Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dylan's Haikyuu drabbles

Dylan

Hola!! So I noticed the lack of haikyuu on this forum, and I decided that I wanted to maybe contribute for the first time in forever (i hate frozen) 

So I'm gonna try and update this thread regularly?? I have my exams for the next few weeks but I can fit in a little bit of writing at the weekends lmao, anyway I hope you enjoy! This one has a little Kagehina but not really much (sadly)

1. Baby bird, Kageyama Tobio

Look for the ball. Watch it closely. Follow it's every move. Jump, then spike. Hinata's palm smacked the ball down over the net. His golden eyes lit up at the small victory over the invisible enemy. 
"DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT??? DID YOU SEE IT?? HOW'D IT LOOK??" He bounced to the second and third years standing at the side, to be clapped heartily on the back by Noya and Tanaka.
While this took place, Kageyama seemed to be fighting a different invisible enemy. He stumbled slightly as he walked to the other side of the net to pick up the ball. He stopped after a few steps, lifting both arms to his face. His breath hitched, eyes watered, he began to take a breath in and... no. Apparently not. Kageyama grit his teeth and bent to pick the ball up and join his teammates. They were now talking about some practice match excitedly. His eyes were still bloody watering. What the fuck. 
"So Kageyama, I want as setter in this practice match, so you can get used to the tosses everyone prefers?" Coach Ukai said to him. He looked up slowly, careful to avoid any bright lights. Unfortunately, things like that never work out well for him.
"Y-yes Coach, that sounds good." He stuttered slightly while talking, and cursed colourfully at himself mentally. He could feel Hinata's eyes turn to him immediately after hearing the stutter. Well shit. 
"The fuck do you want, dumbass Hinat- A'tchh!" The bloody sneeze crept up on him at the worst moment. He barely got his hands there in time to cover his now flushed face.
"T'chh! ...K'tch-u!" Kageyama's voice cracked embarrassingly at the end of the last one. He would never hear the end of that from asshole shittyshima. He opened his eyes and took his hands away from his face, to be greeted with an obnoxiously loud laugh.
"THAT SOUNDED LIKE A BABY BIRD OH MY FUCKING GOD" Tanaka could barely get the words out he was laughing so much. Noya was holding on to Asahi for support, but thank god the rest were just smirking or, in Hinata's case, snorting. Suga let out an amused giggle. "Well that was definitely.. surprising," 
Kageyama groaned and buried his head in his hands. Luckily, Coach saved him from any further remarks.
"THE MATCH IS TOMORROW SO I SUGGEST YOU GO HOME AND GET SOME REST YOU IDIOTS."
Kageyama pulled on his jumper, grabbed his bag and went outside to wait for his dad to pick him up. Normally he would walk, but he was starting to feel kind of groggy, and decided against it. He sat on the steps, leaning on the cool metal railings. He stayed like that, until another body sat next to him. His blue eyes half opened, seeing a halo of orange hair belonging to his spiker. Who else would it be. Dumbass Hinata.

A gold star to you if you managed to read this without dying at my crap writing! (':

I AM NOT DEAD I GET A STAR!

It wasn't bad, you shouldn't say your writing is crap. :) 

I don't actually know what Haikyuuu is *confession* but I still feel sorry for Kageyama. Poor guy.

Continue!  You will only get better! ;) 

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh~ my baby Tobio <3  So cute I love my little birb

This is so cute! I love to see Haikyuu on the forum, so good job! Thanks for writing this, and I hope to see more!!

OH MY GOD. I AM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. this is so beatiful, my precious Haikyuu babies. You are amazing

@Ambro... thank you omg! i hope this iwaoi fic is sufficient :D (nice profile picture btw)

@Lonewolf IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT AHH! There's hopefully going to be lots more of these soon!

I wrote this super quickly while I was meant to be studying so it might not be very good, but oh well (': Hope you like it!

2. Get better, Oikawa Tooru

"Iwa-chad, love be. I'b sick so you're supposed to be dice to be."
Oikawa sat like a child on the bench watching Iwaizumi serving, large brown eyes staring at the only other person in the gym. 
"Shut up Oikawa. Since your shitty body decided to get sick, I have to practice serves on my own." Haijime tossed the ball high in the air and stepped forward ready to jump serve. The ball was beginning its descent towards his hands, he got ready to serve it over the net. He was just about to lift his hands for the serve, when he was interrupted.
 "HEh'tCHIEW!" Haijime never lifted his hands for the serve; instead he stumbled gracelessly to the floor. The ball dropped onto his head in a comical fashion, and the offender who had caused all the action muffled a giggle in his hand. Haijime shot a glare at him that could kill anyone in a second. Just not Oikawa. He stomped over to the toffee haired boy who was attempting to hide giggles. 
"You did that on purpose."
"Did dot!"
"Did too."
"Did doh- ha'kTCHUU! Eh'KSHH!" Oikawa buried his head in his hoodie sleeves as he endured a harsh double. They scraped at his throat and left him wincing in pain, his hand on his chest. Haijime's face softened at the sight of this, he shoved his gym bag out of the way and sat next to Oikawa. Oikawa stifled a chesty cough into his sleeve and leant his head on Haijime.
"You should really be eating soup and sleeping. Your parents are looking after you, aren't they..?" He asked. Oikawa didn't answer, but his quiet sniffle was enough of an answer for Haijime.
"You're coming back to mine then. I'm not taking no for an answer."
"You're very eager, Iwa-chad," Oikawa mumbled through a face full of Haijime's shoulder.
"Shut up shitty Oikawa. You need to get better so we can do volleyball together again."

OH MY GOSH THAT WAS FABULOUS. I love your writing style and concepts, thank you for spreading the Haikyuu love. <3 

On 19/05/2016 at 11:34 PM, Lonewolf said:

OH MY GOSH THAT WAS FABULOUS. I love your writing style and concepts, thank you for spreading the Haikyuu love. <3 

tHANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY CRAP :D 

There will never be enough Haikyuu love (':

Also if you have any ideas for pairings/concepts please tell me! It takes me forever to think of them on my own xD

OMG!!! I love this! Thank you so much for writing this and I'm looking forward to more.......and since you said you don't mind requests would you mind writing either an allergic or sick Sugawara fic. Pairing of either Suga/Daichi or Suga/Nishinoya? Anyway thanks again for writing this Drabble thread. :) 

2 hours ago, Zane said:

OMG!!! I love this! Thank you so much for writing this and I'm looking forward to more.......and since you said you don't mind requests would you mind writing either an allergic or sick Sugawara fic. Pairing of either Suga/Daichi or Suga/Nishinoya? Anyway thanks again for writing this Drabble thread. :) 

Thank you so much aww! And thank you for the request, I'll try write it sometime today after my study session :D 

I just had an idea for a request if you were up for it; maybe some sort of BoKuroo allergy fic. I think that would be really adorable/funny.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/05/2016 at 6:15 PM, Lonewolf said:

I just had an idea for a request if you were up for it; maybe some sort of BoKuroo allergy fic. I think that would be really adorable/funny.

I'm going to write this today hopefully omg :P 

@Zane guess who finally wrote the fic! I had so many exams, but it's holidays now so I managed to finish it :D Hope you like it!

3. Pollen, Daisuga

"Daichiiii! Hurry up so we can walk home together!" Suga stood waiting at the doorway for his captain to pack up his uniform, the other members of Karasuno already long gone. Daichi looked up at the grinning setter.
"I'm coming now!" He said, standing up and heading to the door. The two walked outside, the evening sun was still bright, tinting the trees with gold. It was lovely. Just one slight problem. As they walked in unison, Suga began to feel an itch in his nose. Crap. He wrinkled his curved nose in attempt to prevent the inevitable. Needless to say, it didn't work very well. He stopped walking, bringing his hands to cover his face. "Heh.." As his breath hitched, Daichi turned to see Suga struggling to release his sneeze. He chuckled slightly; it was the same every spring. 
"Need some help there, Sugar?"
 Suga narrowed his watering eyes, cheeks tinting pink at the nickname.
"P..huh...please..." 
His hands still covered his face as Daichi bent down to the grass to pick a flower. He looked Suga in the eye, before moving the grey haired boy's hands away from his face, holding the pollen rich flower up to his nose, and brushing the petals against the tip of his nose. The effect was almost instantaneous.
"He'tshU! T'shiEW! E'tCh! Hu'kShU!" 
Suga kept his hands over his face, but the tickle was mostly gone.
"D-Daichi? Do you perhaps have a tissue...? 
His friend was already holding one up in his face, smirking slightly. Daichi would never say, but he found Suga's sneezes sort of cute. He politely lowered his eyes while Suga cleaned himself up. Suga shoved the tissue in his pocket, knowing that wouldn't be the end of his torture. They continued home, Suga still oblivious to the fact that Daichi had slipped the packet of tissues into his coat pocket, knowing that Suga would probably need them later.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Suga mama doesn't get enough love this is so cute!!!  I can so see this and I bet a pink nose would stand out so cutely against Suga's light skin and hair <3  I bet the flower was a little yellow dandelion, again really cute under Suga's pink sniffly nose.  I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR THIS <3 <3

OMG THAT WAS ADORABLE. I love the relationship you portrayed between Suga and Daichi <3 that was honestly amazing thank you! Also, on my thread, I meant to say headcannons not head annoys lol.

That was so cute!!! I loved it! Thank you so much for writing it. And he was called sugar lol. :laugh: love it! 

On 01/06/2016 at 4:51 AM, Akahana said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Suga mama doesn't get enough love this is so cute!!!  I can so see this and I bet a pink nose would stand out so cutely against Suga's light skin and hair <3  I bet the flower was a little yellow dandelion, again really cute under Suga's pink sniffly nose.  I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR THIS <3 <3

TRUE HE DOES NOT. HE'S A PRECIOUS MUM. And thank you!! (I tried to paint that because that's such a beautiful way to describe it omg, but I can't draw so it fucked up) YOU'RE WELCOME IM GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT AHH <3

On 01/06/2016 at 11:49 AM, Lonewolf said:

OMG THAT WAS ADORABLE. I love the relationship you portrayed between Suga and Daichi <3 that was honestly amazing thank you! Also, on my thread, I meant to say headcannons not head annoys lol.

AHH THANK YOU! I'm glad it wasn't too ooc, that was my first time writing them lmao, and it's no problem I'm just glad you liked it!! (I got that don't worry xD)

On 06/06/2016 at 6:51 AM, Zane said:

That was so cute!!! I loved it! Thank you so much for writing it. And he was called sugar lol. :laugh: love it! 

Awww thank you! I'm so happy you liked it since it was your request lol. And yeah, I have a head canon that Daichi calls him that secretly ;) 

ANYWAY. I HAVE MORE.

On 22/05/2016 at 6:15 PM, Lonewolf said:

some sort of BoKuroo allergy fic.

THIS HAS BEEN WRITTEN AFTER MUCH PROCRASTINATION AND REVISION. (I only have four exams left thank god)

4. Winter Market, Bokuroo

"BRO. THERE ARE MINI OWL CUSHIONS." A childish voice could be heard over the din of the afternoon shoppers.
"Bro. There are cats as well." A slight more calm voice, still with a childish edge to it, could be heard in reply.
Bokuto and Kuroo were stalking the winter market in the frosty afternoon. There were numerous stalls full of various objects, clothes (Bokuto found an owl top for Akaashi) and video games (Kuroo bought some for Kenma) and the streets were bustling with parents and children. They approached a less crowded cart, containing carved wooden figures of owls, cats, crows, eagles and so many more. Bokuto's amber eyes lit up at the sight of a 
wooden owl, which happened to wear the same exasperated expression that could be seen on Akaashi's face everyday. Kuroo looked pointedly at a sleeping cat (it may or may not have reminded him of Kenma).
"I WANT THE OWL"
"I WANT THE CAT."
They shouted their order simultaneously, before Kuroo looked apologetically to the stall owner and handed their money to her, taking the two wooden animals and following a cheerful Bokuto.
The two walked towards a cart selling hot food, both of them hungry from walking (running) around the market for 3 hours. Kuroo felt fur brush against his leg, and heard a women shout, 
"DIPPER GET BACK HERE NOW." 
Looking down at the offender, his stomach dropped and his nose already began to twitch as he saw a huge dog staring back at him. He shoved Bokuto in what he hoped was the direction of the less crowded park at the end of the street. Thank god it happened to be the right direction, Kuroo stumbled and fell onto a bench in a clumsy sitting position. Bokuto looked at him, a confused expression on face before the realization dawned on him, that dog that had ran past him a few minutes ago must have caused this. Kuroo didn't have time to warn Bokuto that he was about to sneeze.
"IY'TCHH! KY'TCHH! EH'TSHH!"
Bokuto jumped back. Unfortunately, not fast enough that he avoided the allergic spray. Kuroo clamped his hands over his nose, slightly too late.
"You just-" 
"AH'KSHH! IH'TSHH"
"-sneezed on me." 
 Grimacing, Bokuto wiped the droplets off his face. Kuroo still held his hands over his face, but Bokuto didn't know if this was because he still needed to sneeze or just that he needed a tissue.
"Bro, I cad't sto- UH'KTCHH! A'TSHH'uu!" 
Kuroo's voice cracked at the end of his sneeze, causing Bokuto to snort with laughter as he searched for tissues in his pockets. His tongue was sticking out of his mouth by the time he managed to pull a half empty packet of tissues out of his coat about five minutes later. He handed them to Kuroo, who unfortunately seemed to have the worst timing.
"IK'SHH! TSHH! IYTCHH! E'KSHH! HeH..HEH'ITCHH- T'SHH!" 
The messy haired boy exploded into a violent fit of sneezes which, once again, were straight into Bokuto's face. Kuroo looked up with a guilty expression, reaching for the packet of tissues from a frozen Bokuto's hand. He blew his nose thoroughly, not that it did much for him, then turned to bokuto who had turned away from him.
"Sorry for sdeezig od you. I would've warded you but I didn't have buch tibe to-" 
Kuroo started to apologize, breaking off as he realized Bokuto was.. laughing? Why was he laughing?
"AHAHAHAHAHA!! YOUR FACE WHEN YOU SNEEZE IS REALLY WEIRD BRO, YOU LOOK LIKE A CAT IN THE MIDDLE OF YAWNING!! LOOK AT THIS!!" 
Bokuto shoved his cracked phone into Kuroo's face, showing a fairly unflattering picture of him in the middle of sneezing. Kuroo chuckled at the blurry image.
"That's dot the bost flattering picture of be ad I know you're going to use it as blackbail." 
Bokuto snorted again at the stuffed up sound of Kuroo's voice.
"Bro, since you sneezed on me, TWICE MAY I JUST ADD, you can buy my food!! Hey heY HEY!!" 
Kuroo shrugged.
"That's fair." 
As they made their way back to the hot food cart, Bokuto poked Kuroo in the arm, giggling childishly.
"Hey bro? You have an uncle sneeze."

OH MY GOD THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE AHHHHHHHH. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!! I'm currently dying this is so amazing!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi !!

Little update~ I finished all my exams and I'm now on summer holidays, but I have really bad writers block :( 

If anyone has prompts/ideas for me I'd much appreciate it because that way I can please you guys and have something to write xD :) 

Thank you ! 

Ooooohhhhh~ I have an idea!!  I think Daichi needs some love so maybe he's had a stuck sneeze all day but he's too embarrassed to ask for help because his sneezes are loud, so Suga helps by catching Daichi off guard. 

I don't know if that made sense but I think it would be cute I love Mom and Dad lol

• 5 weeks later...

Hi again! I haven't posted in so long because I've been away on holiday and I just got my exam results so I had to enrol in college! Still struggling with writing block, but I managed to write the prompt given to me by @akahana (sort of anyway :sweatdrop:)

I hope it's okay!

5. Stuck, Daisuga

One more hour. Only one more hour until he could finally go home. Daichi shifted in his seat, sniffling quietly and blushing at the wet sound of it. His allergies were usually mild enough that they only caused a few sneezes here and there, however today he had all the symptoms; watery red eyes, blocked nose, constant sneezing- except today that wasn't true. He hadn't sneezed once. He had been on the edge of a sneeze all day, but every time he thought he'd finally get a release, all he got was disappointment. And a sympathetic look from Suga, who was lucky enough to actually sneeze with his allergies. 

Daichi's nose buzzed again, and he sighed in irritation, raising his hand to be excused to go to the toilet. His teacher gave a nod, and Daichi walked out the classroom, unaware of the concerned look Suga had been giving him throughout the class. Waiting a few minutes, Suga raised his hand as well. The teacher absentmindedly nodded to him as well, and he hurriedly left the room to find Daichi. Walking to the toilets, he pushed the door open to hear hitching breaths and then someone blowing his nose. 
"You okay there Daichi?" Suga said, a smile playing on his lips.
Daichi looked up, startled.
"Snff... Suga! Whad are you doig here? Why ared't you id class??" 
He sounded painfully stuffy, Suga just wanted to take him home and tuck him in bed.
"I came to see if you were okay, idiot. And you definitely don't seem like you are." 
"I'b fide. Well, I bead I could be better. I've deeded to sneeze all day but I just cad't. It's addoying be- heh..." 
His breath started hitching again, a blush rising on his cheeks. 
"Well, let me help you." 
Suga got a piece of tissue from a stall, twisting the corner into a point.
"This is what I do when I have a stuck sneeze, it's a lifesaver." 
Suga smirked, moving Daichi's hands away from his face and putting the pointed corner of tissue in his nose. Daichi somehow blushed even more, causing Suga's smirk to widen. He twisted the tissue in Daichi's nose, who's breath hitched more. 
"Heh...hhh...HHhehh....S..suga...I'b...hHHhh...godda..." 
He took the tissue out Daichi's nose.
"Hhhh... ITSHHH! TCHHH'U! IT'chHEH! HA'KTcHIEW! HhE'IKSHHieW! Nnn.." 
Daichi held his hands over his face as he walked into a cubicle and blew his nose.
"He'KSHhU! Et'SHhh! Hi'KChh! Hu'kShU!" Suga blushed, pulling a tissue from his pocket to clean himself up as Daichi emerged from the cubicle.
"Nobody would mind if we just went home now, would they? I mean it's last lesson, and volleyball isn't on tonight... bless you, by the way." He said, taking Suga's arm and walking out the doors to the exit.

(i couldn't think of a good way to end it im sorry it's crap :lol: )

NOOOOOO IT'S SO CUTE DON'T EVEN SAY THAT!!  I'm so happy you took my prompt, Daichi is such a babe.  And god I love a mischievous Suga, a devil dressed like an angel <3  Thank you so much.  And welcome to college!!  I'm finishing up my 2nd year this semester, so I hear you.  Don't worry too much about it, you'll get the hang of it in no time.  Just look forward to being treated like an actual human being unlike high school.

On 28/08/2016 at 0:27 PM, Akahana said:

NOOOOOO IT'S SO CUTE DON'T EVEN SAY THAT!!  I'm so happy you took my prompt, Daichi is such a babe.  And god I love a mischievous Suga, a devil dressed like an angel <3  Thank you so much.  And welcome to college!!  I'm finishing up my 2nd year this semester, so I hear you.  Don't worry too much about it, you'll get the hang of it in no time.  Just look forward to being treated like an actual human being unlike high school.

AAAA IM SO GLAD ITS NOT TOO AWFUL !! Mischievous Suga and innocent Daichi is my favourite honestly tbh. Hopefully college will be good, and it'll definitely be nice to be treated like a human rather than a child :sweatdrop:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THIS IS AMAZING I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH. I haven't been really active on the forum recently but I absolutely love your thread. Thank you for sharing!

6 hours ago, Lonewolf said:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THIS IS AMAZING I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH. I haven't been really active on the forum recently but I absolutely love your thread. Thank you for sharing!

THANK U SO MUCH AAAAA!!! I'm glad you like these little story/drabbles I make omg :D 

Archived