Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tommy & Hayley Chronicles - a list. Updated July 9, 2020

starpollen

So here's what I've got so far: bold is stories already written, other is what might (maybe?) be written?...  :)  

I've gone back to previous stories already posted and added the dates.  And I made these titles into links so you can more easily read them in order without having to search.  I'm so glad you guys like these two as much as I do!  :heart: 

— — — — — 

TOMMY & HAYLEY – TIMELINE OF STORIES

1. I Do” m, allergies – Day 1, June

2. The Best of Things” m, allergies – 1st Date, June

3. "The Cold Chronicles" m, cold – 3, 4, & 5 months; September, October, November

4. O Tannenbaum” m, allergies – 6 months, December

5.  Breaking Up” m, cold  – 10 months, April

6. As You Wish” m, allergies – 1 year, June

7.  “Only You” m, cold – 14 months, August

8. (2nd Christmas Story, allergies & cold? – 18 months, December)

9. In Good Hands” m, allergies – 21 months, March

10. “I’ve Always Known” m, allergies – 26 months, August**  (On the Adult Board, so I don't think I'm allowed to post the link...) ?

11. "Our Love is Here to Stay" m, cold – 29 months, November

12. "Not to Me" m, allergies - 30 months, December

13. "Requited Care" f, illness - 31 months, January

14.  "The Wedding" m, illness - 45 months, March

15. (The wedding night?)**

**18+

Edited by starpollen

I'm soooo in love with your characters, my eyes are greedy and bulging to see a whole list of potential stories!!! :hyp: I think I'm addicted, but in the meantime, thank you for this list!  I shall now reread them in order as intended............. if you don't hear back from me, I might have drowned in my own drool... call 911... 

I must admit I'm definitely more (only?!) into allergy stories but I know your writing style and I'm sure I'll enjoy cold stories too ☺️

Anyway, if I have to be 100% bold with you: in the last couple of weeks I've  checked this forum multiple times daily only to see if you posted something. Yeah I'm THAT into your stories lol 

This is better than Christmas time!!! Can't wait!!! 

Im in love with Tommy and Hailey! Thank you so much for making my days ??

YASS I'm super excited for this! Thank you so much for putting it all in one place so I can binge read over and over again ;) 

Yes yes yes! Amazing, thank you. Do you think you could add links to this timeline so the stories are easy to find?

Please please please alllllll the stories about these two! You make me want to write again with their chemistry! I havent written in several years but I do believe I will again soon. 

I've been loving these two and look forward to read more! Though cold stories are always appreciated.. ?

Super excited to read these chronologically! I love Tommy and Hayley's chemistry and as always your writing style is perfectly steamy. Thanks for being awesome as always by sharing your creative fetish genuis with us all, starpollen :)

I'm loving the series!!! You should definitely continue all your writing, but especially these characters as they are my favorites!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, just a list.  Helps me (and anybody else who needs it) keep track of the timeline of their relationship.  ;)

• 1 month later...

I did a thing.  I put links to all the stories in the list.  :D  Except the 18+ one.  I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to that outside of the Adult Board... 

Hopefully this helps anyone who wants to read them in order.  I'm wrapping up the last chapter of "Requited Care" and already have an idea for another story... We'll see how much time I have to write it over the next few days.

Enjoy!

Excellent! Makes it much easier to get to the stories whenever I feel like reading them again (which happens quite often :D)

• 6 months later...
On 3/17/2018 at 11:25 PM, starpollen said:

I did a thing.  I put links to all the stories in the list.  :D  Except the 18+ one.  I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to that outside of the Adult Board... 

Hopefully this helps anyone who wants to read them in order.  I'm wrapping up the last chapter of "Requited Care" and already have an idea for another story... We'll see how much time I have to write it over the next few days.

Enjoy!

I am so excited for more Tommy/Hayley stories!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated with link to latest story, for anyone new to these characters.  :thumbsup2:

Edited by starpollen