Sneeze Fetish Forum

What makes you sneeze?

hazyy

Not sure if this has been posted about before, but I thought i'd go ahead and start a different thread. What really makes you sneeze? Is there anything in particular that always gets you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• bingochamp7

• Bird

• Luisa39

On the boring side, being around cats or going outside during allergy season in my area can usually arouse a sneeze.

Of the more unusual things that make me sneeze, this magnesium powder supplement I take, sometimes I'll accidentally release a cloud of it into the air and that usually makes me sneeze.

Also, for some reason, getting close to my plants at work, like when I feel the soil to see if they need water. The weird thing is they're not even flowering, but that often makes my nose itch.

The weirdest thing that can trigger a sneeze is when I'm brushing my hair... sometimes the sensation of pulling hair on a certain part of my scalp (towards the front) can make me sneeze!

Dust and, at times, bending over -- like sometimes I'll sneeze when I'm bending over to feed my cat or pour fresh water in her dish.  I wonder if this happens to anyone else.

The smell of rain. You know how some people say "It's going to rain. I can smell it"? Yeah, I can too, and it makes me sneeze.

22 hours ago, Just Older said:

The smell of rain. You know how some people say "It's going to rain. I can smell it"? Yeah, I can too, and it makes me sneeze.

That's unique. I've never met or heard of anyone who sneezes when the smell of rain is nearby. You are the first.

Whenever my parents cook with chili peppers or other spicy peppers, it becomes pungent in the house. That's really the one thing in particular that makes me sneeze.

A fan blowing in my face or the air conditioner makes me sneeze, especially in the car. Cats, pollen, ragweed, dust, air fresheners and strong perfumes

A fan blowing in my face or the air conditioner makes me sneeze, especially in the car. Cats, pollen, ragweed, dust, air fresheners and strong perfumes

Besides regular triggers, I ALWAYS have to sneeze when I peel raw potatoes. But the oddest thing I ever experienced was with a former friend; he would sneeze twice every time he ate something sweet-tasting. ^_^

Besides regular triggers, I ALWAYS have to sneeze when I peel raw potatoes. But the oddest thing I ever experienced was with a former friend; he would sneeze twice every time he ate something sweet-tasting. ^_^

5 hours ago, Bird said:

That sounds quite funny. Have you ever figured out why ? :D

Apart from some allergies strong scents like vinegar gets me very sneezy.

When I have a cold, peeling bananas and eating stuff with curry in makes me sneeze. :lol:  Neither bothers me when I'm well, though.

Very unfortunately, drinking white wine (and not any random alcohol: white wine only - I can drink red wine, vodka, martini, beer, anything, I won't sneeze - but a glass of white wine and I start sneezing...).:rollhmm:

Quite often I'll sneeze right after I step out of the shower.  I think it's a combination of steam and the scents of shampoo, conditioner, and soap that causes the tickle.

On 11/20/2016 at 4:29 PM, ladytiscot said:

The weirdest thing that can trigger a sneeze is when I'm brushing my hair... sometimes the sensation of pulling hair on a certain part of my scalp (towards the front) can make me sneeze!

I swear to goodness gracious I thought I was the only one! Also for some reason getting rid of acne sometimes triggers it too.  I'm a waitress so when I fill the pepper shakers at work, that always gets me. I also usually sneeze after finishing a meal, and when the sunlight or light hits my face a certain way.

On 28.11.2016 at 8:29 PM, guynextdoor said:

That sounds quite funny. Have you ever figured out why ? :D

Apart from some allergies strong scents like vinegar gets me very sneezy.

No, both cases stay a bit mysterious. Although in my friend's case, it was handed down to him by his grandfather; there was always quite a show when desserts were served during a family dinner :D

• 1 year later...

Saline solution, of the kind you spray in your nose to wash your sinuses.  Often I'll sneeze within minutes of using it.

On 11/24/2016 at 5:56 PM, Sarah_Snow said:

Walking down the laundry detergent isle at the grocery store.

Me too

For allergies it's dust and grass.

One of my more unusual ones is when I'm eating bread or a muffin or just stuff that's bread-like in general.