Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's a turn-off in sneezing for you?

MysteryGirl

On 3/10/2017 at 9:35 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

THIS!! I agree on this so hard! This is one of the main reasons I don't usually tell people, and would be very hesitant doing so even with a partner. As if they think I have no restraints whatsoever... *wanders off in the distance, muttering* 

Exactly the same for me!! My partner knows about the fetish and he is a veeerryyy sneezy person and so frequently will look at me raising is eyebrows after sneezing which really does ruin it for me. I've started just not reacting at all when he sneezes because I need to reignite some of the mystery and take back some of the sense that it's just sooo easy to turn me on haha. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luisa39

• MysteryGirl

• Chanel_no5

• Joal 555

-irl sneezes in general turn me off. this is strictly fictional for me. also people who are WAY into their own sneezes, just weirds me out.

-overexaggeration in general. unnecessarily loud sneezes, unnecessarily snotty sneezes… just ew. i’ll admit, i like mess, but there has to be a balance. straight up snot rockets make my stomach turn… and this is coming from someone who’s an absolute sucker for the “sick character blows their nose into their sleeve” trope.

-family sneezes, because infinite ew.

-maybe i’m weird for this, but sneeze stuff that’s obviously intended to be sexual, or just overly fetishy and horny sneeze stuff in general. i am NOT into snez that way, i just think it’s neat and like to write sickfics send help

Being rude/nasty. Like, not covering around others. Being totally unaware of your germs. Wiping your nose on your hand, etc.

Probably people sneezing an actual snot rocket, or just snot rocketing in general. 

Family sneezing is not attractive. 

Also people who pinch stifle their sneezes... Bit of a let down

Someone may have already said this, but... sneezes that sound like coughs.  Like, either cough OR sneeze.  The combo just isn't for me. :nonono:

I don’t like loud sneezes much. If someone is a naturally loud sneezer I can sometimes get behind that but when they go out of their way to be excessively loud it just ruins it for me. I like the cute aspect of sneezing and being extra loud is just not cute to me

I swear I replied to this thread before, but apparently not 😱

I'm not particularly picky when it comes to the finer arts of sneezing, but cough-sneezes and stifles just doesn't do it for me 😅

7 hours ago, Stimuli said:

I swear I replied to this thread before, but apparently not 😱

I'm not particularly picky when it comes to the finer arts of sneezing, but cough-sneezes and stifles just doesn't do it for me 😅

Same. The only way I can enjoy stifles is if they exacerbate a fit and it ends in helpless explosion and mess. :blushsmiley:  #fetishlife

Edited by starpollen

Not a fan of stifling for the most part, and I can’t handle mess at all. I also hate it when a person deliberately sneezes on someone else to be funny - that’s just always irked me. 

I cannot STAND uncovered sneezes. I can tolerate them from my partner, but it doesn't turn me on much. I have zero interest in breathing someone else's mouth-and-nose-spray into my lungs or even thinking about it by seeing spray in videos. 

Anything contrived and showy, both in real life and in videos. 

Mess 🤢

Sneezing from someone whose nose or general appearance isn't my type. 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like stifles. Like for pragmatic reasons I get it but to quote a certain princess: "let it go"!

On 1/30/2017 at 7:36 AM, Superman said:

What a great question...

Even though i obviously knew my likes an dislikes i didn't realise how many there were! You would think i didn't actually like it at all - i can assure you i do haha

This are just my own personal dislikes. Many will not like the things i like so if you like all of these then i totally get that too. We like what we like and we didn't make a conscious choice of what aspects they are. I'm just glad that what a "muggle" will see as 1 non differential action - we can break up into hundreds of seperate parts that work for us in different ways.

Mess - i saw someone above mention people on youtube who make a point of enjoying this side of things. Not for me thank you.

Blowing during a fit. Keep them seperate but not the end of the world.

Cough Like ones - How are these legal? Come on Trump - Get to the real world issues.

Family as well as discussions. I don't want to talk about this ever again.

Books that i may have to read out loud containing it. - i say "it" i'm going through a phase again where i can hardly type the words as i know they will be read by more than 1 person. I need to be retrained if there are volunteers :lol:

Me having to bless someone - i can't say it to male - (don't ask i'm beyond help)

People who say "bless me". - What is the matter with you?

People who show revulsion to themselves or someone else doing it - commenting "eeewww" after someone does it. I've been through what felt like a life time of a colleague giving me so much "jokey" abuse loudly and publicly about my own style and volume. I'm perfectly happy to give and take all of this kind of stuff.....just not this and i have to still pretend that i find it funny!

Asking me if i have "a cold ,allergies, need a tissue etc" every time. It is possible to not have any of them at a certain point!

Obviously i understand the need for covering in the real world but when it is a full cover by people who use their hands it takes the edge off it. If you must use your hands then keep them away from your face so i can see it - How rude!!!. i realise i'm getting into specifics and splitting hairs here but where else can i say this? 

I'm ok with stifles - not my fav- but if it sounds painful or like it should be messy. - Takes the edge of it.

I am not convinced that actually have a fetish anymore!!! - anyone actually like the word fetish? haha but my list of likes and preferences vastly outweigh this one. I knew i was a fussy bugger - which i'm entitled to be but i think that should do for now.

Reading through all the posts and I think about them for a quick second nod my head and see there point of view . But bringing politics into a snz chat or even when I'm one on one with someone and they bring politics into the conversation huge turn off  📉. Yeah definitely the ultimate buzz kill 

On 1/25/2022 at 4:14 PM, Starlight2337 said:

I have zero interest in breathing someone else's mouth-and-nose-spray into my lungs or even thinking about it by seeing spray in videos. 

You know, I’ve never really thought about it this way, but now I’m a little grossed out by this. 🤣

On 1/17/2022 at 3:51 PM, starpollen said:

Same. The only way I can enjoy stifles is if they exacerbate a fit and it ends in helpless explosion and mess. :blushsmiley:  #fetishlife

I definitely second this :) 

• 2 months later...

High-pitched “girly” sneezes that almost sound fake. From men or women, but especially from women.

For a sneeze proper, it needs to have the right type of wind, goddamnit... 😜

Nose blowing is sort of for me. Spray is fine but snot isn’t I guess? We are so weird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To me since I'm more into female sneezes in general, I don't like loud sneezes. I'm also turned off by mucus, snot and the spray of  it. On wavs/videos I hate cough and nose blowing. However, I like the idea of nose blowing (on a fic or obs.) I just don't like the sound of it.

• 1 month later...

I really don't like nose blows, although I guess that's more of a related fetish. As far as sneezing itself goes, I don't like it when it sounds like a scream or a cough. And as many people before me have mentioned, family members. Errgghh. Just no. :wacko:

• 1 month later...

I don't think I really have a a turn of to be honest. I mean besides family members sneezing obviously. But, other than that I find pretty much all female sneezes to be a turn on. Im not picky lol!