Sneeze Fetish Forum

@RemedyBane @Parksborn thank you both so much for reading! I'm glad you liked them! I will definitely be updating when I get the chance. Life is a bit crazy right now with college, but I should have a free moment in a week or so! 

@RemedyBane I'll get you that Draco allergy fic as soon as possible

@Parksborn Let me know when your Drarry stuff is up! I would love to read it

I just had a great idea....well not for harry. Ok so like he Ron, and Hermione had a huge fight that causes some of their fellow classmates to turn on Harry. Poor thing.  And it causes Harry to get a really horrible headcold. Annnnd he and Draco had a fight so their not talking(Still together though) and poor harry us all alone and sad until maybe....Snape helps him( Become close after the war) and Draco not knowing harry is sick starts feeling bad and looks for harry only for snape to tell him what happened and that Harry is really sick. Enter the forehead kisses...guilty Draco....helpful Snape...sad harry with a bad headcold. Yay! Thanks so much. :D  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2017 at 9:55 PM, Arty said:

I just had a great idea....well not for harry. Ok so like he Ron, and Hermione had a huge fight that causes some of their fellow classmates to turn on Harry. Poor thing.  And it causes Harry to get a really horrible headcold. Annnnd he and Draco had a fight so their not talking(Still together though) and poor harry us all alone and sad until maybe....Snape helps him( Become close after the war) and Draco not knowing harry is sick starts feeling bad and looks for harry only for snape to tell him what happened and that Harry is really sick. Enter the forehead kisses...guilty Draco....helpful Snape...sad harry with a bad headcold. Yay! Thanks so much. :D  

Moved and seconded.

Aghhh, I've never thought myself to be a sneezy Drarry fan, but you have definitely changed my mind! I love the HP universe, and I feel as if your portrayals of the characters are so incredibly accurate. I'm happily melting. Please write more. 

• 5 weeks later...

Honestly never thought I was interesting in this pairing, but the way you write it is so lovely and realistic. 

• 11 months later...

Oh my goodness! It has been over a year since I have updated this! I am so sorry. I wish I could say that it was just because life got busy or I lost inspiration, but the truth is that I completely forgot about this thread! I definitely don’t want to let this thread die since some of my best work is in here, so I will be writing more soon! As soon as what I write is good enough, I will post it. Thank you all for reading and leaving requests and beautiful comments. I love you all!

Malfoys Don't Have Allergies

Draco had been feeling off all day. His nose was running and itchy, and his eyes were red, puffy, watery, and they itched like crazy. On top of that, his throat felt dry and scratchy, and he could not stop sneezing. He had taken Pepper Up three times today, but it wasn't helping. He groaned dramatically, leaning against Harry with a pathetic whine as he sneezed for the thousandth time that day. Hih'kishhh'uh! He didn't bother covering it, having given up on that about an hour before. "Ugh! Potter, help! I'b dyi'g!" Harry rolled his eyes, wiping his arm off and conjuring up a tissue for his boyfriend. "Bless you. You're not dying. Stop sneezing on me!" He sighed, kissing the top of his head.

"Yes I bost certaidly ab! This cold is tryi'g to kill be! Bake sure by corpse looks dice at by fuderal."

He flopped across Harry's lap, dramatically throwing his arm over his eyes. Harry ran his fingers through the soft blonde hair now occupying his lap, laughing softly. "Draco, love, are you sure you have a cold? It looks more like allergies to m-"

He was cut off, jerking back to narrowly avoid getting knocked in the jaw by Draco's head as he sat up abruptly. The Slytherin fixed him with a cold glare, the effect slightly dampened by his pink eyes and red, running nose. "Balfoys don't have allergies, Scarhead," he huffed grumpily, sniffling miserably. Harry held back a smile, gently guiding him back down into his lap. "Darling, you've had three doses of Pepper Up and nothing has changed. Other than the itchiness and sneezing, what are your symptoms?"

"Well... there's dot really adythi'g else, but-"

"It isn't a cold, love."

Draco pouted, sticking his nose up, stubborn expression on his pointy face. "Balfoys dod't have allergies."

Harry rolled his eyes, scooping Draco up despite his congested protests. "Potter if you dod't put be dowd right dow, I will sdeeze od you!"

Harry laughed, the lovely sound vibrating against Draco's side as he was carried to the hospital wing. "You've been doing that for the last hour anyway. What's a few more gonna hurt?"

~*~

"I cad't believe I'b allergic to polled! What id Salazar's dabe would father say about this? So bloody u'digdified! I'b a Balfoy for Barlid's sake!"

He continued his rant as he paced Harry's dorm room, refusing to take the allergy potion Pomfrey had given him. Sick of the git being so bloody stubborn, Harry tackled him onto the bed, pinning his arms above his head with one hand, hovering over Draco. The Slytherin's indignant expression quickly turned into a seductive smirk as he looked up into the emerald eyes he loved so much. "Feeli'g a bit frisky, are we Potter?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows and winking.

Harry smiled, sneakily grabbing the allergy potion with his free hand. He leaned down, as if to kiss Draco, forcing the potion down his throat at the last second instead.

~*~

Two hours later, Draco was still pouting and refusing to speak to Harry, but he had stopped sneezing for the most part, his eyes were back to normal, and his nose was no longer running like a faucet. Harry knew he was forgiven when a blonde head nudged up under his neck, and a pointy git forced his way into his lap. Draco tilted his head up, giving a pathetic whine until Harry tilted his head down to meet his lips in a kiss. 

Before their lips met, though, a wet sneeze hit him in the face instead.

Hih'kiissSSHHHhh'uhh!!

Harry wiped off his face, meeting those steel gray eyes, mouth dropping open at the satisfied smirk twisting those aristocratic features. "You sneaky bastard!" He gasped.

Draco just grinned. "That's what you get, you speccy git!"

Harry glared at him, no real fire in his eyes as Draco gave him a sweet kiss. "I love you."

"..."

"Harry... I loooove you!"

"... I hate you."

"Hm... No you don't."

Harry couldn't argue with that. He really did love him. Even if he was an insufferable arse.

"Draco?"

"...What?"

"Bless you. I love you too, but if you ever do that again, I will hex you into next week."

A smile graced Draco's soft, pink lips. "That's fair... and Harry? Thank you."

Archived