Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather...?

"Would You Rather?" is one of my favorite games to play. Since you can put whatever questions you want on the table it makes for endless fun, I think. I figured that some of you might enjoy it, as well. So, I decided to make a thread for it. The rules will be simple:  you must answer the question the poster above you asked, and then leave one of your own for someone else to answer. Since I am the OP I will write the first question. What I want to know is:

Would you rather lick someone's filthy, peanut butter-smothered foot or be trapped in an enclosure of starving wolverines?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOD put me in the room with wolverines, please. I'd rather drown in whale blood than do the former; at least I'd die in the latter case.

WOULD YOU RATHER burst out into uncontrollable, off-key humming whenever someone says the word "fish" OR realize that you can speak to otherworldly aliens, but all they talk about is how invalid your feelings are?

3 hours ago, Red Ring of Death said:

GOD put me in the room with wolverines, please. I'd rather drown in whale blood than do the former; at least I'd die in the latter case.

WOULD YOU RATHER burst out into uncontrollable, off-key humming whenever someone says the word "fish" OR realize that you can speak to otherworldly aliens, but all they talk about is how invalid your feelings are?

Talk to aliens duh! Would you Rather be a shapeshifter or a speedster 

Shapeshifter. This was the easiest WYR I've ever answered. :laugh: Would you rather:

Exist as you are now, but only able to communicate with other people through their dreams

or

Be able to communicate freely, but you are a mushroom in the woods, with all the other limitations of a fungus?

35 minutes ago, Icarus Rex said:

Shapeshifter. This was the easiest WYR I've ever answered. :laugh: Would you rather:

Exist as you are now, but only able to communicate with other people through their dreams

or

Be able to communicate freely, but you are a mushroom in the woods, with all the other limitations of a fungus?

Dreams for days I can'f think of one now but i'll put it later.

On 7/29/2016 at 5:12 PM, batmansgirl said:

Please do not answer a question if you do not have one to ask in return. Saying that you do not have a question, and will put one up later makes it so that others cannot answer, and that is no fun at all. :nosad:

Okay my answer to the last question is: _____________. 

Would you rather meet your future self (at any age you choose) OR would you rather meet your future children (or grandchildren if you already have kids.)

On 7/29/2016 at 8:12 PM, batmansgirl said:

I GOT IT SQUEE Would you Rather live in Narnia or Harry Potter ?

19 hours ago, Ferv said:

Please do not answer a question if you do not have one to ask in return. Saying that you do not have a question, and will put one up later makes it so that others cannot answer, and that is no fun at all. :nosad:

I was planning to but got distracted I fixed it 

21 hours ago, Cutekats said:

Okay my answer to the last question is: _____________. 

Would you rather meet your future self (at any age you choose) OR would you rather meet your future children (or grandchildren if you already have kids.)

I'd probably say meet my future children.

Okay, would you rather have a head the size of a baseball, or a head the size of a watermelon?

Too late, I already have a head the size of a watermelon.  :mellow:

Would you rather meet a real famous person or a fictional character?  ^_^

A fictional character propably. Thought either way I would prefer it to be by accident in some very casual situation. Liiike if the person happened to live in one of the houses I visit because of my work and I met them in the stairway?

Would you rather not brush your teeth for a year or not shower for a month?

..... -hasn't showered in a month- Uhhh that one. Yeah, let's go with that one, then. -nervous glance-

SO uhhhhhh would you rather have a candle that smelled like puppy breath OR have a vacuum cleaner that, when you turned it on, sounded like a bunch of kittens mewling?

Vacuum cleaner, definitely. I don't want anything that smells of any sort of breath.

Would you rather go a year without shoes or go a year without shirst? (the shoelessness or shirtlessness applies only to you, not to the people around you)

A year without shirts for sure.

Would you rather the world end in five years and have everything go the way you want it, or the world goes on forever and you spend the rest of your life just going with the flow?

World go on forever, for sure!  If everything was the way I want it, I'd get bored and start wanting something different and i'd be begging it to end earlier than the five years!!!

Would you rather be forced to get an amazingly well done tattoo of something you absolutely despise, or a crappy tattoo of something you absolutely adore?

Duuude gimme the crappy tattoo of something I love. I love a lot of crappy things anyway so a tattoo wouldn't be a misfit. "NO REGERTS". Also insert something about beauty being in the eye of the Beholder here.

Would you rather hear a faint ringing every time someone who's "into you" talks to you OR smell bacon every time someone who dislikes you talks to you?

Since I have a massive ego I have to say that I would rather have a faint ringing in my ears whenever someone who was interested in me spoke to me. :P 

Would you rather be forced to spend the rest of your life communicating with others through music (creating your own or picking out songs to match your feelings or the situation you were in) or being mute?

StaraiRoalanstjay

The music one, definitely. 

Would you rather: Have the ability to fly, but only at weekends OR Have the ability to breathe underwater, but again, only at the weekend?

3 hours ago, StaraiRoalanstjay said:

The music one, definitely. 

Would you rather: Have the ability to fly, but only at weekends OR Have the ability to breathe underwater, but again, only at the weekend?

I believe I can Fly, would you rather Kiss a random stranger and fall in love but be medium wage life or marry someone rich and be unhappy.

Even though I'm already attached,  the first one.  I'd make a crappy rich person.  I hate expensive things!

Would you rather have the ability to levitate using your mind but if you get distracted even the tiniest bit, you fall..or have giant wings that never get tired but be ostracised from society for being a freak?

The first, because that'd be the ultimatum I'd need to improve my subpar concentration. Plus, I don't know if I'd have the mettle it would take to stand being treated like an outcast.

Would you rather be great at baking and suck at cooking, or be skilled in cooking and fall short in making decent baked goods? :zippy:

i would rather be good at cooking. i find cooking romantic and also delicious

would you ratherrrrrr smell with your hands, or hear with them

I think i'd rather hear with my hands. I feel like smelling with my hands, would increase the odors I encounter in everyday life, and that's not always a good thing.

Would you rather your vision cause you to see everything in rainbow (in ROYGBIV order) or only see in black and white?

i feel like seeing in a everything in persisting rainbow would be magical for about 5 seconds before i got really overwhelmed and threw up from too much sensory input. so i'mma have to go with black and white :lol:

Would you rather be really productive but solitary, or only middlingly productive but social?

Archived