Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sebastian Stan

RiversD

• 3 years later...
On 4/18/2018 at 11:40 AM, sneezingbeauty said:

I found a video of him sneezing at a meet and greet!

I didn't really know who he was but he has such a cute little sneeze 😊Sorry i didn't know whether to make a new thread or not.

The video doesn't show up for me, do you still have it?

• 1 month later...

These have been floating around the internet and it’s fair to conclude Sebastian sneezes a lot! He must have allergies or something. 

5739864A-21A4-44B2-A3A4-468FCDB58F46.jpeg

9623919C-C984-4705-8CC9-C5CDA8354392.jpeg

1E175DE5-5044-4B69-8F1F-B6DD82258A50.jpeg

9300ECD7-7D2C-4989-B5E6-1389A0723DEC.jpeg

• 2 months later...

I am so desperate for any crumbs of Sebastian sneezing. He’s done a crazy amount of press for all of his new shows and movies lately, I’m hoping there’s something new 😭

• 10 months later...

i know this is ancient but does anyone have the links to the two tumblr ones from this thread? The pages don’t seem to exist anymore and I’ve tried everything to find them

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 12:03 PM, dreadfuldahlias said:

I know this thread is many years old but here is a kind of recent vid of Sebastian mentioning his allergies ☺️

https://youtu.be/Y1bZ7nKl24Q

Ah this isn’t too recent but yes he has mentioned his cat allergies a handful of times. He’s acted with cats before and even touched one in We Have Always Lived in the Castle. There’s so little info about behind the scenes for that movie which is tragic because I’m dying to know if his allergies acted up filming that scene! Maybe one day someone will find something.