Sneeze Fetish Forum

Last person to post wins

riyona_ebooks

18 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

@Femiline77 I just saw this post!  How did your exam go?? What was it in? 

Thanks for asking! It went rather well I think! It was something I had to go through in order to advance in my career as a teacher :) I don't know if I've passed yet, but what I'm sure of is that I'm the new winner of the thread 

Happy Dance GIF

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• I love Alan Rickman

• FadedRose

• SneezyHolmes

Just now, Femiline77 said:

Thanks for asking! It went rather well I think! It was something I had to go through in order to advance in my career as a teacher :) I don't know if I've passed yet, but what I'm sure of is that I'm the new winner of the thread 

Happy Dance GIF

Wow that’s cool!  What level of teaching are you going into?

If I pass I'll be able to teach high schoolers or at the university :) I'm very excited, though I hope I won't miss middle school kids too much! 

12 minutes ago, Femiline77 said:

If I pass I'll be able to teach high schoolers or at the university :) I'm very excited, though I hope I won't miss middle school kids too much! 

Trust me it’s way more interactive when dealing with high school students.  You’re gonna love it. 

On 6/22/2023 at 9:23 PM, Femiline77 said:

Happy Dance GIF

And still the winner of the unofficial best gif competition. :laugh: Congratulations on getting through the exams, and most importantly being happy with how you did!

Thanks @SleepingPhlox for always having a kind word to say. I can't wait to get the results in a week!

On 6/22/2023 at 7:13 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

This:

solar-opposites-pupa.gif

Also talking about gif, that pupa's too cute for the world.

On 6/24/2023 at 1:06 PM, Femiline77 said:

Thanks @SleepingPhlox for always having a kind word to say. I can't wait to get the results in a week!

Also talking about gif, that pupa's too cute for the world.

Fingers crossed!  Also:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Chanel_no5 said:

yF3GJHQ.gif

Sliding in to grab my victory. ^_^ 

scooby doo eating GIF by Boomerang Official 

yoink!! I’ll be taking that, thank you very much! 😂😉

7 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

scooby doo eating GIF by Boomerang Official 

yoink!! I’ll be taking that, thank you very much! 😂😉

MEH!!!

Edited by Chanel_no5
7 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

doctor who tardis GIF

hahahahhaah - MY TURN - DOCTOR WHO AND THE TARDIS!  Cannot beat that! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

cars corvette GIF    

Corvette in the Scottish Highlands?? Waaay better! 😂

North Coast 500 is good to do. I did it when I had my BMW M140.

6 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

OH NO YOU DONT!!!  😂😂

Bumblebee Rise Of The Beasts GIF by Transformers

Optimus Prime Run GIF by Transformers 

bring it on! 😂

16 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

yF3GJHQ.gif

Sliding in to grab my victory. ^_^ 

giphy.gif

Oh boy what a lot of action on that thread!! Transformers and all, the fight for glory has become quite intense! Oh but don't mind me. I'm just here to watch. I'll be quiet and small. Not at all stealing anything....

Episode 7 Omg GIF by Paramount+

3 hours ago, Femiline77 said:

Oh boy what a lot of action on that thread!! Transformers and all, the fight for glory has become quite intense! Oh but don't mind me. I'm just here to watch. I'll be quiet and small. Not at all stealing anything....

Episode 7 Omg GIF by Paramount+

Oh yes but I am even more small and even more sneaky...

nope-mine-poor-kitty.gif

11 minutes ago, RipleyToo said:

blow cockatoo GIF

You seem to like those birds!  I met one in a pet store a couple of weeks ago, he was so pretty! I had so much fun watching him and talking to him.  Then I turned around and one of the staff had been standing behind me patiently waiting for I don't know how long for me to stop being weird at the bird so he could put a water dish into his cage! So I hurried up and got out of there.  So, anyway, while you've been distracted by my true but dumb story, I've snuck in to claim my victory!  It's a little technique I like to call "distracted people with a true but dumb story so I can sneak in and claim victory"...

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

You seem to like those birds!  I met one in a pet store a couple of weeks ago, he was so pretty! I had so much fun watching him and talking to him.  Then I turned around and one of the staff had been standing behind me patiently waiting for I don't know how long for me to stop being weird at the bird so he could put a water dish into his cage! So I hurried up and got out of there.  So, anyway, while you've been distracted by my true but dumb story, I've snuck in to claim my victory!  It's a little technique I like to call "distracted people with a true but dumb story so I can sneak in and claim victory"...

New New Atl GIF

And I don't distract, I just walk up and snatch it from ya, point blank. :yay: 

I pop in from time to time to see if the action has died down. It's far too much for my little brain.

Now, I win.