Sneeze Fetish Forum

So this is just where I’m going to be posting my Drarry (Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter) Drabbles.  I know this isn’t a very popular ship on the forum, so I’m not expecting many to read this.  Comments would be greatly appreciated, as I don’t have a set idea for how many I’m going to write. Anyway… enough with the rambling… onto the drabbles! Enjoy!

~*~

Can’t Let Him Know

Sneezer: Harry (cold)

Harry had been feeling dreadful since he woke up. It had been an effort to force himself out of his cozy bed and down to the Great Hall for breakfast. His mood greatly improved as he locked eyes with Draco and received a secret smile. He gave his own returning smile and sat down across from Ron and Hermione. He had been dating his once-nemesis, Draco Malfoy, since the start of their sixth year at Hogwarts, and it was going well. Harry took a sip of his pumpkin juice, shaken from his thoughts as Hermione began talking to them about their upcoming potions class, wondering aloud about what they would be covering in class that day. Just the thought of potions made his already blossoming headache worse.

Potions had been impossible that day. The strong smells of the ingredients bothered his nose worse than usual with sensitive it had been all day.  He’d accidentally sneezed while measuring out the amount of lizard’s blood to put in his Calming Draught, managing to spill in too many drops, sending the cauldron bubbling over onto his desk and the floor. Draco had gotten a good laugh out of that.

It wasn’t until he and Draco were cuddled up on a transfigured sofa in the Room of Requirement that his worsening cold posed a problem. He didn’t want Draco finding out he was feeling poorly. He didn’t want to see the look of disgust twist his boyfriend’s sharp features, or feel the sharp sting of a slap against the back of his head if he sneezed. Which his nose seemed to be trying to force him to do. When Draco’s attention was focused elsewhere, he ducked into his palm and stifled a sneeze silently.

Unfortunately, Draco felt the intake of breath and the small jerk forward. He turned to look at Harry, grey eyes taking in every detail of his face. Harry felt his heart sink and prepared himself for barbed words and a sharp hit, and was surprised when Draco’s aristocratic features softened. He still flinched, however, when Draco raised a hand and reached for him. A pale eyebrow raised in response to the reflex, but the Slytherin said nothing, simply placed his hand gently on Harry’s forehead.

“You’re ill.”

It wasn’t a question, but Harry nodded anyway. Draco sighed, gently lowering his hand. “You should’ve said something, you stubborn bastard. I would have transfigured a bed instead of a sofa.” Harry gave him a confused look. “You’re not mad?” This elicited a soft laugh from Draco. “Why would I be mad? It’s not as though you can help it, can you?” Harry looked at his lap, shrugging softly and the blushed on his cheeks, Draco suspected, wasn’t simply from fever. “I dunno… Uncle Vernon alwa- “

Draco cut him off with a gentle kiss. “Hey… you aren’t there anymore. I’m not going to yell at you for things that are out of your control.” His mouth twitched into a smirk. “I am, however, going to stop kissing you because you look miserable, and I really would rather not risk catching it.”

Harry laughed softly, ducking into his sleeve with another stifled sneeze. Draco gave him a sympathetic smile, digging through his pockets for a moment before handing over a green handkerchief with a small green snake embroidered in one of the corners. Harry took it with a blushed, muffling a soft sneeze into the folds of the fabric.

Tschhuu! This sent Draco into a fit of laughter that had Harry blushing harder. “What?” He asked, a bit offended. Draco composed himself, though amusement still glittered in his eyes and a smile still tugged at the corners of his mouth. “Sorry… it’s just… everything you do is so loud and obnoxious. But you sneeze like a kitten!” He burst into a fit of giggles again as Harry pushed him lightly.

“Shove off, Malfoy.” He grumbled, but the amusement in his eyes took the heat out of the words.

“Potter?”

“Yes?”

“Bless you.”

~*~

So, this one kind of ran long. I couldn't seem to stop writing it. Feedback and ideas are greatly appreciated!

How about Draco gets really sick but doesn't want Harry to know....because maybe they had an argument and he doesn't want to burden Harry since he's stressed. But then Draco gets worse. And maybe someone close to them both gets upset with Harry because he doesn't know. 

I have this headcannon that Draco when he gets sick gets really sick and usually takes care of Harry. LOL 

I'm laughing so hard because I was literally thinking about how I wanted to read some Drarry and wishing there was more, then I clicked into the Drabbles section and found this.  I cannot wait for more, this makes me so happy!

Thank you all for your lovely comments! I'm busy with college right now, but I'm working on a few more drabbles, and I'll get started on your request, @ZombieArty22

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long! College has been crazy stressful, but I'm off for winter holiday now, so I'm working on writing more for this thread! Please let me know if you have any ideas or requests. Thank you for reading! It means a lot! @RSB you should definitely write some drarry material! There's not enough of it here! I'd read it in a heartbeat 

He’s Ill, You Stupid Prat!

Sneezer: Draco (cold/flu)

Warning: This will be very angsty, but it is for @ZombieArty22. I hope this is what you were looking for!

Harry is under a lot of stress.  Fifth year has been hard for him, Draco knows that.  But that doesn’t seem to stop his automatic stinging retort when Harry snaps at him for the sixth time in two days.  The fact that Draco isn’t feeling his best probably doesn’t help.  That aside, he knows the argument was his fault, though he’s loathe to admit it.  He shouldn’t have snapped when Harry did.  The boy just lost his godfather for fuck’s sake!  Draco can’t expect him to have perfect control over himself after that on top of everything else that has happened this year!

So, because he started a stupid argument when Harry lost his temper, he is now sitting in the Slytherin common room practically coughing up a lung while everyone either inches away from him or glares.  Pansy Parkinson is his saving grace, even if she is an insufferable cow.  She stays next to him, rubbing his back, and giving him sips of water.  It’s only when he’s sneezed for the hundredth time in the last two hours that she huffs and stands up.

“Get up, Draco.  We’re going to Pomfrey.”

Draco doesn’t make any move to get up.  Instead, he levels a glare at her once his lungs stop trying to escape and shakes his head.  “I’m not going to the hospital wing.”

Pansy lets out an annoyed sound that reminds Draco vaguely of a blast-ended skrewt.  He chuckles at the thought while she glares. “Why on earth not?”

“I’m fine,” he says in a clipped tone, punctuating it with a rather harsh sneeze.  Pansy rolls her eyes. 

“Oh, yes.  You sound simply wonderful.  You’re miserable!  Don’t even try to deny it!  What is the real reason you don’t want to go?”

Draco mumbles something, and even leaning forward, Pansy can’t hear him. “What?” She demands.

Draco sighs, speaking louder this time.  “If I go to the hospital wing, Harry will know I’m ill.  He’s got enough to deal with right now, after Sirius, without having to worry about me.  And on top of that, I started a fight with him.”

Pansy feels her blood boil. Still, she speaks in an icily calm tone that makes Draco’s skin crawl and his hair stand on end.  “You mean to tell me… that Potter doesn’t bloody well know you’re ill?”  At the shake of his head, she shrieks, causing Draco to wince, and scaring the life out of a dozen first years.

“How could he not know?!  You look like death warmed over!  Are you fucking kidding me?!  I’m going to kill that boy!”

Before Draco can protest, Pansy is storming out of the common room and headed for Gryffindor Tower.  Draco sighs, curling in on himself further.  He coughs roughly until he has tears in his eyes, then immediately sneezes violently.  He glares at anyone who dares look at him, escaping to his room.

~*~

Harry’s life is pretty predictable, so after hearing a bunch of yelling at the portrait, he’s expecting another stupid Quidditch squabble amongst his housemates.  What he does not expect, however, is Pansy Parkinson storming into the Gryffindor common room followed by a terrified first year.  He raises an eyebrow, eyes widening comically when she heads straight for him.

He's also not expecting a long sharp finger jabbing him in the chest as she glares at him.  “Harry Potter you are in big trouble.”  At her growl, his eyes widen further and his mouth gapes open for a while before he finds his voice.  “M-me?  What exactly did I do?”

Pansy glares harder, something Harry didn’t think was possible given how icy her gaze had been already.  “It’s what you didn’t do, Potter,” she spits, huffing.  “Are you honestly so mad at Draco that you didn’t notice he was ill?”  He opens his mouth to reply because Draco’s ill?  He really should have noticed.  Draco should have said something.  He always takes care of Harry, and he should return the favor.  She doesn’t let him speak, however.  “Are you really that fucking oblivious?  He’s miserable, has been for days!  He refuses to go the Madame Pomfrey because the two of you had a stupid argument and he doesn’t want to stress you out anymore!  But I don’t give a damn how stressed you are, he feels like shite and he needs you!  Pull your head out of your arse and go apologize!”

Pansy is expecting many reactions, but the one she is most definitely not expecting is Potter’s nod.  “You’re right,” he mumbles, already standing, “I’ve been a shit boyfriend, and I should have noticed.” 

Before she can say anything, Potter has taken off.

~*~

Draco nearly jumps out of his skin as he’s woken up by his bed dipping slightly as someone sits down next to him.  He coughs for what feels like ages, nodding his thanks when the person next to him presses a glass of water into his hand.  “Bloody hell, Pansy, you nearly gave me a heart attack,” Draco says softly.

The person next to him puts a comforting hand on his back, rubbing soothing circles there.  Draco is immediately aware of the scent of pine, broom polish, and Harry when he realizes the hand on his back is much too large to belong to Pansy.

"Harry," He breathes.

He whips his head up, meeting apologetic green eyes.  Relief washes over him and he leans into his boyfriend’s touch, eyes closing gently in relaxation.  He opens his eyes again a few moments later when whispered words reach his ears.  “I’m sorry.”

He looks over again, confusion written all over his face.  “Why are you sorry?  I should be the one apologizing.  I started that stupid argument and I shouldn’t have.” 

“The argument doesn’t matter, love.  I should have noticed you were ill before it even happened.  Pansy said you’ve been ill for days.  I’m so sorry, my darling dragon.  Can you forgive me?”

Those eyes are so green and sincere, Draco immediately melts.  “I wasn’t angry with you in the first place, you stupid git,” he says softly, the affectionate smile taking the sting out of the insult.  “You’ve been under a lot of stress, and I didn’t want you to worry about me, so… HETSHHUU! TSCHHHUU!! Excuse me.” 

Draco blushes as the violent sneezes explode out of him.  Muffling them into his sleeve has little effect on the volume control.  He sniffles, blushing further when a pair of soft, cool lips press against his forehead.

“Bless you, love,” Harry murmurs, kissing his forehead.  “You’ve a fever.”

A gentle hand sifts through his blonde hair.  “Let’s get you to Pomfrey.”

Draco doesn’t argue, just snuggles close as Harry scoops him up bridal style and carries him towards the hospital wing.  He ignores the stares of his housemates, vowing to deal with them when he’s well again.

Harry doesn’t say anything when Draco buries his face in his neck, sniffling liquidly.

He doesn’t even say anything when, half asleep, Draco sneezes all over him practically the entire way to the hospital wing.  He just quietly blesses him and tightens his hold gently.

~*~

So! That went super long! I’m sorry there’s not much sneezing, but I couldn’t find a way to work it in with the angst.  @ZombieArty22 I hope you enjoyed this and that it filled your request properly!  Please let me know if any of you have something specific you’d like to read!

I has an idea!! How about Harry and Draco spend the holidays at Hogwarts since Harry never goes to the Dursleys and Draco doesnt want to leave him alone. (Plus...Lucius. Though Narcissia is ok with Harry and Draco) ANYWAY...Harry gets a really bad headcold but tries hiding it from Draco because thats Harry plus he feels he's ruining Draco's holiday. Cue in staying in bed...loads of forehead kisses, rubbing out the aches in the body...and catching the others sneezes in soft tissues because Draco feels Harry deserves to be cared for. 

On 12/20/2016 at 2:05 AM, All Time No said:

@ZombieArty22 I love it! I'll get on that asap! Thank you so much for reading and giving me beautiful plot bunnies! You're awesome!

No you're awesome!!!

• 2 weeks later...

@Arty, @ickydog2006, @happybunny Thank you, thank you, thank you! Sorry it's taken me so long to update. I'd give you an excuse, but I was honestly just too lazy. I'm going to make it up to you by getting two out tonight! Hopefully they'll be done in a few hours!

Merry Christmas, Harry Potter

Sneezer: Harry (cold)

Notes: This is for @Arty. I hope this does your beautiful request justice! Happy reading and a belated happy holidays to everyone!  It's set in their "eighth" year at Hogwarts, when they've come back to complete their education after the war.

Christmas has never been especially eventful for Harry, what with living with the Dursleys for the majority of his childhood, then spending the rest of them at Hogwarts occasionally in the company of the Weasley children.  This year, however, Draco is staying with him, and Harry is going to make sure it is the best it can be.  Sure, it wouldn't be anything like the Christmas he was sure his boyfriend was accustomed to at Malfoy Manor, but he plans to do his best to make it enjoyable.

He has Draco's gift carefully hidden under his bed with a sticking charm, and has decorated the Gryffindor common room with mistletoe, a Christmas tree (courtesy of Hagrid), garland, and an enchanted ceiling that made it seem like it was snowing without any snow reaching them or the floor (courtesy of Hermione and her extensive knowledge of spells and everything magic).  There are only two days until Christmas, and both boys are excited.  Harry smiles, looking up at Draco, who is ranting about the stupidity of humanity (when is he not, really?) and gesturing wildly as he speaks, from where he is laying with his head in his favorite blonde Slyherin's lap.

A quiet laugh escapes him as Draco, once again, refers to his classmates as "insufferable peasants whose brains must have been damaged terribly with some sort of rouge spell-gone-wrong."  Harry figures he could make it a drinking game, and be terribly drunk from this conversation alone.  He cuts Draco off, mid-rant, with a surprise sneeze that he courteously muffles into the sleeve of his Weasley jumper.  Draco, who seems to be ruffled by the interruption, turns up his nose and glares at his boyfriend with no real fire in his eyes.  "Interrupting somebody in the midst of a crisis is very rude, love."  Despite his words, one hand drops to Harry's head to allow his long, pale fingers to run through his hair, whilst the other reaches into his pocket, to retrieve a silver handkerchief with coiled, green snakes printed on it, and hands it to Harry.  "And use this; sneezing into one's clothing is most undignified."

Harry chuckles, accepting the handkerchief despite the fact he doesn't need it, because he knows his boyfriend will only pitch a fit if he doesn't.  A smile still tugging at the corner of his lips, he raises an eyebrow, a reaction he picked up from said boyfriend.  "You know, not blessing someone when they sneeze could also be considered 'undignified,'" Harry points out in jest.  This receives an eye roll and a dramatic, albeit sarcastic, apology filled with all sorts of wonderful terms, such as "my sunshine," "my one and only reason to live," and, Harry's personal favorite, "light of my life," followed by a blessing and a gentle tug to his raven hair.  

"Alright, come off it, you pointy git," Harry laughs, sitting up to kiss his chin before dropping back down to his lap.  Draco simply huffs and launches back into his rant about "insufferable idiots."  Harry listens, relishing in the feeling of Draco's fingers running through his hair as he complains about everyone in existence but his beloved boyfriend.  

"Honestly, Scarhead, you are the only tolerable human on this godforsaken planet!"

Laughing, Harry reaches out to take his hand and press a gentle kiss to his knuckles. "Well don't I feel special," he teases, a smile in his eyes.  Draco scoffs, giving the hand Harry stole a gentle squeeze.  "As you should.  I am a very difficult person to please."  Harry laughs again (Merlin, does Draco love the sound of his laugh) and replies with a, "don't I know it."

It isn't until a few hours later, well past midnight, when Harry ducking away to sneeze into the handkerchief Draco lent him breaks the kiss for the fifth time that night, that Draco comments on it with more than a simple "bless you, Potter," or "keep kissing me, you prat!"

"That's the sixth time you've sneezed tonight!  I told you not to go to the trouble putting up all these bloody plants!  Of course you didn't listen, and of course you're allergic to them!  You and your delicate sensibilities," he scoffs.  Harry just laughs.

"I'm not allergic to the tree, love."

"The mistletoe?"

"No."

"The garland?"

"No, Draco."

"Salazar, Harry!  Then what on Earth is wrong with your nose?  Are you ill?"

Immediately, Harry finds himself fighting off Draco's attempt to feel his forehead.  "I'm not ill, my nose just tickled is all.  Probably just dust."  He brought Draco in for another kiss when he saw the look of disdain on his aristocratic features at the mention of dust.  "I'm fine, love."

"If you say so..."

~*~

The next morning, when Harry wakes up to a running nose and a dull pounding behind his eyes, he isn't so sure anymore.  Desperate to hide his illness from Draco to avoid the inevitable "I told you so," and to keep from spoiling Draco's holiday, he silently escapes to the toilet to blow his nose and cast a glamour over himself to return his appearance back to healthy and normal.  He can't go to Pomfrey for Pepper Up, because someone thought it would be a good idea to leave the hospital wing unattended while she's on holiday along with the rest of the school, sans a few students and teachers.  He muffles a quiet cough, brushing his teeth and getting dressed before getting to the seemingly impossible task of waking Draco. 

"Draco, love, it's time to wake up," he says in a quiet, sing-song voice, stifling a sneeze into the handkerchief Draco had lent him the night before, that he had stored in his pocket today for just this reason. Hh'ktch!  He thanks whatever god there is that Draco is nearly impossible to wake in the mornings, not wanting to give himself away.  Sneezing would give him away too, seeing as Draco had Scourigified the entire common room and dorm after Harry mentioned that the dust was probably to blame for the sneezing.  Smiling at the memory of the sweet act of worry, he shook Draco gently.

"Wake up, love."

"G'way, m'sleeping."

"There's french toast in the Great Hall."

Nothing.

"I'll snog you."

Nothing.

"If you don't wake up this instant, I'm returning your Christmas gift."

Bingo.

Draco scrambled into a sitting position, eyes comically wide, hair adorably disheveled.  "You wouldn't."

Harry grinned.  "Watch me."

Draco was up and brushing his teeth before Harry could so much as move.  His smile fell as soon as Draco was out of sight, sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing his temples and muffling a sneeze into the handkerchief.  Hhh'chhhhuu!  He blew his nose quietly, pocketing the handkerchief and waiting for his boyfriend.

~*~

With Draco dressed and admittedly more awake, the pair finds themselves seated together in the Great Hall, Draco dining on french toast, bacon, and eggs, and Harry picking at his pancakes, only having taken one bite since they'd sat down.  Draco casts Harry a concerned glance, but backs off once Harry just mumbles some nonsense about not being hungry.  He decides to keep an eye of his stupid git to make sure he's really as fine as he claims to be.

Four hours and thirty-seven sneezes later (yes, Draco was counting; he's worried about Harry!), Draco finally snaps.  They're on the floor of the Gryffindor common room, cuddled up on a mound of pillows in front of the fireplace, and Harry has been sniffling incessantly for ten minutes, not wanting to blow his nose and give himself away.  He feels like he just went ten rounds with a hoard of Dementors and got hit by the Hogwarts Express.  His headache has progressed from a dull ache to an earsplitting pounding, his nose will not stop running, he's been sneezing his brains out all day, and now a sore throat has joined the Make-Harry-as-Miserable-as-Possible Party.

"Merlin help me, Harry, blow your bloody nose!  You're driving me mental!"

Harry blushes, taking the handkerchief out of his pocket, and blows his nose softly.  Draco relaxes instantly as the sniffling finally ceases, kissing the green-eyed boy's shoulder.  "Thank you.  Now, you've been sneezing and sniffling all day.  Don't lie to me: are you ill?"  Harry makes the mistake of looking up into Draco's eyes, and his resolve crumbles, every denial he has ready on the tip of his tongue dies as he sees the look of pure concern and, what is that? Love!, in the gunmetal gray irises.  He nods, shoulders slumping and head falling into his hands.  "Yes," he replies bitterly.  "I am.  I tried so hard to hide it, so I wouldn't spoil your holiday, but now I have and I'm so sorry.  I'm so fucking pathetic!  I can kill Tom Riddle, but I can't even hide a simple cold, and now I've ruined your holiday and I feel like shit and-"  Draco cut off his ramblings with a kiss to his forehead.  The poor thing looked ready to cry!  

Draco hummed against his forehead, moving to gently press his own against it.  "You don't have a fever, as far as I can tell, so that's good."  He presses another kiss to his boyfriend's cheek.  "Harry, love, you haven't spoiled anything.  You're ill, you can't control that, and I'm perfectly fine with spending Christmas having a lie in and cuddling up with you on the sofa.  We can call for a house elf to bring us dinner tonight and our meals tomorrow.  I don't care about Christmas, I care about you.  I love you, and I don't want you to feel as if you have to hide these things from me.  You are my priority, and I just want you to get better."

Harry is rendered speechless.  His mouth hangs open slightly as he tries to process what was just said.  "Y-you love me?"  His voice is barely a whisper as he stares at Draco, emerald eyes glistening with unshed tears from his previous rant.  Draco laughs, kissing his forehead.  "Yes, you stupid git.  For some reason, you seem to have made me love your sorry arse."  He pulls Harry into his lap, unable to help himself, and kisses that stupid lighting scar.  "Of course I love you," he whispers, all joking aside, "what's not to love?"  Harry buries his face in Draco's shoulder, clinging tight.

"I love you too."  

Draco smiles.  "I know."  Harry pulls away from the embrace, nostrils flaring and eyes fluttering shut, hand searching his pocket for the handkerchief that has fallen to the floor.  Draco finds it and presses it to Harry's nose and mouth right as his nose loses the battle against the tickle that had flared up.  Hhhh... hhhh....hhhtshhhhhuu! Eshhhuuu! HHHHTSHHHHHUU!  Harry sniffles, blushing to the tips of his ears as he takes hold of the handkerchief and blows his nose.  Draco kisses the tip of it once Harry is finished, causing another sneeze to escape before Harry has time to even think about bringing anything up to cover it.  A flurry of apologies follow, silenced by a gentle kiss pressed to his lips by a certain Slytherin.  "Bless you," Draco whispers against his lips, pulling him back into his lap to offer a small comfort.  "What doesn't feel well, love?"

Harry blushes at the soft, loving tone and quietly lists his ailments.  Draco rubs his back gently as he speaks, nudging him up so he can stand.  The Gryffindor looks on, confused and slightly disappointed as Draco disappears through the portrait hole and out of the common room.  Thinking Draco no longer wants to deal with him or risk falling ill, he curls up on the sofa with a hurt frown.  It's a surprise when Draco comes back a few minutes later, carrying a tray with muggle cough drops and cold medicine, two mugs of tea, a box of tissues and a bowl of chicken noodle soup piled onto it.  "I had some of this in my trunk.  Some colds are Pepper Up resistant, so it's nice to have on hand, and since Pomfrey isn't here to brew any, I thought it might help," Draco says, blushing slightly.  If Harry cried, who could blame him? He has the sweetest boyfriend in all of England.  

~*~

The two spend their Christmas Eve sipping tea and cuddling in front of the fire place.  Christmas morning is spent with a lie in and breakfast in bed, courtesy of the house elves.  The rest of the day is spent cuddled up in the common room, drinking hot chocolate (or tea in Harry's case), opening presents.  Draco holds tissues to Harry's nose as he sneezes and quietly blesses him, while Harry feels like the luckiest boy in  the world.

~*~

So that ran super long, but @Arty, I hope you enjoyed it!  I loved writing it; it was super cute and fluffy, and my next drabble will be very angsty and depressing, so revel in the fluff while you can, folks!  As always, thank you so much for reading.  Comments and requests are greatly appreciated!

..........im NOT crying...... YOU ARE CRYING!!!! 

*goes in corner filled with love and draco anf harry plushies.*

A..angst? No....no....n..nn..no!!!! Not my babies no.....!!!! Stay back!!

@Arty thank you for the amazing comment! I love you and you are wonderful! I'm super sorry for this one! Please don't hate me!

Alone

Sneezer: Draco (cold)

Warning: This is very depressing, but the plot bunny wouldn't leave me alone.  I apologize in advance.

Draco Malfoy was sick.  He was also incredibly, heart wrenching-ly alone.  He was covered in dirt and dried blood, sat on the battlefield that used to be the Great Hall of Hogwarts.  Neville Longbottom had killed Nagini, and in a final group effort, Draco, Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley had killed Voldemort.  He was finally gone and the wizarding world was safe.  

There were many casualties in the war, but the only one Draco cared about, the only one that had ripped his heart from his chest and left him a numb, broken mess on the dirty, body-strewn ground, was his boyfriend of four years.  Harry was dead.  Draco couldn't believe it.  After everything, after all of that, Harry was just gone.  

No more stolen kisses in hidden alcoves between classes, no more late nights spent exchanging whispered words of endearment and secret fears or support in the back shelves of the library, no more smiling together, no more laughing together.  Nothing.  Harry was gone, and Draco was alone.  Nobody had even known how much they loved each other.  They were going to tell their friends after the war was over and everything cooled down.

Nobody understood why Draco Malfoy was sitting on the ground in a broken heap, head on a dead Harry Potter's chest, sobbing uncontrollably.  Nobody but Hermione Granger.  She had caught them together during fourth year, exchanging kisses and whispered words in the Astronomy section.  She alone approached Draco, crouching down behind where he had been planted for hours, placing a gentle hand on his back with tears in her eyes.  "Let's go inside, Draco," she whispered, standing him up and supporting him as she walked him inside, ignoring the confused stares from those that weren't too busy consoling their friends or grieving over losses.  

She took him to Pomfrey, sitting next to him and rubbing his back as he sneezed into the tissues she'd conjured.  Her small hand on his back reminded him of how Harry had comforted him just before the battle, telling him to take it easy and not exert himself with his cold.  He'd kissed him goodbye, told him he loved him and that he'd see him later.  Well, it was later, and Draco wanted Harry.

But Harry was dead, Draco was sick, and he felt so, so alone.

~*~

I'm sorry!  Please don't hate me!  I'll write a happy one next if anyone gives me an idea or request!  I love you all!

............................you know what could be cool..? If Draco dreamt all of this because his cold got worse but actually Harry never died and Harry cares for him. 

@Arty I promise I'll never write one like that again. It made me super sad to write, but I couldn't ignore the idea.  I'll write a drabble at some point that references this, but in that one it'll have been a dream.  I love you!

1 hour ago, All Time No said:

@Arty I promise I'll never write one like that again. It made me super sad to write, but I couldn't ignore the idea.  I'll write a drabble at some point that references this, but in that one it'll have been a dream.  I love you!

And i love you!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

dear gods.... these are brilliant!! please please please do more? maybe Draco with allergies???? pretty please with Magic on top. 

These were all super lovely!! I have to be honest, you've sort of inspired me to write some Drarry of my own--but I'm still holding out that you'll update this thread! <3 I love the easy gentleness these two are able to have with each other in the Christmas fic. Very cute!

Archived