Sneeze Fetish Forum

CeruleanBlue's Drabbles (Mostly Fandoms)

CeruleanBlue

I've never tried doing drabbles before, so I'm going to. :D Hope you enjoy!! Feel free to request prompts, scenarios, or fandoms. I'll try my best to fill any requests that I can! I might do some original fiction, but I'll mostly be doing fandoms.

List of current prompts:

• Lie
  • Pun
  • Alike
  • Cry
  • Swear
  • Cold
  • Blanket
  • Question
  • Interrupted
  • Can't
  • Theory
  • Imagine
  • Clouds
  • Fur
  • Surprise
  • Feather
  • Fever
  • Sunshine
  • Fight
  • Embarassment
  • Rain

List of fandoms I'm familiar with and am willing to write for (you can request others if you want) kind of sorted in order from most-willing to least-willing

• Death Note
  • SPN
  • Black Butler
  • Teen Wolf
  • Doctor Who
  • OHSHC
  • X-Files
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
  • Sherlock
  • Leverage
  • Parks and Recreation

There are several others, but I can't think of them. :sweatdrop: I'm terrible at remembering things when I actually need to list them haha.

Prompt: Alike

Fandom: Death Note

Characters: L and Light

The two geniuses were alike in many ways. They both had strong senses of justice, extremely clever minds, and a habit of understanding each other. They often did very similar things, but never realized it, such as when they declared their efforts to find each other in the same way in different buildings.

But this time was a bit odder.

Light hesitated, eyes unfocusing and mouth hanging open. His head tipped back a bit and he took a near-silent breath of air.

"Hah..."

"Hah..."

"Eh'ekkkshah!"

"Eh'ekkkshah!"

L sniffled.

"I wonder if Kira could kill me with the flu."

"I wonder if L could kill me with the flu."

Prompt: Lie

Fandom: SPN

Characters: Sam, Dean, and Castiel

"Come on, I'm obviously the better hunter here. I could do this without you, 'ya know," Dean remarked, smirking his signature smirk. He rubbed at his nose vigorously, but it didn't seem to help. "Huh!" His breath inevitably caught and he couldn't do a thing about what happened next. "Uhh'gitshoo!" he sneezed. He sniffed.

"Hey, you okay, man? You sound like you're getting sick," Sam murmured, scanning his brother.

"I'm fine. Ihhhyeshhuh! Ugh." Dean revised that. "I'm not 100%, but I'm not sick." He waited for a sneeze, but none came.

"Yeah, right. It's not like you've been sneezing all day. Oh, wait," Sam said sarcastically.

"Shut up. I hate you. Uh'dzshhh! Dammit."

"Hey, maybe you should call Doctor Sexy to take a look at you," Sam teased.

"I don't even watch that anymore. Heh'astchhhuh!"

"Dean tell another lie for me."

"I'm not lying. Itschuhhh!"

"Oh, my god, dude, this is going to sound really weird..."

"Weird for us?"

"Even weird for us... but I think you sneeze every time you lie."

"Now you're just being paranoid. Watch." Dean cleared his throat to add emphasis. "I hate my Impala. Hutschoo!" He barely got through his overly-dramatic lie when he snapped forward into his elbow. "Son of a bitch," he muttered.

They called Bobby and checked to see if he knew anything about anything like this happening. He said that he hadn't, so Sam and Dean had done what they always did. They called Cas. Which is when an off-hand comment became... interesting.

Dean immediately gravitated towards Castiel as soon as he appeared.

"Happy your boyfriend's here, Dean?" Sam mocked, pulling his "I think I'm funny" bitchface.

"Cas is not my boyfriend. Shut up," Dean sighed.

"But you want him to be," Sam taunted.

"No, I don't. Heh'esshoo!" Dean paused. The room went silent. "It's just really dusty in here today--" he floundered.

"Oh, my god!"

"Sammy, I don't like Cas in that way at all. Hah'kshhha!"

"Oh, my god!"

Prompt: Pun

Characters: Near, Mello, and Matt

"Hih'mp," Near stifled a sneeze. "Matt, please get that cat out of here," he grumbled.

"Why do you always stifle like that? You're too good at it," Matt started. He smirked a bit. "Your sneezes are... near-silent." He grinned.

"Matt, shut up and get the damn cat," Mello growled. "Hihhhyeshhoo!" he sneezed.

"On the other hand, your sneezes aren't very... mellow," Matt remarked. The idiot looked far too pleased with himself.

"Unlike you, I'm not joking around here. Get the cat the hell out of here now or I swear I'm gonna-ah... *snff* kill you," Mello warned.

"My, we're being awfully catty today, aren't we, Mello? You know, rudeness is nothing to sneeze at."

"Matt!"

Fucking Matt what a troll I love it XD 

I'm also down for Light sneezing always so that was nice~

2 hours ago, lifelove1 said:

Love the first Death Note fic in particular :) I'd love it if you got around to any XF fics, too!

Glad you liked it! :) Would you be okay with Mulder for XF fics?

59 minutes ago, Akahana said:

Fucking Matt what a troll I love it XD 

I'm also down for Light sneezing always so that was nice~

XD I might do another drabble with Matt making puns at some point. Any specific requests for Light sneezing? I'd be happy to write them if you want.

I'm still open to requests, even it's of a commonly-occurring character or scenario. I was just bored so I wrote some, including an XF fic for Lifelove and some sneezy Light for Akahana.

Prompt: Question

Fandom: X-Files

Characters: Mulder, Scully, and Skinner

Mulder struggled to focus on Skinner's briefing of a new case that he, Scully, and several other FBI agents would be assigned to. Why did he struggle? Because yesterday he was staking out a park in the freezing winter all day and through most of the night. He suspected there was a... well another paranormal phenomenon or creature. Scully couldn't remember what Mulder called it and he wasn't even making sense, as usual. It turned out to just be some kids who loved cosplaying -- don't ask. Anyway, Mulder had caught a terrible cold, but did he take a day off? Noooo.

He couldn't stop sneezing the whole day. He stifled most of the time, producing almost silent "Hih'kmp! Ch'mff!"s. Whenever he stifled, he always sneezed in doubles. Once during the briefing, he let a "heh'esshhoo!" slip, fully unstifled, and earned a questioning glance from both Skinner and Scully.

So, yeah, he tried to pay attention to the briefing, but he had a few questions.

"Hey, Scully?" Mulder prompted, rubbing at his red nose. The redhead he beckoned turned around.

"Are you feeling okay, Mulder? You didn't stop sneezing the entire briefing!" Scully said, furrowing her brow in worry.

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. I'm fine, but I missed a couple details in the briefing. I have a question I need to ask you," Mulder explained.

"Okay, shoot," Scully agreed, crossing her arms.

"... What are we investigating?" Scully sighed her 27th sigh of that day.

Prompt: Swear

Characters: Light and L

Light sniffled miserably into a wad of tissues. "Hah'ch'mmp! Eh... eh'mffg!" he sneezed. "Fuck," he whispered. The almost completely silent stifled sneezes grated his raw throat painfully.

"Language, Light," L chided dully from the back of the room.

"Shut up, Ryuga-ah'ch'mfff ! Shit." At least no one heard him sneezing. He liked being in control, and he really didn't like people --

"Bless you! Honestly, your language is awful today, Light," L called annoyingly loudly. Embarrassingly so that everyone heard him. Yeah he really didn't like people doing things like that.

"Ah'ksshhha! Dammit," Light was so distracted by L that he let an unstifled, harsh sneeze get past him. And it was even more painful than the stifled sneezes.

Light wished L never came to college that day.

Prompt: Sunshine (also Pun part 2! Lol)

Characters: Matt, Mello

Matt sighed dreamily as he stared at Mello. Mello and his golden hair. Like sunshine. Matt's own ray of sunshine.

"Fuck you, Matt!! Stop bringing cats in here!!" The... um... sunshine scolded. "Hashoo! Uhh'dzstshhuh! Ugh," he sneezed, sniffling thickly afterwards.

"Goodness, you look like you're going to Keehl over," Matt pointed over, grinning like an idiot.

"Matt, I hate you."

"Sure, 'ya do, Sunshine."

"Excuse me?!"

"Nothing -- all I said, 'Sure 'ya do, Mello.'" Matt laughed awkwardly. He was terrible at lying.

Mello just rolled his eyes and scoffed. He was a bit moody at times, but...

He was still sunshine to Matt.

Prompt: Blanket (first fic)

Characters: L and Watari

L was so innocent, compared to what would come when he was 25 with the Kira investigation. However, at that point, he was only 18 years old. He was a happier person then. Well, usually...

"Hh'gshhoo! Ugh." L had come down with a bad case of the flu. He blew his nose but was still left sniffling. "Watari?" he called. The elder man entered the room.

"Yes?" Watari asked.

"C-could y-hhh... could you-heh... please... heh'estchuhhh! Ehh'eetchoo! Heh'reshhhuh! Ugh." L barely made it through a single word. He opened his eyes, since they had been snapped shut through the small fit. "Could you please brigg mbe adother..." He trailed off.

Watari held out a mint-colored comforter for L.

"... blandket. Thadk you, Watari."

Prompt: Blanket (second fic -- I'M SORRY I KNOW I DID TWO FOR THE SAME PROMPT SAME CHARACTER I COULDN'T RESIST)

L had a cold. He didn't complain much, but he was annoying. Light thought so, at least. Why?

Because he was now staring at the red-nosed detective who had a full tissue box right in front of him on the desk. He sniffled for the 20th time in a minute, obviously needing to blow his nose. He was totally absorbed in his work, though, so he just wiped his nose on the blanket he had draped around himself. Light flinched a bit in disgust. Then he paused when he noticed L was getting an odd look on his face. His eyes were completely unfocused, nose twitching, mouth gaping, eyelids fighting to close. He took in an uneven breath of air that was a dead giveaway.

"Huh... Hissshoo! Ng..."

Light facepalmed. L had covered his mouth using his blanket.

"Ryuzaki!" Light exclaimed, getting the attention of all of the other task force members. "Tissues," he griped. He was handcuffed to L. He couldn't let this continue.

"Hm?" L asked, looking at Light innocently, wrapped up in his cocoon so well that only most of  his face was visible. Light gestured toward the box. L's gaze followed. "Oh." It seemed like he had only now noticed the tissues. Gingerly, he took one and blew his nose. Light sighed in relief.

"Heh'ikshahh!" Light sneezed. "Ugh. Ryuzaki, I think you gave me your cold," he grumbled. He only had a thin button-up white shirt on, so every slight movement of air went right through. "I'm freezing," he groaned.

L held out his blanket as an offering.

"No!... Really nice of you to offer -- thanks -- but no."

L draped it over himself again and went back to work, zoning out again. "Heh'kshhhuh!" he sneezed into his... blanket...

"Ryuzaki..." Light pleaded.

Even though Light wasn't Kira, he still considered killing L.

Hahaha!!  Thank you for the drabble, I really enjoyed swear.  In my head I could hear L making jokes and purposely antagonizing Light in his monotone voice and it cracked me up.  And yeah, Mello is just a ray of sunshine isn't he? lol

I really liked the Death Note drabbles! O.O I would like to read a Black Butler fanfic with Ciel having a cold ^^' Idk, I love that anime with all my heart <3 

15 hours ago, Akahana said:

Hahaha!!  Thank you for the drabble, I really enjoyed swear.  In my head I could hear L making jokes and purposely antagonizing Light in his monotone voice and it cracked me up.  And yeah, Mello is just a ray of sunshine isn't he? lol

I'm glad you liked it! I love that kind of passive aggressive L so much so I had a LOT of fun writing it. Yeah, Mello's definitely just sunshine and rainbows lol.

27 minutes ago, EvaBloom said:

I really liked the Death Note drabbles! O.O I would like to read a Black Butler fanfic with Ciel having a cold ^^' Idk, I love that anime with all my heart <3 

Glad you like them, and even more so because I plan on mainly writing Death Note drabbles except for requests! XD I could write you a full fanfic of a Ciel with a cold if you want or I could do a series of drabbles? Drabbles tend to have less filler, but then again if you want a little bit of cold filler in it, a fanfic would be better. I'm good with doing either or even both if you want. I was considering writing some Sebastian sneezing too. Black Butler's tied for my favorite anime ever with Death Note and I love them both with all my heart too. <3

OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS

I'm fine with any character, but I am in LOVE LOVE with Tamaki!!!

5 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS OURAN PLS

I'm fine with any character, but I am in LOVE LOVE with Tamaki!!!

Lol sure! Any specific scenarios or anything you'd like to see? By the way, I GET YOUR "LOVE LOVE" REFERENCE IT'S AWESOME. Would it be okay if I did Tamakyo?

1 minute ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Lol sure! Any specific scenarios or anything you'd like to see? By the way, I GET YOUR "LOVE LOVE" REFERENCE IT'S AWESOME. Would it be okay if I did Tamakyo?

I dont care what scenario or if its tamakyou as long as i get my sick tamaki. Honestly, I ship him with myself, but tamakyou is honestly my otp :lol:

(And i grinned like an idiot when you noticed I made a reference)

On 7/9/2017 at 7:14 PM, RachTheCool said:

I dont care what scenario or if its tamakyou as long as i get my sick tamaki. Honestly, I ship him with myself, but tamakyou is honestly my otp :lol:

(And i grinned like an idiot when you noticed I made a reference)

Tamakyo is one of my favorite ships of all time. (I grinnned like an idiot when I noticed you made a reference lol.) I kind of ship Tamaki with myself because he's so dramatic and I'd bet that would include fandoms so. I could probably get him to cosplay with me lol. If I ever met them, though, Tamaki would take my heart because he gets so close to all the guests and stuff and that would kill me.

Even though Kyoya is my favorite.

Sick Tamaki?... Check your notifications. :) 

8 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I kind of ship Tamaki with myself

Ahehehehhehehehehehehe back off

So umm I read it and well I left a reply on there so yeah

On 2017-7-8 at 10:49 PM, CeruleanBlue said:

I'm glad you liked it! I love that kind of passive aggressive L so much so I had a LOT of fun writing it. Yeah, Mello's definitely just sunshine and rainbows lol.

Glad you like them, and even more so because I plan on mainly writing Death Note drabbles except for requests! XD I could write you a full fanfic of a Ciel with a cold if you want or I could do a series of drabbles? Drabbles tend to have less filler, but then again if you want a little bit of cold filler in it, a fanfic would be better. I'm good with doing either or even both if you want. I was considering writing some Sebastian sneezing too. Black Butler's tied for my favorite anime ever with Death Note and I love them both with all my heart too. <3

Would you do a full fanfic for me? O.O That would be wonderful! I don't mind if is Ciel or Sebastian, I'll love you if you do a fanfic xD But if you want to write some Death Note drabbles, like L or Near with a cold, I'll love them too <3

Jonesing for some Doctor Who stuff. Either 11th or 12th please. :)

9 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

Would you do a full fanfic for me? O.O That would be wonderful! I don't mind if is Ciel or Sebastian, I'll love you if you do a fanfic xD But if you want to write some Death Note drabbles, like L or Near with a cold, I'll love them too <3

I'd love to but I'm really busy so it might take me a while. I'm still writing two other people full fanfics. I'll do whichever character you prefer. I'm a Sebastian girl though XD so I'd personally rather do him if that's okay. When I read that last part, I just skipped over Near's name for a second XD I was already going to do L with a cold. I can do some Near too.

8 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Jonesing for some Doctor Who stuff. Either 11th or 12th please. :)

Some people count the Doctors differently due to stuff like the War Doctor and when Ten regenerated but stayed himself. So, for me 11th or 12th is Matt Smith or Peter Capaldi. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, though. Which Doctors do you mean, based on actors?

11 is Matt and 12 is Peter. So either of those Doctors would work for me :)

10 minutes ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I'll do 11. Sorry, I can imagine 12 sneezing, but I can't really view him in a fetishy way.

11 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I'd love to but I'm really busy so it might take me a while. I'm still writing two other people full fanfics. I'll do whichever character you prefer. I'm a Sebastian girl though XD so I'd personally rather do him if that's okay. When I read that last part, I just skipped over Near's name for a second XD I was already going to do L with a cold. I can do some Near too.

Some people count the Doctors differently due to stuff like the War Doctor and when Ten regenerated but stayed himself. So, for me 11th or 12th is Matt Smith or Peter Capaldi. I'm not sure if that's what you meant, though. Which Doctors do you mean, based on actors?

Don't worry, take your time ^^ I'll like it with Ciel tho xD But if you can do a Near drabble I'll be really happy :D 

15 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

I come bearing 11 being sneezy and a dork. :)

4 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

Don't worry, take your time ^^ I'll like it with Ciel tho xD But if you can do a Near drabble I'll be really happy :D 

I also come bearing a Near drabble. :) 

Prompt: Can't

Characters: Near and some of the SPK

Near sniffled miserably as he constructed a model of the city out of dice. It was perfect, and the numbers aligned perfectly symmetrically. Well, they did.

"Hh-estchhuh!" he sneezed suddenly. Although he did turn away, his hand slipped and caused the die in his hand to fall, knocking the entire structure down. Dice poured onto the floor. Near simply stared at the mess in disdain. He fiddled with his hair.

"Sir, maybe you should rest. You're sick. You'd get better much faster if you'd rest," a member of the SPK suggested. Near turned to him calmly.

"No. I can't," Near dismissed.

"You can't rest? Sir, I really do think it would be worthw--"

"Ndo, I meadn I cand't be sick," Near clarified. He sniffled. "I have far too much to do-hhh." He had decided to stop acknowledging symptoms as well, in his denial. "Hehhih..." He struggled against the sneeze, refusing to let it come. "Ihh... heh! Heh-ih!" He pushed his finger against the underside of his nose and sighed in relief, finally warding off the sneeze...

Until he moved his hand. "Heh-attschoo! Hh'gitshh! Hh'mmp!" He sneezed openly except for the last sneeze, which was stifled between two fingers.

"Sir--"

"Get back to work," Near ordered, still maintaining his level voice. "Ndow. And I dond't wadnt to hear adny mbore about mbe beigg 'sick.' I amb ndot."

"Sorry, Sir. Would you like some tea?"

"... Yes."

Prompt: Surprise

Fandom: Doctor Who

Characters: 11th Doctor and Amy

Amy didn't know much about the Timelords, but she made assumptions. Things that she expected, but didn't realize that she expected. Little things, mainly, like she supposed that Timelords didn't have allergies. Or, at least, not to things on Earth.

Imagine her surprise when the Doctor crumpled forward into a handkerchief every. Five. Minutes. Why? They were looking into something that was probably the work of an alien, and not a very nice one at that. The only problem was that the alien was hiding in a farm that was full of goats.

"Heh... huh'ustchoo! Itschhuh!" The Doctor sneezed. He sniffled. "Ndever liked goats. Evend their ndame sounds stupid. Goats," he ranted.

"Bless you. Doctor, could we please just find the... what did you call it?" Amy said. He blew his nose in hopes of being able to pronounce the name better.

"Rixofallacaporian," the Doctor replied.

"Bless you again."

"No... the alien. It's a Rixofallacaporian. They're from the planet system Rix. This one's probably from Rixofallacapor 4. Ndever liked themb either. Huh-yeshhhuh! Ugh."

"Bless you."

Prompt: Clouds

Light insisted that L go outside more. When L met up with him after college, Light suggested that they go for a walk to appreciate the nice weather.

He suggested they go for a walk.

Note that he did not say a walk into a field of ragweed, which Light was allergic to and he was pretty damn sure that L probably knew this from his file.

L laid down in the field, looking up at the sky. It would have been an interesting and almost touching sight, if Light could keep his eyes open for more than two seconds.

"Huh-uh... Ry-hhh... esshoo! Tschhh!" Light sneezed, sniffling afterwards. "Ryuga," he pleaded.

"Isn't this something people do on nice days? Look for patterns in the clouds?" L recalled. "Mm... that one resembles a strawberry. That one... hmm... viewed differently, it could be a dragon, perhaps, or a panda lying down... what do you think, Light? What do you see?"

"The back of mby eyelids," Light groaned, rubbing his watery eyes. "Mby fist headigg towards your face," he grumbled. "Heh'ktschoo! Ugh."

"Cheer up, Light. It's a nice day," L insisted, offering a smile.

"Why did we have to combe to the onde place with ragweed?" Light inquired.

"This was the first spot that wasn't covered by daisies." He glanced at Light. "I'm terribly allergic to daisies, you know."

Prompt: Interrupted

L and Light were alone in their bedroom, forced to share a bedroom due to the handcuffs L insisted they wore until Kira was caught. L had just accused Light of being Kira for the billionth time or so.

Light sighed. "Ryuzaki, I'm --"

"Hh'tishhoo!" L sneezed suddenly.

"-- Kira," Light finished. He raised his fist (because he was getting really pissed off at L again), but paused when L leapt to his feet.

"Whad did you say??" It was less intimidating due to the high levels of pollen that hadn't finished plaguing him yet, even though they went inside. Unless "sniffly and half pathetic" was your definition of intimidating.

"I said, 'I'm not Kira,'" Light repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh," L sighed.

Prompt: Rain (Yes, I'm going there)

L didn't announce his plan to use a criminal to check the 13 day rule. He still suspected Light was Kira. He'd had his theory that perhaps Light had arranged for Kira's power to leave him and then return later. When Light started screaming in the helicopter upon touching that Death Note... yeah, that seemed pretty clear to L what had happened. So L kept it quiet, so that not even the Shinigami could possibly know about it.

He still suffered, though, the day after he would have died had he told Light of the plan. Why?

*Because he spent over an hour in the pouring, freezing rain and was incredibly stressed out about his impending death.*

Shockingly, he caught a terrible cold.

"Huh-uh... Huh-etchshoo! Uh'kshhh! Ugh... ihh'tshhh!" L sneezed for the 24-26th times for that day (he had been counting. He was bored. He had nothing to do). "Uhh'yeshoo! Heh'ksthhhuh! Ng..." 28. He wondered if you could write "sneezing" as a cause of death in a Death Note. Or perhaps, "commits suicide due to annoyance of sneezing." Nah... "Hhhh-hetshoo!" ... Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this round of drabbles! I'm not very pleased with the way I did Rain, but... I kind of wanted to write a fanfic of it but I'm too busy to right now. So I just did a drabble.

1 hour ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I come bearing 11 being sneezy and a dork. :)

I also come bearing a Near drabble. :) 

Prompt: Can't

Characters: Near and some of the SPK

Near sniffled miserably as he constructed a model of the city out of dice. It was perfect, and the numbers aligned perfectly symmetrically. Well, they did.

"Hh-estchhuh!" he sneezed suddenly. Although he did turn away, his hand slipped and caused the die in his hand to fall, knocking the entire structure down. Dice poured onto the floor. Near simply stared at the mess in disdain. He fiddled with his hair.

"Sir, maybe you should rest. You're sick. You'd get better much faster if you'd rest," a member of the SPK suggested. Near turned to him calmly.

"No. I can't," Near dismissed.

"You can't rest? Sir, I really do think it would be worthw--"

"Ndo, I meadn I cand't be sick," Near clarified. He sniffled. "I have far too much to do-hhh." He had decided to stop acknowledging symptoms as well, in his denial. "Hehhih..." He struggled against the sneeze, refusing to let it come. "Ihh... heh! Heh-ih!" He pushed his finger against the underside of his nose and sighed in relief, finally warding off the sneeze...

Until he moved his hand. "Heh-attschoo! Hh'gitshh! Hh'mmp!" He sneezed openly except for the last sneeze, which was stifled between two fingers.

"Sir--"

"Get back to work," Near ordered, still maintaining his level voice. "Ndow. And I dond't wadnt to hear adny mbore about mbe beigg 'sick.' I amb ndot."

"Sorry, Sir. Would you like some tea?"

"... Yes."

Prompt: Surprise

Fandom: Doctor Who

Characters: 11th Doctor and Amy

Amy didn't know much about the Timelords, but she made assumptions. Things that she expected, but didn't realize that she expected. Little things, mainly, like she supposed that Timelords didn't have allergies. Or, at least, not to things on Earth.

Imagine her surprise when the Doctor crumpled forward into a handkerchief every. Five. Minutes. Why? They were looking into something that was probably the work of an alien, and not a very nice one at that. The only problem was that the alien was hiding in a farm that was full of goats.

"Heh... huh'ustchoo! Itschhuh!" The Doctor sneezed. He sniffled. "Ndever liked goats. Evend their ndame sounds stupid. Goats," he ranted.

"Bless you. Doctor, could we please just find the... what did you call it?" Amy said. He blew his nose in hopes of being able to pronounce the name better.

"Rixofallacaporian," the Doctor replied.

"Bless you again."

"No... the alien. It's a Rixofallacaporian. They're from the planet system Rix. This one's probably from Rixofallacapor 4. Ndever liked themb either. Huh-yeshhhuh! Ugh."

"Bless you."

Prompt: Clouds

Light insisted that L go outside more. When L met up with him after college, Light suggested that they go for a walk to appreciate the nice weather.

He suggested they go for a walk.

Note that he did not say a walk into a field of ragweed, which Light was allergic to and he was pretty damn sure that L probably knew this from his file.

L laid down in the field, looking up at the sky. It would have been an interesting and almost touching sight, if Light could keep his eyes open for more than two seconds.

"Huh-uh... Ry-hhh... esshoo! Tschhh!" Light sneezed, sniffling afterwards. "Ryuga," he pleaded.

"Isn't this something people do on nice days? Look for patterns in the clouds?" L recalled. "Mm... that one resembles a strawberry. That one... hmm... viewed differently, it could be a dragon, perhaps, or a panda lying down... what do you think, Light? What do you see?"

"The back of mby eyelids," Light groaned, rubbing his watery eyes. "Mby fist headigg towards your face," he grumbled. "Heh'ktschoo! Ugh."

"Cheer up, Light. It's a nice day," L insisted, offering a smile.

"Why did we have to combe to the onde place with ragweed?" Light inquired.

"This was the first spot that wasn't covered by daisies." He glanced at Light. "I'm terribly allergic to daisies, you know."

Prompt: Interrupted

L and Light were alone in their bedroom, forced to share a bedroom due to the handcuffs L insisted they wore until Kira was caught. L had just accused Light of being Kira for the billionth time or so.

Light sighed. "Ryuzaki, I'm --"

"Hh'tishhoo!" L sneezed suddenly.

"-- Kira," Light finished. He raised his fist (because he was getting really pissed off at L again), but paused when L leapt to his feet.

"Whad did you say??" It was less intimidating due to the high levels of pollen that hadn't finished plaguing him yet, even though they went inside. Unless "sniffly and half pathetic" was your definition of intimidating.

"I said, 'I'm not Kira,'" Light repeated, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh," L sighed.

Prompt: Rain (Yes, I'm going there)

L didn't announce his plan to use a criminal to check the 13 day rule. He still suspected Light was Kira. He'd had his theory that perhaps Light had arranged for Kira's power to leave him and then return later. When Light started screaming in the helicopter upon touching that Death Note... yeah, that seemed pretty clear to L what had happened. So L kept it quiet, so that not even the Shinigami could possibly know about it.

He still suffered, though, the day after he would have died had he told Light of the plan. Why?

*Because he spent over an hour in the pouring, freezing rain and was incredibly stressed out about his impending death.*

Shockingly, he caught a terrible cold.

"Huh-uh... Huh-etchshoo! Uh'kshhh! Ugh... ihh'tshhh!" L sneezed for the 24-26th times for that day (he had been counting. He was bored. He had nothing to do). "Uhh'yeshoo! Heh'ksthhhuh! Ng..." 28. He wondered if you could write "sneezing" as a cause of death in a Death Note. Or perhaps, "commits suicide due to annoyance of sneezing." Nah... "Hhhh-hetshoo!" ... Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this round of drabbles! I'm not very pleased with the way I did Rain, but... I kind of wanted to write a fanfic of it but I'm too busy to right now. So I just did a drabble.

I loved the Near drabble! O.O And don't worry, the "Rain" drabble is pretty good, I like it ^^

2 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

I loved the Near drabble! O.O And don't worry, the "Rain" drabble is pretty good, I like it ^^

Aww, thanks! :) Glad you liked it!

Amazed and in love with the SPN fic and can't believe I've never seen that idea before because it is awesome!

Awww 11 was sooooo adorable!! :heart: I can totally picture him complaining about the word goats XD Thank you!

5 hours ago, ickydog2006 said:

Amazed and in love with the SPN fic and can't believe I've never seen that idea before because it is awesome!

Thanks!! I don't even ship Destiel but I couldn't resist the ending lol.

5 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

Awww 11 was sooooo adorable!! :heart: I can totally picture him complaining about the word goats XD Thank you!

Glad you liked it! Me too XD that was really fun to write. No problem!!

Archived