Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2016/2017 - Matches Sent! Posting Deadline Monday, January 2nd!

bloom

Actually, it was...! I had the same qualms and I thought it was the 3d initially, I was running late...you sent the PM with the other date...

In any case, you did an amazing job, Junia, so thanks again. And don't be disappointed, because I really think given the ratio of participants and the usual craziness of Christmas break, it's quite amazing everybody did what they did! 

For me it was a tougher cause I wasn't ready to slip away from family dinners to say 'oups sorry I need to write' ;)

I'm sure everybody's clear on procedure, but just in case:

Write or draw your recipient's request and post it in the appropriate subforum by Sunday, January 3rd!

Keep in mind both the word count minimum (1000 words!) and the no adult materials policy as you are working on your gift.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh, that sucks that I got completely left in the dark like that. :X It certainly explains a lot, though. Thank you so much for your efforts to put this together regardless, Junia.  And thank you everyone who is generously offering to write make ups! That's super cool of you all to be extending your hand to give back. :heart:

10 minutes ago, Paws said:

That's super cool of you all to be extending your hand to give back. :heart:

Extending their Paws, you might say :glare:

(.....Paws for effect.......)

But yes, it's really wonderful that so many have volunteered. Thank you to everyone who has and to Junia for organising everything!

:joal:

I wanted to jump in and extend another big thank you to @Junia for organizing this event! Many members look forward to it every year, and with how well you organize it and execute it, the whole thing always goes off without a hitch! We all appreciate your hard work so much >w<. And another round of applause for those members who are so kindly offering to help cover for those who haven't received a gift. It seriously warms my heart to see fellow members helping one another out <3. 

Oh gosh! Sorry I forgot to post on here that I posted the first part of my story for MoonDuck a few days ago (I think on Friday or Saturday?)

But also, I wanted to say thank you to Junia for organizing all of this again. It's a lot of fun and it gives me a good reason to take a break and write something 

Oh shoot, I forgot to report in over  here as well. I'm sorry! I posted part 1 of my fic for @Grey on a Sunday. (Also, I'm sorry Grey, I didn't realize you changed your name back! I'll edit my post to change your name to the correct one ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

Archived