Sneeze Fetish Forum

Funny quotes and slip-ups

Chanel_no5

@Chanel_no5  Oh man, well at least hopefully they just looked like normal shorts to anyone who would have seen! 😮   But I feel ya, man.  I've tried to go to work TWICE this year in slippers, one time I got all the way down the driveway before I thought "something doesn't feel right, my feet feel different...oh shit!" :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, god, as someone who does not make sense when she talks, this thread could be a blast.

My roommate is a psychologist learning to give kids IQ tests so she practices on me (as both the kids and the kids parents). The other day she was interviewing me pretending to be a parent and I said "well, my daughter has a twin" and my roommate asks "and how old is the twin?"'

It took me saying "...the same age as my daughter" for her to realize 

On 10/26/2018 at 5:00 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

@Chanel_no5  Oh man, well at least hopefully they just looked like normal shorts to anyone who would have seen! 😮   But I feel ya, man.  I've tried to go to work TWICE this year in slippers, one time I got all the way down the driveway before I thought "something doesn't feel right, my feet feel different...oh shit!" :laugh:

When I was fifteen, I managed to get halfway down the street before I realised I wasn't wearing knickers under my school skirt! I thought it was cold...

Archived