Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you call your fetish?

abigailwatson

I have so many fetishes, ranging from "ordinary" things like voyeurism, exhibitionism, bondage, DiD scenarios, etc, all the way down to more obscure things like induced sneezing, tickling, and force-feeding, that I've taken to referring to the entire collection of them as my "quirks". :P When you have as many as I do, you can't afford to be too specific. If I find myself in a fetishistic discussion/situation, I can usually adapt to my partner and pull out a couple of quirks from my big Quirk Bag that will appeal to them, and we'll have a grand old time.

tl;dr, I call mine 'quirks'. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sickness fetish which originally started out as just a sneeze fetish but, oh, that spiraled. Includes (this sounds like something off a box of cold medicine) sneezing, coughing, sniffling, stuffy voices, and contagion. But also sometimes more of a vulnerability/weakness fetish.

• 1 year later...

Handkerchief fetish,and the nose-blowing that goes with it. That's not as good an answer as someone above who said,"l call mine Bob",but it's do-able

• 3 months later...

I’m gonna say respiratory fetish, because I’m into colds, allergies, snotty nose, coughing, wheezing, needing to use an inhaler 

• 1 month later...

I call it a care taking fetish sweet Zelda  yes I have a sick fetish. but I also have a side were you know I don't give too crap about catching what ever it is..I wanna take care of that person its so cute. so that's why I call it that plus I can handle injuries.

Mine's definitely an overarching sickness fetish, though a lot of that is only in reading it. I just realized the sneezing part of it, and I think this is actually the first part of it that I'd actually be okay with in real life? The other stuff I just like to read about in fanfiction. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2017 at 3:32 AM, CeruleanBlue said:

Sickness fetish which originally started out as just a sneeze fetish but, oh, that spiraled. Includes (this sounds like something off a box of cold medicine) sneezing, coughing, sniffling, stuffy voices, and contagion. But also sometimes more of a vulnerability/weakness fetish.

Huh. I forgot I didn’t like allergy sneezes as much a year ago. Now, it’s still secondary to illness for me, but I love them too. In terms of an actual term, I’d prefer saying things like “have a thing for” or “romantic interest in” I guess. Definitely not fetish or kink.

• 2 months later...

I use the Greek name "asthenophilia"...I dunno why...maybe to "hide" myself behind a "scientifical" name (to feel less guilty probably)

I'm getting into the idea of calling it an "caretaking kink", but people seem confused when I tell them that so now I'm not so sure. I don't want to call it an illness or sickness kink either because it seems too broad. Now I'm not so sure what name to give it. 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it would be called a nose-blowing fetish.  But there is no single Latin word for a nose-blowing fetish (an example of a single word would be mucophilia, but that's a straight-up snot fetish, which isn't the exact type of fetish that I have).

Archived