Sneeze Fetish Forum

CeruleanBlue's Drabbles (Mostly Fandoms)

CeruleanBlue

I'm just going to go ahead and tag a few people lol:

@RachTheCool I come bearing sneezy, dorky Tamaki

@EvaBloom I come bearing allergic Ciel (sorry! I know you wanted him with a cold, which I'll do later. I just got inspired to do an allergic drabble lol).

@Sitruuna I come bearing sneezy Barney. ^^;

@CeruleanBlue I come bearing KANEKI XD Kanekiiiii~ (don't mind me, apparently I'm Tsukiyama now)

I did write these very late at night while I was very tired, so... hope it's up to the usual quality haha.

Anyway...

Prompt: Cold

Fandom: Ouran High School Host Club

Characters: Tamaki and Kyoya

"Tamaki, you really should bundle up better. You'll catch a cold if you stay out in the snow in that," Kyoya pointed out.

"What are you talking about? I have an immune system as strong as a lion~!" Tamaki insisted. He took one step outside. "Hh'itschuhhh!" He sniffled.

"What was that about a lion?" Kyoya teased.

"K'shhh! Shud up, it's just because it's cold."

"Ah, yes, cold. That reminds me about something I was saying a minute ago about you catching one. You should bundle up better."

"I'll be fi-- ah'tschhh!... All right, all right, fine!"

Prompt: Embarrassment

Fandom: Tokyo Ghoul

Characters: Kaneki and Touka

Everyone had some level of knowledge about Ghouls. Usually, they knew a pretty decent amount, too. Kaneki surpassed the majority since he had become one.

There were, however, still a few things he didn't know.

Kaneki fidgeted shyly, sniffling. He was too embarrassed to ask. He should probably already know the answer! Yes. Wait. No. Well. Maybe just because he was a half-breed? He really needed to ask, but he couldn't bring himself to. He sniffled for what felt like the 50th time in the minute.

"Oh, my god, would you shut up? Stop sniffling. What's wrong with you, anyway?" Touka snapped, jerking Kaneki out of his thoughts.

"Uh... I... I actually had a question about that..." he muttered.

"Shoot."

"Can... um... can Ghouls catch colds?" Kaneki asked.

"Of course not! Ghouls have far better immune systems than humans. They can't catch colds or most human viruses," Touka replied.

"And what about me?"

"Same goes for you."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

"Hh... hh'hetchoo! Ugh," he sneezed into his arm. He sniffled. "Y'kndow, Hide had a cold yesdterday..."

Prompt: Imagine

Fandom: How I Met Your Mother

Characters: Barney

It was hard to imagine Barney without a suit. It was like bread without butter, peanut butter without jelly, Marshall without Lily. There was only one reason why Barney wouldn't wear a suit.

"Hihh! Hihh'hetschuhhh!"

He stared down at his brand new suit that was now covered in his snot. Hell. No.

He almost stripped on the spot.

It was too natural of a reflex for him to sneeze into his elbow that he didn't trust himself to stop even when suit-clad. He made a rule against wearing a suit whenever he was sick.

Prompt: Fur

Fandom: Black Butler

Characters: Ciel and Sebastian

Ciel didn't need to know about the cats that Sebastian kept in his closet, nor would he ever find out. He wasn't even suspicious at all. That is, until one incident...

When he heard his master urgently cry for help (it seemed like the practically bi-weekly kidnapping was scheduled for that day), Sebastian left his cats to rush to his side. He normally removed any cat fur that his feline companions had left on him, but he didn't have time. Kidnappers dead several stories below, Sebastian turned to his young master in his arms when --

"Heh-ishhoo! Tschhh!" Ciel sneezed. "Sebastian... you've been at the manor for the entire day, right?" he asked.

"Yes," Sebastian replied, setting Ciel down on his feet.

"Then how, may I ask, did you come into contact with c-cahhh... hitschoo! Cats?"

"My lord, I think you are simply imagining trouble where there is none. You may have caught a slight chill from the open window," Sebastian dismissed, gesturing to the broken window. "Please. Allow me to bring you some tea. I'm sure that will warm you up."

Ciel's "mm-hmm, go ahead" of a reply was far too suspicious. Sebastian removed every strand of cat fur from then on, even taking the time to do so before yet more trouble had come back for the young Earl.

Ciel didn't need to know about the cats that Sebastian kept in his closet, nor would he ever find out.

:heart:

Thank you for tagging me, the drabble is great~

AHHHH ITS TAMAKI ITS TAMAKI ITS TAMAKI

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

AHHHH I LOVE YOU THAT WAS GREAT

Stubborn, dorky, idiotic Tamaki is probably what heaven is like :wub:

On 2017-7-23 at 6:37 AM, CeruleanBlue said:

I'm just going to go ahead and tag a few people lol:

@RachTheCool I come bearing sneezy, dorky Tamaki

@EvaBloom I come bearing allergic Ciel (sorry! I know you wanted him with a cold, which I'll do later. I just got inspired to do an allergic drabble lol).

@Sitruuna I come bearing sneezy Barney. ^^;

@CeruleanBlue I come bearing KANEKI XD Kanekiiiii~ (don't mind me, apparently I'm Tsukiyama now)

I did write these very late at night while I was very tired, so... hope it's up to the usual quality haha.

Anyway...

Prompt: Cold

Fandom: Ouran High School Host Club

Characters: Tamaki and Kyoya

"Tamaki, you really should bundle up better. You'll catch a cold if you stay out in the snow in that," Kyoya pointed out.

"What are you talking about? I have an immune system as strong as a lion~!" Tamaki insisted. He took one step outside. "Hh'itschuhhh!" He sniffled.

"What was that about a lion?" Kyoya teased.

"K'shhh! Shud up, it's just because it's cold."

"Ah, yes, cold. That reminds me about something I was saying a minute ago about you catching one. You should bundle up better."

"I'll be fi-- ah'tschhh!... All right, all right, fine!"

Prompt: Embarrassment

Characters: Kaneki and Touka

Everyone had some level of knowledge about Ghouls. Usually, they knew a pretty decent amount, too. Kaneki surpassed the majority since he had become one.

There were, however, still a few things he didn't know.

Kaneki fidgeted shyly, sniffling. He was too embarrassed to ask. He should probably already know the answer! Yes. Wait. No. Well. Maybe just because he was a half-breed? He really needed to ask, but he couldn't bring himself to. He sniffled for what felt like the 50th time in the minute.

"Oh, my god, would you shut up? Stop sniffling. What's wrong with you, anyway?" Touka snapped, jerking Kaneki out of his thoughts.

"Uh... I... I actually had a question about that..." he muttered.

"Shoot."

"Can... um... can Ghouls catch colds?" Kaneki asked.

"Of course not! Ghouls have far better immune systems than humans. They can't catch colds or most human viruses," Touka replied.

"And what about me?"

"Same goes for you."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

"Hh... hh'hetchoo! Ugh," he sneezed into his arm. He sniffled. "Y'kndow, Hide had a cold yesdterday..."

Prompt: Imagine

Fandom: How I Met Your Mother

Characters: Barney

It was hard to imagine Barney without a suit. It was like bread without butter, peanut butter without jelly, Marshall without Lily. There was only one reason why Barney wouldn't wear a suit.

"Hihh! Hihh'hetschuhhh!"

He stared down at his brand new suit that was now covered in his snot. Hell. No.

He almost stripped on the spot.

It was too natural of a reflex for him to sneeze into his elbow that he didn't trust himself to stop even when suit-clad. He made a rule against wearing a suit whenever he was sick.

Prompt: Fur

Ciel didn't need to know about the cats that Sebastian kept in his closet, nor would he ever find out. He wasn't even suspicious at all. That is, until one incident...

When he heard his master urgently cry for help (it seemed like the practically bi-weekly kidnapping was scheduled for that day), Sebastian left his cats to rush to his side. He normally removed any cat fur that his feline companions had left on him, but he didn't have time. Kidnappers dead several stories below, Sebastian turned to his young master in his arms when --

"Heh-ishhoo! Tschhh!" Ciel sneezed. "Sebastian... you've been at the manor for the entire day, right?" he asked.

"Yes," Sebastian replied, setting Ciel down on his feet.

"Then how, may I ask, did you come into contact with c-cahhh... hitschoo! Cats?"

"My lord, I think you are simply imagining trouble where there is none. You may have caught a slight chill from the open window," Sebastian dismissed, gesturing to the broken window. "Please. Allow me to bring you some tea. I'm sure that will warm you up."

Ciel's "mm-hmm, go ahead" of a reply was far too suspicious. Sebastian removed every strand of cat fur from then on, even taking the time to do so before yet more trouble had come back for the young Earl.

Ciel didn't need to know about the cats that Sebastian kept in his closet, nor would he ever find out.

Don't worry! I love this <3 Sebastian hiding the cats in the closet is perfect, thanks for tagging me

The Kaneki one was really cute!!  I really enjoyed that one :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 5:20 AM, Sitruuna said:

:heart:

Thank you for tagging me, the drabble is great~

Glad you liked it!

On 7/23/2017 at 3:01 PM, RachTheCool said:

AHHHH ITS TAMAKI ITS TAMAKI ITS TAMAKI

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

AHHHH I LOVE YOU THAT WAS GREAT

Stubborn, dorky, idiotic Tamaki is probably what heaven is like :wub:

It probably is~ Ah, Tamaki...

I'm not even sure if Kyoya can be my favorite anymore because of him.

On 7/24/2017 at 1:54 PM, EvaBloom said:

Don't worry! I love this <3 Sebastian hiding the cats in the closet is perfect, thanks for tagging me

Glad you enjoyed it! I will get to Ciel with a cold though... I can probably do it in the next post.

On 7/26/2017 at 2:24 AM, Leafeon78 said:

Very nice liked reading these thanks for sharing.

Thanks for reading!

On 7/26/2017 at 3:29 PM, Akahana said:

The Kaneki one was really cute!!  I really enjoyed that one :D

Thanks!! I had a lot of fun with that because I love shy, dorky, season one Kaneki lol.

Okay, so I'm going to finish the first list of prompts in the next post, which is part of the reason why it's taking me so long. Sorry about that lol. I also keep waiting to write until it's way too late to write, and I learned my lesson from the last round, so I haven't been writing as much. I'm excited though, XD I've kept up with this a lot more than I thought I would, and I'm almost done with the first set of prompts.

If anyone wants to recommend a prompt or a fandom/character, I'm open to them! If you want, you even can request an original drabble or something I didn't put on my list of fandoms (and see if I know it, because I probably forgot about some). I've finished a few more things too, like Steins;Gate (almost), and I've read L: Change the WorLd and Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Case (anyone want BB? XD).

Anyway, I'll be done soon. Some of them got really long, too, so that's also part of the reason it's taking so long.

• 3 months later...

I'm really sorry this has taken me so long. I've been really busy and I honestly just forgot about these. I couldn't get them quite right, which is why I didn't post them. I think it's best to just move on though lol, so I'm going to post them.

Also, the way I mark italics for the forum is from one asterisk to another, and then I'll change it into italics when I post. However, there are a ton in these, and I just finished posting a fic and going through the entire process. Plus, I'm not that happy with some of these anyway. So, I'm sorry, but please just read them as italics, just for this batch. I promise I'll do it correctly with future rounds.

Thanks for understanding!

Also, more drabbles on the way soon! I've had an idea for one I want to write for a while. I just need to come up with the second list of prompts.

Still taking requests for characters, fandoms, and prompts!

I'd like to add to my list of fandoms that I'm willing to write, too:

Anime: Free!, Erased, and Yuri!!! On ICE

TV shows: Dirk Gently

Other: Dan and Phil

Anyway, here's the end of the first list of prompts:

Prompt: Feather

Characters: Kaneki and Ayato

Kaneki sniffled miserably as he tried to participate as much as the other Aogiri Tree members. It was an important mission, and it had just turned dangerous. Normally, Kaneki was probably the strongest of the group. But he was encountering some difficulty this time.

"Hh... heh-hih! Huh-*itschoo*! Ugh," he sneezed groaning afterwards. He shot a masked glare at the source of his irritation: a Ghoul with a very feathery Kagune. Not so much like Touka's or Ayato's wing-like Kagune. It had two horn-shaped, curved spikes on each side. Between them, it had some form of feathers. Some form of feathers that Kaneki managed to be allergic to. He was on the same side, though, and they needed him.

Discarded feathers from the Ghoul were left sprinkled all around Kaneki as the Ghoul attacked someone who stood between himself and Kaneki. Naturally, he decided to attack by flinging the feathery part of his Kagune at his victim. Not all of them hit his target. Kaneki crumpled forwards into an uncontrollable, rapid-fire fit.

"Hestchuh! Uh'*gtshoo*! K'tshhh!" He felt his mask being ripped off of his face. Out of a habit of good manners, he instinctively raised his hand to cover the spray. "Huh'*utschoo*!" Someone grabbed him by the collar in a manner that Kaneki recognized as threatening. He struggled to open his eyes for more than a moment. His Kagune shot out protectively, but his attacker seemed to dodge it. "Heh'*estchuhhh*!" His shoulders convulsed as he snapped forward again. He heard a pained moan, followed by a thud somewhere off to his right. "Hh'kshhh!" He felt himself being let go and fell to his knees.

He managed to open his eyes finally, as the fit stopped. Before him was a smirking Ayato in front of a dead Ghoul, giving him a look that clearly meant, "you're supposed to be tough -- this is hilarious."

Kaneki glared at him, although his sniffles dampened the wrath behind his eyes. He stood up and walked past Ayato without saying anything. His eyes widened as he realized the job was done. Everyone they had intended to kill was dead. Kaneki sighed.

One final "huh'*itzchoo*!" rocked him forwards into his elbow.

"What's the matter? You caught the sniffles, Eyepatch?" a member of the Aogiri Tree taunted. Kaneki simply walked away, while repeatedly impaling the feathered Ghoul with his Kagune, killing him, and giving the Ghoul who teased him a nice stab in the eye. It would have been pretty badass...

Had he not let out another "heh... heh-hishhh'uh!" and sniffled several times afterwards.

Prompt: Theory

Characters: Sebastian and Ciel

"Cadn demonds get sick?" Ciel asked. It might have been a very random question if Ciel himself wasn't sick at that moment (and he was always very curious when he was stuck in bed). He sniffled, rubbing at his reddened nose. Sebastian chuckled slightly.

"Such a silly question. My lord, I am not aware of any case of a demon ever falling ill," Sebastian replied. He wasn't lying, of course. By binding of the contract, he couldn't lie. He simply chose his words wisely. He didn't know of any cases of a demon getting sick. As far as he and others had been aware of, it wasn't possible. However, it was only a theory. It had not been proven nor disproven to his knowledge.

... Though, there were speculations.

If a demon spent enough time in a human body on Earth, they might become susceptible to certain things, such as human diseases, albeit a lesser effect than those on humans. Demons were much stronger in every way, of course.

"What if I were to order -- kshh! -- you to becombe ill?" Ciel inquired, muffling a sneeze into his handkerchief.

"Bless you. I'm afraid, my lord, that I don't see a purpose to that. Were you not listening?" Sebastian dismissed.

"Ndever mindd," Ciel sighed.

The next day, when Sebastian found himself to be slightly weary with a minor tickle in his nose and throat that never amounted to anything, he paused for a moment. He noted that he'd have to be careful to avoid future orders like the one Ciel nearly put upon him. He had enough to deal with already.

The theory was wrong.

Prompt: Fight

Fandom: Death Note

Characters: Light, L, Matsuda, and Aizawa

Aizawa sighed as he saw one of the most pathetic sights he had seen in a long time. "Would you two cut it out?!" he yelled suddenly, causing L and Light to turn to him questioningly, sniffling in unison.

"Yes, Ryuzaki, why don't you cut it out?" Light snapped.

"I assure you, I am not doing anything," L growled.

"Seriously, it's getting really anno--hh... an..." Light's head tilted back ever so slightly. He sniffled and pressed his hand up against the underside of his twitching nose. "*Hah*..." He raised his hands to his face. "Heh'it*schhuh*!"

"Heh'*eshhhuh*!" L sneezed at the same time as Light. He barely had time to sniffle before Light yanked the chain of the handcuffs between them hard, sending L off balance.

"Stop doing that!" Light exclaimed in frustration. L tumbled forwards, taking the opportunity to catch himself on his hands and kick Light upside the jaw. Light punched him in the nose in return.

"Is that what you two are fighting about?!" Aizawa asked.

"He keeps copying mbe." Light paused to duck to avoid another kick. "I don't know if this is some tactic to get me to admit that I'm Kira or something, but it's really getting on my nerves!" He gave L an uppercut.

"Well, maybe you guys should just calm down and talk about it?" Matsuda suggested nervously.

"Matsuda, don't be adn idiot. There is ndothing to talk about, it's simply a matter of Light imbagining things," L replied, dodging a punch. "I-- *heh*..."

"*Hutschoo!*"

"*Atschuhh!*" L sneezed, again simultaneous with Light. "*Agh.* Oww," he groaned, rubbing his injured nose. He made sure to aim for Light's nose the next several times in spite.

"You guys don't want to hurt each other, right?" Matsuda reminded, anxious about what their answer would be.

"This is ridiculous. I can't *believe* that you are fighting over something so stupid!" Aizawa ranted. 

Prompt: Fever

Ciel coughed miserably into his fist as Sebastian brought him some more chamomile tea. He had caught a terrible cold from the constant London rain. He sniffled and sipped the tea slowly. He looked back up at Sebastian, who wore a caring look.

*I will stay at your side until the very end.* The words echoed in the Earl's mind. He felt a sudden realization that he didn't want to die so early in his life. He had to, though, for revenge. For himself. He grew annoyed as he wiped away tears that had formed in his eyes without his consent. They came back, however, when he was struck with a sharp tickle in his nose.

"*Huhh*... *heshoo*! Heh'gtshhhuh!" He sniffled and took the handkerchief that the demon held out for him. No. Of course these thoughts weren't true. It must have just been the fever.

Prompt: Cry

Fandom: Death Note

Characters: L, Light, and Misa

Light's eyes widened as he turned to look at the man handcuffed to him. Said man was sniffling and his eyes were wet with tears.

"R-Ryuzaki?" Light asked carefully. L turned to him with his usual expressionless face.

"Yes, Light?" L asked stuffily.

"Are you all right? Why are you crying?" Light inquired, brow furrowing with worry.

"Oh, the cause of mby crying is ndot embotiondal," the detective assured him.

"What is it, then?" the brunette asked, somewhat relieved.

"Perhaps I'mb allergic to liars," L suggested. Light sighed.

"I'm not Kira," Light grumbled.

"Heh'*ishhh*uh!" L suddenly snapped forward into his hand. He sniffled. "Mm, that was a lie," he remarked.

"It's not possible to be allergic to lies," he pointed out, already done with the older man's antics. "And I'm not lying," he added.

"Hh'yishhhuh!" L sneezed again. "Accordigg to mby ndose, you are," he murmured.

"Ryuzaki! Stop being ridiculous," Light chided.

"Finde. It isnd't the cause of mby symbotoms," L admitted. He bit his fingernail thoughtfully. "Although that would be adn idnterestigg skill to possess," he pondered aloud. He rubbed at his nose to stop himself from sneezing again. He blew his nose as Light looked around the room in search of what L could be allergic to.

"Do you like my outfit, Light?" Misa asked. She was dressed in a cutesy yet gothic, lace, grey dress with a headband of sunflowers. "I so love the roses, don't you?" She smiled joyfully.

*Oh.*

"I like themb. They're very beautiful," L replied, giving a smile of his own.

"Aw, thank you, Ryuzaki!" She only now took her attention away from Light to look at L. "Oh! You look terrible," she noted with concern.

"I do, don't I? Don't worry, I'll be finde in a moment," L muttered, even though his voice was still congested a bit.

"Oh, good!" Misa exclaimed, grinning again. Light looked between the other two repeatedly, before settling his eyes on L. L gave the younger man a look that clearly meant "please don't tell her." Light sighed. L felt the tickle in his nose return, so he firmly pressed his tongue up against the roof of his mouth. It was the most subtle way of taming the urge.

"You look great, Misa," Light complimented, offering a small smile. Misa visibly brightened even more.

"Really? You know, I was thinking of wearing flowers more often! Don't they just smell soooo pretty?" Misa said. She undid a sunflower from her headband and thrust it in front of her for Light to take. Which also happened to be right between L and Light, and in both of their faces. Light glanced up from the flower at L, who simply rubbed at his irritated nose. Light smelled the sunflower.

"Yeah, it does smell nice," Light admitted. "What do you think, Ryuzaki?" he prompted, handing L the flower. L didn't miss the taunting tone in his voice. L sighed inwardly. Then he did something unwise. He could have just pretended to smell it and lied, but he was kind of curious. It couldn't really hurt at this point. So he deeply inhaled something that he was allergic to. That was a particularly pleasa--

He practically shoved the sunflower back into Misa's hands. Well, at least, that's what it looked like to Light. Having been handcuffed to the detective 24/7 and being observant by nature, he was very familiar with his movements. The nearly imperceptible (to anyone else) hurriedness in the gesture caused Light to smirk in amusement. L turned opposite Misa (not Misa and Light, only Misa, Light noted) and pinched his nose tightly. His breath wavered for a moment.

"Hh... hh'xntch! Hih'nxxgt! Eh'xxgt!" L stifled a small fit, head snapping forwards. He avoided hitting his head on his knees by only about an inch. He turned back around, shooting a quick glare at Light.

... Apparently everyone else only paid attention at that moment.

"Bless you!" the entire rest of the room chimed in unison, causing L to flinch. He mumbled something under his breath, which could have been anything from a "thank you" to a "no need to yell in unison" -- or maybe both. He sniffled.

"I'll admit, they do smell rather pleasant," L remarked, raising his voice back to his usual volume.

"Ryuzaki, are you allergic to sunflowers?" Misa asked.

"No need to worry; I'm simply recovering from a mild cold," L lied. Misa seemed to accept it.

"Oh, okay! I hope you feel better!" she wished, causing L to smile. "I'm really glad you aren't allergic to them, since I *love* the idea of wearing headbands with real sunflowers in them! I'm going to wear them every day!" she rambled a bit.

"Yes, I agree, but perhaps another flower would compliment your appearance best," L suggested.

"Oh? Well, what do you think, Light?" Misa said, turning to face Light completely, such that L was completely out of her field of vision. L stared at Light, as if willing him to be kind.

"I'd actually have to agree with him. Maybe... hm... maybe just a plain daisy would look better on you?" Light suggested. He glanced over at L to judge if that would be okay.

L's jaw was practically on the floor. There was a kind of terror in his eyes that Light hadn't seen before. He looked absolutely horrified and a bit betrayed. His mouth hung open in shock. He shook his head back and forth extremely quickly. Light wondered how he even did that without giving himself whiplash. So, apparently daisies were even worse.

"On second thought," Light cut Misa off before she could say anything. "Why not try a more elegant chrysanthemum?"

L's nose visibly twitched just thinking about it. He sniffled and muffled a sneeze into his elbow as if a phantom chrysanthemum had just been shoved in his face. "Hihh'mmpsh!" He sniffled again and shook his head.

"Or, maybe you should try a more classic tulip?" Light pondered aloud.

L sighed in relief and nodded, mostly to himself.

"Yes, definitely tulips," L chimed in enthusiastically.

"Oh, y'know, I *would*, but I'm kind of allergic to tulips," Misa lamented. L leaned forward in his chair a bit further as if that was more of a reason for it to be tulips. Of course, he already knew of her allergy from her file.

"How about roses?" L proposed. Misa smiled widely at that.

"Roses are perfect!" she squealed happily, hugging L briefly. L froze for a moment before giving a small, genuine smile. He scratched at the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Shouldn't we get back to work, Ryuzaki?" Light grumbled, yanking at the chain of the handcuffs to try to pull him back to his computer. L didn't budge.

"Yes, I su*hh*... I s*ehh*... *heh'igtschoo*!... I suppose we should," L agreed.

"Bless you. I hope your 'cold' gets better soon."

On 7/14/2017 at 11:33 AM, EvaBloom said:

Would you do a full fanfic for me? O.O That would be wonderful! I don't mind if is Ciel or Sebastian, I'll love you if you do a fanfic xD But if you want to write some Death Note drabbles, like L or Near with a cold, I'll love them too <3

(I know this is several months later I'm sorryyyy)

I was thinking about doing a full fanfic of Theory (the second one I just posted... which I'd put way more time and effort into if it were a full fanfic), where Ciel does order him. So it'd be both sick Ciel and sick Sebastian with colds. Would you be interested in that?

(Also, I've been writing again lol, I promise it wouldn't take me several months. Depending on life and if I have trouble writing it, it shouldn't take more than a few weeks, max.)

Nnn i loved those Death note ones

Im slowly drifting away from anime and towards musicals but im trying to stay on the otaku train i promise

3 hours ago, RachTheCool said:

Nnn i loved those Death note ones

Im slowly drifting away from anime and towards musicals but im trying to stay on the otaku train i promise

Glad you liked them!

Haha, I'm drifting further into anime, actually.

21 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

(I know this is several months later I'm sorryyyy)

I was thinking about doing a full fanfic of Theory (the second one I just posted... which I'd put way more time and effort into if it were a full fanfic), where Ciel does order him. So it'd be both sick Ciel and sick Sebastian with colds. Would you be interested in that?

(Also, I've been writing again lol, I promise it wouldn't take me several months. Depending on life and if I have trouble writing it, it shouldn't take more than a few weeks, max.)

Of course I'm interested! And don't worry for taking so long, I don't care :P 

4 minutes ago, EvaBloom said:

Of course I'm interested! And don't worry for taking so long, I don't care :P 

:) I'll get started on it as soon as I have a chance!

8 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

if you ever feel the urge, my lovely, I wouldn't mind a Newt Scamander fic? If you have to time? xoxo

Ooo, definitely! :) I love Newt. I have a bit too much on my plate right now to add another fic to it, but once I finish one of the two I'm working on, I'd love to write you a Newt fic! Any specific requests? Sick? Allergies? Etc?

Also, I was just thinking today that I needed to re-watch FBAWTFT, so by waiting a week or two, my memory will be refreshed and I'll be able to be more accurate.

11 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Ooo, definitely! :) I love Newt. I have a bit too much on my plate right now to add another fic to it, but once I finish one of the two I'm working on, I'd love to write you a Newt fic! Any specific requests? Sick? Allergies? Etc?

Also, I was just thinking today that I needed to re-watch FBAWTFT, so by waiting a week or two, my memory will be refreshed and I'll be able to be more accurate.

Fic or drabble, whatever suits your fancy. I'm pretty open to anything. Maybe Newt is sick or bad allergies and Tina is trying to take care of him, but he keeps working anyway? idk.. gotta love Whump. Take your time! i'm in no rush! thank you xoxoxoxo

9 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

Oooo Sick Dirk! Pleeeeeeease!!!

Sure! I'll write a few drabbles from time to time.

4 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

Fic or drabble, whatever suits your fancy. I'm pretty open to anything. Maybe Newt is sick or bad allergies and Tina is trying to take care of him, but he keeps working anyway? idk.. gotta love Whump. Take your time! i'm in no rush! thank you xoxoxoxo

Whump is always a good option lol. No problem!! :) 

On November 13, 2017 at 8:40 PM, ReidSeeker said:

Thank you! I've had trouble finding anything like it

True! There are still some good Newt fics on here though for sure. Now that you've mentioned it, I actually really want a Newt fic like that lol. Motivation for writing.

Archived