• Only when I have a cold/allergies
    • A couple of times a week
    • Once a day
    • Twice a day
    • 3-4 times a day
    • More than 4 times day
    • 10 or more times a day
    • Whenever I sneeze

Personally, I hate to blow. I find it almost as embrassing as having to sneeze in front of a group of people. I don't like the way it sounds or feels or anything, and I only blow when I'm alone or just really despert. I try to do it as little as possible, tissues are for wiping my nose as far as I'm concerned....not blowing. :shy: At least not in front of people. My mom blows her nose all of the time it seems, and it truly disgusts me beyond belief, besides the fact that she's family....blowing just isn't my thing.

*Edit...sorry, reading over this. I didn't mean to be rude. I don't think that those who like blowing are disgusting or anything, I mean as many of you know...just because it was making some people I know happy, I had a video clip of myself blowing posted on a yahoo group a while back. I mean, to each his/her own. Anyway, just wanted to say that I hope I haven't offended anyone with what I just said, it's just my personal opinion about it. Love you all.

There was a video of Susie blowing her nose????????

Dang, I miss everything!

Golly, yes. The things you miss and then find out about far too late.......

I always do first thing when I get up in the morning and last thing before going to bed. I tend to get stuffed up a lot or my nose will run for no apparent reason. Like now... *paws at empty tissue box*

• 2 weeks later...

I am embarrissed when I blow my nose, I really don't like to do it in public only if I have to - but then thats gotta be pretty bad sniffling to get me to blow in public and Ive never had that problem, bleh or around family - I usually do it in private too! I blow usually when I wake up in the morning or when I have a cold or just generally if I'm stuffy and I need to blow my nose or if I sniffle sometimes after I sneeze too. Yeah! :)

Love

~*Jilly*~

• 2 months later...

I hate blowing my nose in public and if I really need to I do it the most quickly I can and trying to hide myself. Fortunatelly I never have to blow my nose but when I have a cold (like now) I must blow several times a day. :)

Instead my partner blows his nose many times a day, he's quite of sniffy person and he often wrinkles his nose without realizing it ;) when he wakes up he always has a stuffy and clogged nose so he takes whatever he founds around the house (tissue, toilet paper, handkerchief..) and blows a gurgly blow in it.

Then all through the day he often has to blow his nose becuase it's often drippy, don't know why, and always when he eats, mostly at the end of the meal, but sometimes even during the meal, he has to stop eating, take a fresh tissue and blow discreetly and gently.

He always carries around some tissues and I always find used tissues in his pockets.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest linyguy1998
I hate blowing my nose in public and if I really need to I do it the most quickly I can and trying to hide myself. Fortunatelly I never have to blow my nose but when I have a cold (like now) I must blow several times a day. :unsure:

Instead my partner blows his nose many times a day, he's quite of sniffy person and he often wrinkles his nose without realizing it :drool: when he wakes up he always has a stuffy and clogged nose so he takes whatever he founds around the house (tissue, toilet paper, handkerchief..) and blows a gurgly blow in it.

Then all through the day he often has to blow his nose becuase it's often drippy, don't know why, and always when he eats, mostly at the end of the meal, but sometimes even during the meal, he has to stop eating, take a fresh tissue and blow discreetly and gently.

He always carries around some tissues and I always find used tissues in his pockets.

I am also quite embarrassed to blow my nose in public...unless it's a dire emergency and I can't get to a restroom. Not sure why I am embarrassed, I just am. I usually blow my nose maybe 2-3 times per day. I almost always use Puffs tissues. Not sure why, I guess I just like the way they feel against my nose while I am blowing my nose. What brand of tissues do you use Missy?? How's your cold coming along?? I hope that you feel better soon, if you don't already. :doh:

Archived