Sneeze Fetish Forum

Daystar's 24hour+ sneezing attack

Guest zsneeze07

Guest zsneeze07

hmmmm.....check this!!! So my girlfriend and I(Daystar for those who don't know) decide to go out to have a little fun ;);) . You all know what I'm talkin about...sneezy fun. We picked pine needles off of a tree for later use. So we found a good spot in her car to be alone. Then we both started telling each other our fantasies. Daystar wanted me to give her breathy type build up sneezes. She wanted me to talk while doing it and give her as long of a build up as possible. I did this for her and she loved it. I wanted her to just go crazy with sneezes for me. It is what I love. So, she started doing it. It just so happens that pine needles make this girl go CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! LOCO MAN!!!!!! She just kept sneezing and sneezing while it was in her nose. I counted 28 sneezes in 25 seconds or less. The goodies don't end there. She started sneezing without the pine needle in her nose. I held her for an extra 30 minutes or something. It was crazy but, It was the best experience ever. She was sneezing in singles, doubles, triples and as much as 6 to 7 times in a set. Sometimes she would have 2 sneezes in 1 second in those sets.

We had to go back to her dad's apartment because it was getting hot in the car and she wasn't going to stop sneezing anytime soon. The whole evening her dad and lil brother were around when she had to sneeze she did it right into my chest to muffle the sound and save humiliation. It's been more than 24 hours and every 1-3 minutes she still sneezes in sets of 3 or more. It's the most wonderful thing ever. I still sneeze for her like everyday but she really is sneezing a lot. She's doing it right now!!!! If I ask her she will let them out. Also, if I pinch her nose they come out. Kewl huh? Hey....Kobe Is this what it feels like with Kristen all the time...cause if so it's grrreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)B)B)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B) hi :blushing:

well you see...ummm...right now i am stuck with a tickle up my nose and sneezies coming every so often. zsneeze07 and i were playing with sneezies with one another. Usually when i induce sneezes i am not able to keep whatever is tickling my nose up there after one sneeze. You see sometimes they are powerful somewhat and sometimes a lil messy which makes it hard to keep tickling for more sneezes. But i knew zsneeze07 fantasy was to hear me sneeze lots lots lots!! i was determined ;) yup yup!

Earlier that morning when we were near his grandmothers place, we passed by a tree, a pine tree. Zsneeze07 looked at the pine needles and grinned and said that maybe those could make me sneeze. Later at my dad's apartment complex garge in my car, we started to play! :innocent:

putting the pine needle in my nose i started to have build ups, and yah, i know they are goofy :blushing:;) and sorta loud and long, but shhhh, ohwell, and then the sneezes came. But unlike me, he was able to keep the pine needle in my nose. More and more and more sneezes came out than ever before! B) and then. I couldnt believe it and he was totally shocked! We did this over and over, and for some reason i didnt get sneezed out. In between me sneezing for him he made my fantasies come true by sneezing for me B):blushing:

We were about to leave the hot and steamy car, but i felt a tickle. This happens all the time and usually amounts to nothing. All summer long he had wanted me to sneeze naturally in front of him and have not been able to. But the tickle didnt go away....it only got stronger. And then i sneezed into his neck while i lied ontop of him. And again and again. Was there something wrong with me? Was i broken? B):bleh:

We stayed there for a long while, me just sneezing on top of him. Everytime i sneezed my body would move forward, it was really embarressing. And it didnt stop, even now i am sneezing every so often, and it sooo much more than i've ever done, and i think Zsneeze07 really enjoys it :laugh::innocent: i am evil but really i cant control it, sometimes i try to hold it back but they come out after a while! :rolleyes:

Well you two, you don't suppose you could get some of this amazing stuff recorded? It sounds amazing.

Aww, that's really cute. Isn't it great to be with another sneeze fetishist? And I'm with Joel. I'd love to hear some of those sneezes. B)

~Me~

well Joel and everyone else

we are considering doing just that... ;);)B)

but first tell us what you think about our experience

Thanks!

Joel, keep in mind, they're both under 18 (okay, evidently only daystar is under 18, my bad), and I believe Bondi has a policy about posting wavs from underage members... However, I think George used to maintain the teen wav page. He might be willing to do so again, or someone else may be, if there were contributions.

no offense meant to anyone under 18, btw... I'm not trying to imply you shouldn't be allowed to contribute.

we dont necessarily need to put them on any wav page. people post wavs sometimes directly on the forum, which is probably what we would do. I know bondi probably doesnt want under 18 and George is pretty busy with university so thats what we had in mind ;)B) so no worries

I hope a very large rock falls on all of us.

Why!!!!????

pure speculation on my part, but possibly.... either her age, or the fact that no one else can share the experience? not sure, crushed will have to answer that one himself B)

I hope a very large rock falls on all of us.

Why!!!!????

Im speculating that the "misery enjoys company" theory is in effect with that statement. C.R. is jealous (as am I, btw) since he isnt getting what those 2 have (ditto for me, btw) so... as Metallica said, "Kill 'em all". ;)

Of course... thats how IM reading it... and if Im wrong (CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN! PEOPLE... PLEASE! CALM DOWN! as odd as it sounds... I was wrong once before, but it wasnt my fault B) ) well... then I apologize to C.R. ;)

the two of u have created an incredible scenario in my mind's eye!! Noce descriptions. Not sure of I could ....ahem....HANDLE....seeing such a fantasy come true.....at least for any extended period of time :unsure:

ch2

I am VERY impressed. Oh, to have a GF who is also a fetishist AND sneeze like that! Have fun! wavs would be interesting to hear...

No one need to worry about the age thing. There is George's forum, if he's still running it or as mentioned they can be posted on here with a -18 label. Under age members can contribute too.

Archived