Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dylan's Haikyuu drabbles

Dylan

Hiiii again, so writers block is much better and I can write, I have some scenarios planned out :D 

Just tell me who you want to see sneezing, I've done loads of karasuno already so maybe someone from the other teams? 

Thank youuuu !! :D

48 minutes ago, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

Just tell me who you want to see sneezing, I've done loads of karasuno already so maybe someone from the other teams? 

I'm not sure if you're caught up with the manga or not, but maybe some Ushijima and Tendou? 

Oooh~ well if you"re taking requests :D I would love some Oikawa or Iwa-chan, or maybe Terushima from Johzenji <3

10 hours ago, Lonewolf said:

I'm not sure if you're caught up with the manga or not, but maybe some Ushijima and Tendou? 

Not completely, but I do love me some shiratorizawa :razz: 

I'll get working on it after I post the Bokuaka one I'm doing :D 

6 hours ago, Akahana said:

Oooh~ well if you"re taking requests :D I would love some Oikawa or Iwa-chan, or maybe Terushima from Johzenji <3

Oooo Terushima is one I never considered writing!! Ill definitely do one with him :razz: And I might try doing Iwaizumi as the sneezer this time, it will be interesting :D 

Thank you both!!

• 1 month later...

eeeeeekkkkkkk these are so gooddddddd!!! 

I have a very unhealthy obsession with Haikyuu and these were all so beautiful! :rollslow:

I have many favorite lines but this one literally made me lol so I thought I would throw it in this comment. :rolleyes:

On May 19, 2016 at 0:26 PM, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

"Iwa-chad, love be. I'b sick so you're supposed to be dice to be."

This is so PERFECTLY in character for Oikawa and I say this exact thing to basically everyone whenever I feel like complaining (minus the I'm sick part, unless I actually am haha).

But ANYWAYS, idk if your still doing this but if you are and your looking for requests I can definitely help you out :D. Kenma, Hinata, or more Oikawa would make me soon happy!!! Those 3 are my faves :P. Really anything though all your writing is amazinggggg. (I'm silently praying your still doing this thread... :whistle2:)

:heart::heart::heart:

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/10/2016 at 7:09 AM, laura said:

eeeeeekkkkkkk these are so gooddddddd!!! 

I have a very unhealthy obsession with Haikyuu and these were all so beautiful! :rollslow:

I have many favorite lines but this one literally made me lol so I thought I would throw it in this comment. :rolleyes:

This is so PERFECTLY in character for Oikawa and I say this exact thing to basically everyone whenever I feel like complaining (minus the I'm sick part, unless I actually am haha).

But ANYWAYS, idk if your still doing this but if you are and your looking for requests I can definitely help you out :D. Kenma, Hinata, or more Oikawa would make me soon happy!!! Those 3 are my faves :P. Really anything though all your writing is amazinggggg. (I'm silently praying your still doing this thread... :whistle2:)

:heart::heart::heart:

BLESS THANK YOU SO MUCH AAAA!!!!! Honestly same, the new season is killing me and I get to see my baby Semi animated finally :wub: 

Im glad you think that it's in character, I always feel like I'm not writing the personalities right :')

Im definitely going to try get this thread running again, do you have any scenarios I could use or that you'd like?? (im so bad at thinking of them please help me :lol:)

12 hours ago, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

Im definitely going to try get this thread running again, do you have any scenarios I could use or that you'd like??

Hmmmmmm idk. Anything with fluff is always a win for me tho :razz:. Maybe something like Hinata being sick but pretending he's fine (because he's an idiot) and Kags finally forcing him to go home, but since his house is so far they end up just going back to Kags and he (reluctantly) takes care of him trying to pretend he's not finding him totally adorable. Or if you don't want to do Karasuno, something similar with Iwa-chan and Shittykawa would also be awesome!! (Is it just me or are Hinata's and Kageyama's relationship really similar to Oikawa's and Iwaizumi's? Or at least the way Kags and Iwa handle the other - usually involving physical violence and insults...) Really you could just continue the drabble you already did for Iwa and Oikawa, when they go back to Iwa's house cause it's already set up like that :thumbsupsmiley:

12 hours ago, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

I always feel like I'm not writing the personalities right :')

Omg ik I didn't realize how hard it is until I recently started trying to write fanfics. But you totally nailed it in!! I wish I had your talent because I actually suck :wackosmiley:

13 hours ago, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

the new season is killing me and I get to see my baby Semi animated finally :wub: 

HOLLY CRAP I KNOW SEASON 3 IS SOOO GOOD! I haven't read the manga because I started by watching the anime and it's so good that I don't want to ruin the surprise of what's gonna happen next by reading the manga first... Excuses excuses :rolleyessmileyanim:. BUT OH MY GOD YES IT'S KILLING ME 2 LETS FANGIRL TOGETHER! :rollslow: 

Hehe can't wait for more from you and you definitely don't have to do any of the stuff I mentioned, just a suggestion :). 

Archived