• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• I love Alan Rickman

• FadedRose

• SneezyHolmes

Gee kids, don't you have ANY riots to tend to these days? My generation has already done our share of barricade-fighting, we need to sit down because of our aching joints and old battle-scars. And for what? Our elders certainly didn't have OUR backs! They didn't watch OUR threads! We didn't even HAVE threads back in those days! You have NO IDEA how lucky you are to be young today...!! *mutters incoherently as she falls asleep*  :wheelchair: 

Slips in with her Master Sword, 68 shrines, 14 hearts, and maximum stamina, and takes first place once more

But the swords start to stab you in your bottom, so you jump up and surrender the first place to me

Good for you. I get to play my cello tomorrow, and its top string is being really weird. And the fingerboard is also a little cracked and/or chipped. Brilliant! I wish the luthier was open on Mondays, because now I have to wait until Wednesday since we can’t go on Tuesday! 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

My guitar desperately needs to be restrung so I haven’t touched it in weeks.. it’s so painful to listen to.

*drops into thread face first, crashes into some boxes*

*plays my cello with strings that have gone false and a cracked fingerboard, and you run away in terror at the awful buzzing and inconsistency of pitch*

*Takes off your headphones and forces you to listen to the horrible buzzy inconsistency*