the day, once on my way in to work