Now.... if only I could remember what it was! :laugh:

You're not a complete idiot!

You're an incomplete idiot!

:laugh:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest makemepretty

George isn't running his site anymore. I tried to send in a wav of me (I'm 14) but he emailed me back telling me that he's leaving it open, but not putting up any more wavs.

Well, actually it has calmed down but has not stopped. Actually she is sneezing right now!!!!!! :)  :)  :yes:

Good grief! She didn't hurt her nose, did she?

Ok Now I'm starting to think that it's probably something else making her sneeze. Probably her hayfever.

Bless you Daystar!

Guest zsneeze07
Ok Now I'm starting to think that it's probably something else making her sneeze. Probably her hayfever.

Bless you Daystar!

The dead one is right. We came to that conclusion. We are pretty sure she did not hurt her nose but, is allergic to something. Pure coincidence with our inducing fun. :yes:

Didn't she say on her website that she gets bad hayfever?

It's probably that.

Zsneeze, tell her bless you from me!

Guest zsneeze07
So you mean to tell me shes been sneezing every 5 seconds for over a week now? You have got to be kidding me.

no it's calmed down more than that but she is still sneezing quite frequntly. Like I mentioned in my previous post we now think it's allergies.

Please refer to my last 2 post as I'm fed up of repeating it.

Zsneeze07, why don't you ask her if she's allergic to anything if you're concerned. I would.

Zsneeze07, why don't you ask her if she's allergic to anything if you're concerned. I would.

It's pretty obvious from zsneeze's posts that neither he nor daystar are sure what she's allergic to - why are you making such a big deal of this? I'm sure if she wants to, she'll get tested.

It's pretty obvious from zsneeze's posts that neither he nor daystar are sure what she's allergic to - why are you making such a big deal of this? I'm sure if she wants to, she'll get tested.

Because at 1 point she had on her website that she got hayfever

So? I'm sorry, I just really don't understand what the big deal is. Daystar's a big girl, I'm sure she's perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

Guest zsneeze07

Dead one....Lynne is correct. We have no idea what it is she is allergic to. If I were to say hayfever or any other allergen it would be pure speculation. So, it would be pointless for me to ask as I already know her answer. "I don't know" :wub:

I'm just looking out for a fellow forumer's health.

Sorry if I seem to be making a big deal out of nothing.

Tested? Please explain.

Guest zsneeze07

I think daystar likes sneezing like that every so often. I can assure you that it's not at a dangerous level just a more sneezy yet reasonable level. I don't think she is sneezing more than 50 times in a day. For some sneezy people this may be normal. It's not really a can't stop sneezing for a second thing...if it was I'd be worried. Like 400 or 500 sneezes a day.

I'm sure if she wants to, she'll get tested.

Can someone please tell me what this means and how it works?

Allergy testing. One goes to the doctor, they prick you with needles contaning some "popular" allergens and see if you react to the substance. And if you do, then you're allergic to it.

Allergy testing. One goes to the doctor, they prick you with needles contaning some "popular" allergens and see if you react to the substance. And if you do, then you're allergic to it.

Thanks!

Jeez! That must be really annoying if you're allergic to more than one of them!

Some test don't require that.  There are some blood tests that they now use.

Oh, okay.

Shame on me for not being up to date on my allergy knowledge. ;) Thanks, Wrig.

Archived