Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tommy & Hayley Chronicles - a list. Updated July 9, 2020

starpollen

7 minutes ago, fieldofflowers said:

I’d love to see one sick at Christmas 

Mmmm ... I haven’t done that 2nd Christmas story... I could look into that.  Or their first Christmas as a married couple.  Votes for who gets sick? ☺️

9 hours ago, starpollen said:

Mmmm ... I haven’t done that 2nd Christmas story... I could look into that.  Or their first Christmas as a married couple.  Votes for who gets sick? ☺️

Both? I love a good contagion...

Idea: they get something at the same time, and Hayley runs herself into the ground (or the hospital) trying to make sure Tommy is okay :)

15 hours ago, fieldofflowers said:

Idea: they get something at the same time, and Hayley runs herself into the ground (or the hospital) trying to make sure Tommy is okay :)

Yes!!! And she keeps trying to hide it until she can’t anymore

• 1 year later...

i love your writing and always find myself revisiting your stories about these two 🤩 a second christmas story (or any new tommy and hayley installment) would be the perfect holiday gift!! 

On 7/11/2020 at 2:52 AM, chronic reader said:

Yes!!! And she keeps trying to hide it until she can’t anymore

I love that idea too ! And could be cute to see him taking care of her for once. I usually prefer male sneezes, but I must admit seeing him taking care of her for once will sound pretty cute and nice as well.

• 1 month later...

I keep revisiting the Tommy and Hayley chronicles every once in a while and still am eagerly waiting for the next part. It's been a while since I've read about a hopelessly, helplessly allergic Tommy and I'm slowly coming to a point where my heart can't take it anymore.

58 minutes ago, glitter_ said:

I keep revisiting the Tommy and Hayley chronicles every once in a while and still am eagerly waiting for the next part. It's been a while since I've read about a hopelessly, helplessly allergic Tommy and I'm slowly coming to a point where my heart can't take it anymore.

This and some Hayley sneezes maybe?? 😁

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My love for these two characters is above the universe! @starpollen oh will you please continue ? I’ve read from top to bottom like each year ! I’m counting on the days to read the latest storyline of Tommy/Hayley 🥰🥰😫❤️❤️

On 2/2/2022 at 3:16 PM, glitter_ said:

Me too😭😭❤️❤️

• 1 month later...

this series quite literally has my heart thanks for writing it!!! i am hoping for another part!!!!

On 12/14/2023 at 6:06 PM, Barbie said:

My love for these two characters is above the universe! @starpollen oh will you please continue ? I’ve read from top to bottom like each year ! I’m counting on the days to read the latest storyline of Tommy/Hayley 🥰🥰😫❤️❤️

@kiku did you ever read this story?

• 2 months later...
On 1/24/2024 at 11:06 AM, kiku said:

@Barbie No, I haven't! Thanks for pointing it out to me. 🌻

@kiku did you read it yet? If you did, what’s your take on it?😁

3 hours ago, kiku said:

@Barbie I haven't read it yet - can you help me find it? Thanks! 🦋

Errmm if you scroll down on this very page you should find it oh hang on. Lemme tag you on the page. Let’s hope it works.

12 hours ago, 2SHY222 said:

There's more? 😱🤯 or am I dreaming?

I wish there was more😭😭