• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• I love Alan Rickman

• FadedRose

• SneezyHolmes

who knew there was a difference between “luggage” and “suitcase” :jealoussmiley:

a suitcase is luggage, luggage can be a suitcase.. what is this

...it would be really weird if elephants had two trunks, one for each nostril.

Also, friendly reminder that there are clouds underneath your right now, past the other side of the world. 

:huh:

2 hours ago, Kiaory said:

friendly reminder that there are clouds underneath your right now, past the other side of the world. 

That's really weird to think about

Well, Kiaory, technically the elephant would have three trunks, because one is just for its nose, and then you'd need two more for those nostrils if it had one for each nostril. #nerdlife :nerd::cool: 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

Thought of the day: snot is the one thing in life that you will never, ever be able to smell, because it’s always in your nose. It could have an incredibly strong odor and we’d never know, because we have no idea what it’s like to not smell it.

Well, it probably has no odor since we aren't constantly smelling an incredibly strong odor. #mindblown #commonsense :cool: 

Also here to agree with what FadedRose said. I HATE MINE WITH A PASSION! I don't even want to have children. Why do I still have to deal with this? :lol: 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

I mean, I actually do want kids.. but like, won’t they cause enough problems once they’re in this world? I don’t need any inconveniences now, because I’ll just have to deal with even more later.

(this post makes me sound like an old lady who hates kids. However, I assure you that’s not the case. Just trying to prove a point here.)

• 1 month later...

*Puts on deku mask, hides as a tree and snatches the crown of first place when I Love Alan Rickman isn't looking*