Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sebastian Stan

RiversD

I got so excited and then I read the contents of this thread... So close yet so far away. A girl can only dream for now. 

AAHHH! Totally warrants its own post! Sometimes it's just nice to have confirmation that our faves do in fact sneeze, even if it isn't caught on video.

Eek!! <33 I also stumbled upon a blog and she has anons talking about fan encounters at the autos yesterday and apparently he sneezed quite a bit yesterday?? People have theories he has allergies :wub: 

17 minutes ago, Snowydays said:

Eek!! <33 I also stumbled upon a blog and she has anons talking about fan encounters at the autos yesterday and apparently he sneezed quite a bit yesterday?? People have theories he has allergies :wub: 

He would make such a gorgeous allergic person uuugh

3 hours ago, AnonyMeows said:

I mean, he did admit to being allergic to cats so that's something :P 

12 hours ago, AnonyMeows said:

It's such a shame that nobody seems to have video of those moments. I can agree with you Anony, I can definitely see him having allergies and that is very exciting to think about watching. 

On 6/6/2016 at 5:29 AM, Snowydays said:

While totally not being a stalker, I searched the Tumblr account that the picture was posted on and I came across a gif from the ComicCon where he mentions to someone that he didn't feel great. Maybe it wasn't allergies like everyone thought? 

2 hours ago, Sophie83540 said:

While totally not being a stalker, I searched the Tumblr account that the picture was posted on and I came across a gif from the ComicCon where he mentions to someone that he didn't feel great. Maybe it wasn't allergies like everyone thought? 

I love colds as much as I love allergies, so it's just a nice thought as the allergy one! :D I do hope he's okay though. Although, we do know he has at least one allergy, to cats that is :D 

On 6/6/2016 at 5:29 AM, Snowydays said:

SHDJFGIYSDHKFBFADJKDJBFCSHDC HE'S SO CUTE

I'm REALLY hoping that one day someone will post some footage. Hearing that he was sneezy is sooo :drool:

Maybe he was staying at a house with a cat before the ComicCon? I wonder...

• 1 month later...
On July 11, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Renny said:

WHOA, GUYS.

Has anyone read this particular fam encounter??? I just can't omg

http://problematicsebstan.tumblr.com/post/145099519633/i-just-hit-1000-followers-d

So if this is true we can conclude from this that Seb stifles and is also a multiple sneezer.?!?!?

Ahhhh I love him so much

Speaking of that, I don't remember where the exact post was but it was an anon ask where they described seeing him on the street as well. According to the anon, (when he's not stifling, according to the post you found) he has very kittenish sneezes, which is adorable. 

I was there! Well at the con at least. I saw a quick glimpse of him walking from the photo section to the autograph section.

• 1 year later...

I found a video of him sneezing at a meet and greet!

I didn't really know who he was but he has such a cute little sneeze 😊Sorry i didn't know whether to make a new thread or not.

Omg a DOUBLE????? Imagine being that fan and being that close... she even got to have her hand on him for that second one. The bless yous were precious, too. :wub:

OhmyGod. The dip and sneeze away, and the hand on his chest, and doing it AGAIN. :wub:  Thank you for sharing this!!