Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather...?

Hmmm the latter. Being middlingly productive but social. I'm this anyway but I'm not as social as I Would like. 

Would you rather be trapped in a horror film and is the only one who lived amongst your friends? OR be trapped in a romantic comedy where you don't get the guy/girl but your best friend does?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would rather be stuck in a romantic comedy where my best friend got the guy or girl.

Would you rather gain immense power but reduced to a brainless beast  or be weak yet always self-aware and intuitive?

Um... The second one. At least I'd be sane all my life. 

Would you rather have Cheetoh-covered fingers forever, or fart every ten steps you take (for a year)? :P 

The second one! Looks like I'll be renting a wheelchair for the year.

Would you rather have an unwedgeable wedgie or an unblowable nose?

Unblowable nose. It is less embarrassing than an unwedgeable wedgie.

Would you rather eat 5 toenails or lick the back of a frog 5 times?

I would lick the back of a frog five times. Frogs are cute & this didn'tsay it's a poisonous one.

Would you rather only eat over cooked carrots for a month or only eat boiled fish liver for a month?

5 hours ago, Sitruuna said:

I would lick the back of a frog five times. Frogs are cute & this didn'tsay it's a poisonous one.

Would you rather only eat over cooked carrots for a month or only eat boiled fish liver for a month?

Carrots Would you rather live in Narnia or Hogwarts

This question has already been asked by you before, but since it was overlooked by the others it warrants answering. :) I would definitely rather live in Hogwarts! I have wanted to since I was around seven years old, after all. Eheh. :P

Would you rather be condemned for a heinous crime you did not commit or be transported to an alternate dimension where you would constantly be faced with your worst fears for the rest of your life?

Hmm. I think I'd rather face my fears. I'd probably be a stronger person for it, whereas, if it was the former, I'd never trust anyone, not even myself.

Would you rather work in retail or food service?

Hmm. A rock and a hard place. Well, I've done my share of food service, so retail. It's a broader pool. 

Would you rather speak only in rhymes, or have a voice that even at default volume, sounds like it's riddled in exclamation points?

The second one.  The first one sounds cool and all but the second one sounds like it'd make you interesting to listen to.

Would you rather be doomed to life as an animal you'd hate to be, but be able to communicate using human speech, or spend life as an animal you'd like to be but only be able to use that animal's means of communication?

I'd rather choose an animal I'd like since I would have to be stuck with it for my whole life.

Would you rather be in a plane crash or be stuck in a burning building?

Plane crash. Less anticipation time and there would be nothing I could do to help the situation - further lessening my anxiety.

Would you rather be your favorite fictional character or be best friends with you favorite fictional character? Bonus question: Who is your favorite fictional character?

Best friends with, for sure!.  Also, can I pick two or three favourites and pal around with them for eternity?  That would rule and it wouldn't be fair ignoring my other favourites in favour of the one I'm currently the most obsessed with right now.  If not, oh well, having Tony Stark as my best friend certainly wouldn't be the worst fate!

Now!  Would you either be allergic to your favourite food and never be able to eat it again; OR through a freak accident your favourite food is now the only food available on earth for all of time and it's the only thing you can ever eat again for the rest of your life?

7 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Best friends with, for sure!.  Also, can I pick two or three favourites and pal around with them for eternity?  That would rule and it wouldn't be fair ignoring my other favourites in favour of the one I'm currently the most obsessed with right now.  If not, oh well, having Tony Stark as my best friend certainly wouldn't be the worst fate!

Now!  Would you either be allergic to your favourite food and never be able to eat it again; OR through a freak accident your favourite food is now the only food available on earth for all of time and it's the only thing you can ever eat again for the rest of your life?

eating my fav food for sure

Would you rather be a power ranger or date one

I would much rather be a Power Ranger.

Would you rather live the remainder of your life in a time loop, reliving one specific day repeatedly over or suffer from constant, unyielding boredom for eternity?

I don't do boredom.  It would be physically impossible for me to live in boredom because I always find something to do.  So I guess it's hit me with never ending Groundhog Day by default.

Would you rather live in a fictional world you hate and be top of the pecking order (royalty, top warrior, rich person, etc); or live in a fictional world you hate and live a boring, uneventful struggle of an existence?

Well I'm already doing the second one so I will go with the first.  All Hail King Erik the Great!  :notworthy:

Would you rather be a mad aristocrat with a private library consisting of every book ever written or a crazy hobo possessing the last working computer on Earth?

• 2 weeks later...

I think that I would much rather be a mad aristocrat who possessed every book ever written. That way I could at least at least get enjoyment out of having them. A homeless person would not have the luxury of electricity, after all. :cry:

Would you rather swim ten laps in a pool filled with insect guts or subsist on nothing but slugs for a week?

=====

I would have answered sooner, but I decided to wait to see if anyone else wanted to answer the question before adding my own.

If I can have swim wear, I'll do the laps. :lol:

Would you rather reveal your fetish in front of the whole world in live broadcast, or the moon randomly showing images from your computer/phone?

Holy shit, talk about cringe!!!! I'd have to go with the moon thing... people wold be seeing a lot of dog/cat pics and Kate McKinnon. From the way you phrased it, it sounds like people might not have to know it's from my phone, necessarily, so that's obviously better than everyone in the world learning about my fetish from me directly.

Would you rather work four 12-hour days with three days off per week, or six 6-hour days with one day off per week?

• 1 month later...

Forgive me for letting the game be at a standstill for so long, everyone! Real life has been busier than usual for me.

Anyway, I would much rather work six 6-hour days with one day off per week. That way I would be able to better conserve energy so that I would feel more raring to go on the day that I had off. Also, if I worked such a schedule I would have the time needed to live better as I would be able to get more rest and would have more time to cook and eat proper meals.

Would you rather live in a world of your own design by yourself or live in an uncertain, uncharted world surrounded by your loved ones?

Uncertain for sure

Would you rather go back and save a debated historical figure (king aruther merlin) or  become one yourself in any time in history

Become one myself.  I'd like my name to be remembered for something for sure!

Would you rather live the rest of your days in a land of eternal scorching heat, or a land of eternal freezing cold?

• 2 months later...

The land of eternal freezing cold. It's easy to put on more clothes, but there's a limit to how much you can take off. :lol: 

Would you rather turn into a Christmas tree every time you hear "Jingle Bells" playing, or having to get in and out of your house through the chimney throughout the Christmas holiday?

Archived