• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leafeon78

• MoonDuck

• FadedRose

• Bondi

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I just sneezed three times in sixty seconds. Not sure why but I was annoyed because I was half asleep until I started sneezing. 

Three near misses, and it's driving me fucking batshit crazy. You know when you get to that point where it looks like you're gonna sneeze, your face looks ridiculous, and then it disappears?

That. Three times. And it's barely 10AM. 

OTL.

I'm having a sneezing attack. It's only 7am here and I've sneezed so many times I've lost count:tongue_smilie:

• 2 weeks later...

Once so far this morning. There was no stopping that son of a bitch. Luckily I was alone in my car.

Like six times from allergies. Pretty wet, too, but I've been home alone, so I can just sneeze them out and get it over with. It feels real nice after, but then the itch comes back in like a minute and stays for like another hour until I sneeze again.

Once! Just now, a few minutes ago! :o I almost never sneeze, so this was a surprise. I sneezed twice last Saturday (a few hours apart) and a family member asked if I was doing ok, so not a common occurrence :tongue_smilie:I don't mind, not a fan of my own anyway...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 so far today, although I've only been up for an hour, all the sneezes being while I was in the bathroom doing my makeup. I had to try and stifle all of them because family <_<

14 hours ago, Cutekats said:

5 so far today, although I've only been up for an hour, all the sneezes being while I was in the bathroom doing my makeup. I had to try and stifle all of them because family <_<

12-15 total today.. wow. I honestly don't think I've ever sneezed that much naturally in one day!