Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2016/2017 - Matches Sent! Posting Deadline Monday, January 2nd!

bloom

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally posted my gift for mysterysneeze, sorry took me so long/submitted it so close to the deadline!

AHhhh, I posted mine up last night but didn't get a chance to comment here. Hopefully it doesn't count as late? D:

Thanks again for making this a really nice event this year! :) 

3 hours ago, Elektra said:

Did we all make it?????

There are 6 people who I've spoken to who are going to post their gifts late (which is fine, since they let me know), but unfortunately there were three flakers who I have heard neither hide nor hair from. One of them is an unvalidated member so I won't make the mistake of opening it to people who have just joined last year. I don't know what's up with the other two. I'm disappointed. 

3 minutes ago, Junia said:

There are 6 people who I've spoken to who are going to post their gifts late (which is fine, since they let me know), but unfortunately there were three flakers who I have heard neither hide nor hair from. One of them is an unvalidated member so I won't make the mistake of opening it to people who have just joined last year. I don't know what's up with the other two. I'm disappointed. 

If any of their recipients have preferences I can do (original or I know the fandom) I'll be happy to offer my services to make sure they get something. :)

@Junia man that sucks but once again you did an amazing job coordinating the event. :)

Edit: I'm with Phlox, if you need a pinch writer hit me up.

I'm with Phlox and Kaze, as long as it's something I'm able to write, I'd be happy to write something for those flaked upon. :)

40 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

If any of their recipients have preferences I can do (original or I know the fandom) I'll be happy to offer my services to make sure they get something. :)

40 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I'm with Phlox, if you need a pinch writer hit me up.

13 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I'm with Phlox and Kaze, as long as it's something I'm able to write, I'd be happy to write something for those flaked upon. :)

11 minutes ago, RiversD said:

^Ditto^

Gosh, the love. This forum is so great! :heart:

@Junia - thanks for all the work you've done. I'm glad that in the end, there were only three falkers left. Didn't look like that a few hours ago. :lol: Are you going to make your threat true? ^^

I'll second the others! I'm also happy to fill in with writing something if needed, either original or if it's a fandom I would know!

I'm glad most people managed to post in the end, though! :D

7 minutes ago, hedgehog said:

Are you going to make your threat true? ^^

Yep!

Luckily it was brought to my attention that someone I thought had flaked had actually just slipped through my radar, so there were only two flakers, which is much better. So here they are:

@Coffee Chicken Barista appears to have been really enjoying her Secret Santa! Unfortunately, she decided not to bother posting her own gift for @CharliesGirl.

@Dontyouknowwhoiamyet is the reason unvalidated members who have just joined with no posts will no longer be able to participate in the event. She ghosted the forum completely and left @Paws without a gift.

Both of these members are permanently barred from participating in the Secret Santa in the future.

I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do about the makeups yet, but I really appreciate everyone who's commented offering to help, seriously. :heart: 

I'd like to add my voice to the others'. While I was almost late with my gift, I would be willing to do another story for someone who didn't get one. Please let me know if you'd like my help!

I suppose I might as well join the chorus offering to help. I'd prefer to write female, but I'll do male too if you think for some reason that I'd be the best person to handle the request. 

Hey everyone, I apologize profusely but I seem to have misread the due date for this as the 3rd. My deepest apologies to everyone, especially @Junia and @CharliesGirl (I was your Secret Santa). Anyways, the story's posted now in the original fiction thread so I hope you enjoy it. I intended for it original to just be a one shot but I felt bad for missing the dead line so I turned it into a multi-chapter fic. The next chapter should be up in the next few days.

Again, I'm so sorry!

Archived