Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2016/2017 - Matches Sent! Posting Deadline Monday, January 2nd!

bloom

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intermediate state two days after Christmas:

I love to keep track on Secret Santa and if I counted right, we have till now:

-          26 Secret Santa stories written or partly written :clapping:

-          12 happy persons who have given AND got their presents (I am one of them ^_^)

-          14 who have given something but are still waiting for their gift in return 

-          14 who got something but haven’t published anything yet 

-          25 who neither gave nor got anything yet. 

Waiting for more stories or artwork - it's so much fun! :thumbsupsmiley:

Aw, it's really cool that you keep track like that, Hedgie! You've kept better track than I have. :lol: 

Plot twist for this year! If you flake without warning I will publicly tag you in this thread, along with who you were supposed to write for. 

@Katrelle, your secret santa told me that their gift to you will be late, but it's coming! (It's easier to alert you this way rather than coming my stuffed-to-bursting inbox to find our PM thread, sorry!)

@SleepingPhlox, your secret santa might be a little late!

One day left, everybody.................. ???

Okay, seriously: There are about 30 people who haven't yet posted their gifts. There are a handful of people who've let me know they'll be late, which is totally fine, but there are a LOT of people who haven't posted yet. So if 25+ people don't post within the next 36 or so hours, I just wanted to let people know I'm not going to be arranging makeup fics this year. If there are only 3 or 4 flakers in total I might be able to swing it, but any more than that is just more than I can handle doing. 

But fear not, anybody who doesn't pony up their fic is permanently blacklisted, so they'll get their comeuppance, at least? That's not that reassuring, I guess, but it's true. :lol: 

Mine's up for Kaze wo Hiku and she liked and I'm so incredibly psyched about it (also I liked the profile pic you had of the Milkman, Junia. Fingers crossed for Psychonauts 2 ^_^ )

My gift for @Snowydays is now posted, and is called "Flash of Silver" ! There will be a follow up, it's part 1.

Excuse my tardiness, guys, being on my family's computers just made it impossible to access the site, I only came back today and started typing what I'd begun writing on paper! No flaking, phewwww!

Happy new Year everyone:)

Archived