• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• I love Alan Rickman

• FadedRose

• SneezyHolmes

I am having the Friday-est Friday that ever Friday-ed, so I might as well yoink a win as the cherry on top. Actual me right now:

the-ghost-and-molly-mc-gee-molly-mc-gee.

Although I have to admit that @Femiline77's gif game is top notch and it was hard to follow that! :laugh:

44 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I am having the Friday-est Friday that ever Friday-ed, so I might as well yoink a win as the cherry on top. Actual me right now:

My neighbours are throwing a party. This is actual ME right now. :lol: 

8AtBD1p.gif

19 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

My neighbours are throwing a party. This is actual ME right now. :lol: 

I LOL'd, but it was a LOL in solidarity because I live really close to a bar and I felt that gif on a deep, spiritual level.

20 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Although I have to admit that @Femiline77's gif game is top notch and it was hard to follow that! :laugh:

Colorized representation of me sliding back in the thread to savor the taste of another sweet win 😎

chris farley entrance GIF

Also a 100% sympathize with @Chanel_n05, loud neighbors are the worst (unless you get invited to the party too, then they're the top best)

I don’t know if I’ve played this game before…but right now I’m winning! Anyone want to try to upstage me?

2 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Amazon Love GIF by Regal

Happy Mothers Day 🌅🌟🌟 

Clever…but yes, happy Mother’s Day! I got my mom a card and balloon

1 hour ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Hehe ☺️🌟 awww that’s so sweet 🥰 Mothers Day here was last month in U.K. but knew it was Mothers Day in other parts of the world 🥰🌟

Ah cool you live in the uk? I live in the USA. As for your last post, what time is it right now where you live. For me it’s 7:21 PM

1 hour ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

In true Buffy fashion…. 😝 

Animated GIF

Never really got into Buffy. But that reminds me of your other post: since you love Encanto, have you read the sneezefics on here involving it? There’s also tons of Bruno ones on tumblr too!

1 minute ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Aww 🤭 I was a big fan of Buffy even met some of the cast in a comic convention years ago lol 

ooo I haven’t read the sneezefics of Encanto on here, going to take a look today 😊 woow didn’t know they had ones on tumblr too

Wow that’s cool! And don’t get too excited lol. Not that many on here. There’s “A Not-So-Enchanting Plague” which is the highlight. By the same author there’s Encanto sneezing drabbles, but there’s only three. There used to be a Luisa fic, but the author deleted it/their account for some reason. Then there’s a commission I had done by donating to the forum…but honestly it’s not that good. As for tumblr, here’s two good Bruno ones. The first one involves Bruno habitually stifling after coming out of the walls: https://featherliketouch.tumblr.com/post/675542096903618560/old-habits-die-hard

And this one involves Dolores hearing Bruno’s cold behind the wall and trying to drown it out during dinner. I LOVE this one: https://corporalviolet.tumblr.com/post/671051308160188416/the-sound-of-falling-sand

5 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Awww hopefully there will be more in the future on here ️ wow you did a commission for this site, that is amazing 🦋 I have written two sneezefics on here recently but they are not that good. Both are improvised (Written on the spot) stories. The first one is a modern day short little snippet of a writer meeting an editor in a cafe who has hayfever, and the other is an 18th century masquerade ball at Versailles where a duchess meets a Lord who sneezes while they are dancing, messing up the dance. I am new to writing sneezefics , but I wanted to give it a try lool  

The latter sounds interesting, care to post the link? But just to clear something up, I donated to the forum, and someone else wrote the Encanto commission I requested. Wasn’t that good though. I’ve actually never written a sneezefic 

6 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Here is the link to what I wrote yesterday which I am embarrassed by 🙈🤭 It is not that good as I am very new to writing sneezefic. So just getting warmed up haha Practice makes good work eventually. Being a writer requires confidence and learning while doing. This piece needs more work and character and plot development as it was improvised and not planned) 🤣 

Aww wow that is really good that someone wrote your Encanto story 💜 writing takes time, ideas take time, know you did amazing to even submit an idea ️ it takes bravery! 💫🦋 

I am not sure if I will write another one after the one I wrote today lol I have now written 3 short sneezefics… all improvised and on the spot ideas that just came to me at the spur of the moment 😂 haha 

Below is the last short sneezefic I wrote today earlier on again at the spur of the moment 🙈. I added two songs I thought went with my piece- a little inspiration- and also something the reader could play to get into the vibe - much like a radio play with sounds 🌷🌠🌠

I know that if I was seriously going to write a full piece, I would spend much more time on character and story arc- and also researching the sneezefic genre in way more depth. But these were just for fun and enjoyed experimenting with my creativity 🌷💎🌠 

I loved the masquerade one! And when I say wasn’t that good…I meant my commission quality wasn’t that good. Not blaming the author though, he only saw Encanto once before writing…but it didn’t really stick to my plot though. Here’s what they wrote: 

and here’s what I wanted which I put as a comment on another thread: 

I kind of get the feeling that you really like Encanto. As in, really, really like it. And by that I mean that you really, really, really like it.

It would be good to keep in mind that there is a human being on the other side of every username here and human beings have feelings.  And, like, if you feel like you didn't get a fair deal in a trade or on a commission, its better to hash it out in private rather than shitting on it publicly every chance you get. 

And just to bring this thread back to its original fun spirit, here's me settling in to enjoy my victory.

Season 1 Reaction GIF by Disney Channel

Flowers for the winner! 

di0OzsV.gif

Oh. Wait, that would be me. :shifty: 

(Could honestly use some flowers, preferably delivered by the same cutie as in the gif lol, as pick-me-up right now, I am not doing well either physically or mentally. :dead: )

Flowers, you say?

scratch-sneeze-launch.gif

Ok, look, I don't have any gifs of your lovely lady or I'd totally post one in an attempt to cheer you up! :laugh:

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Flowers, you say?

scratch-sneeze-launch.gif

Ok, look, I don't have any gifs of your lovely lady or I'd totally post one in an attempt to cheer you up! :laugh:

:lol:  That is actually a pretty nice bouquet. Looks like it's more than a little... uh, potent too. :yay: Or maybe that's just a ghost thing.

Haha, don't worry, I've got quite a few gifs of my lovely lady already, I think I'll manage. :lol: But thank you anyway.

Also, I just got another win! 🥳

12 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

It would be good to keep in mind that there is a human being on the other side of every username here and human beings have feelings.  And, like, if you feel like you didn't get a fair deal in a trade or on a commission, its better to hash it out in private rather than shitting on it publicly every chance you get. 

And just to bring this thread back to its original fun spirit, here's me settling in to enjoy my victory.

Season 1 Reaction GIF by Disney Channel

True…true. I wasn’t thinking. Thank you for pointing that out. And…I’m sorry. I’ll apologize to the guy who did my commission via private messaging too. 

22 minutes ago, Femiline77 said:

How is the weather so warm alreadyyy it's only Mayyy 

Melting Hot Dog GIF

And yes, it really is!

18 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

:lol:  That is actually a pretty nice bouquet. Looks like it's more than a little... uh, potent too. :yay: Or maybe that's just a ghost thing.

Haha, don't worry, I've got quite a few gifs of my lovely lady already, I think I'll manage. :lol: But thank you anyway.

Also, I just got another win! 🥳

I'm sure he would be more than willing to share the bouquet to see if it has that effect on anyone else :laugh:😈

13 hours ago, Femiline77 said:

Damn, I'll trade ya!

Shark Aliens GIF by HULU

On 5/16/2023 at 4:17 PM, Femiline77 said:

Melting Hot Dog GIF

Where TF are you?! LOL There was a frost warning here last night ... and it was -3C at 9am this morning.