Sneeze Fetish Forum

Please HELP! 1st post and I need "strong" sneeze advice

Show&tell

16 hours ago, Show&tell said:

What is it? Does it prevent sneezes in some way?

Chhinkni does nothing of the sort. It's a powder that induces sneezing fits almost without fail.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:06 AM, Show&tell said:

Its weird... My condition is the "turned on" component.  Its not that I'm reflecting on my sneeze then getting horny at the thought.  Its more that the tickle forms and the pleasure spikes in response against my will.

Honeymoon Rhinitis (I think its called) is the closest thing I've found on Dr. Google.  Very peculiar.  

I thought Honeymoon Rhinitis was the otherway around? meaning sneezing from being horny.  not actually sure.  have you had that happen?  

19 minutes ago, Eights of Spades said:

I thought Honeymoon Rhinitis was the otherway around? meaning sneezing from being horny.  not actually sure.  have you had that happen?  

No, I can't say that I've ever had it go that way. 

Great, I've got some brand new mutation lol

lol I'm sure it's all subjective.  either way, I wouldn't be too worried.  its just another new thing you've now learned about yourself.  I didn't realize it until mid-20's and didn't have the courage to explore what it meant till recently.

On 8/18/2017 at 9:07 PM, Show&tell said:

I definitely need to try this technique.  Any suggestions on how to induce? I'm all out of perfume atm lol

What is it? Does it prevent sneezes in some way?

Perfume would likely work best for you since everyone's nose works differently, though some people can use q-tips to induce.

And chinkni powder actually can make you sneeze without your nose burning, unlike pepper. Personally I havent tried this yet but I hope to soon someday.

(Just realized this was already answered, whoops>_<)

Sooooo.... I tried inducing in order to work on sneeze size/control lol.  What followed was pretty crazy.

Do I put in obs? Or should I try embellish just a bit and make an actual story for Original Story section??

22 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Sooooo.... I tried inducing in order to work on sneeze size/control lol.  What followed was pretty crazy.

Do I put in obs? Or should I try embellish just a bit and make an actual story for Original Story section??

I'm voting Observations section for this one. 

metalknight2099

You could actually do both. You could tell us what happened with you.(Which I want to hear) and you can borrow from the truth to make your own original story.

15 hours ago, Show&tell said:

I'd say observations, though if you feel like putting it into a story, go for it too haha

sexyhankysneeze
On 8/18/2017 at 5:03 AM, Show&tell said:

Thanks for the advice.  That's a really good idea exhaling.  Ill buy a hanky as well. You guys have been great so far

Yeah I'd advise a hanky so at least it is muffled by sneezing into something

In terms of stopping it I don't know that there's much you can do about a natural reflex

20 hours ago, Chris said:

I'm voting Observations section for this one. 

19 hours ago, metalknight2099 said:

You could actually do both. You could tell us what happened with you.(Which I want to hear) and you can borrow from the truth to make your own original story.

14 hours ago, Eights of Spades said:

definitely obs!

5 hours ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

I'd say observations, though if you feel like putting it into a story, go for it too haha

Ok, ill do Obs first.  A story only if inspired.  Question, the more description the better? Like, what I was wearing etc or just get into it?

metalknight2099

Cool. I say the more descriptive the better. It immerses us into the observation.

More description is certainly better, I'm sure everyone would like to hear lots about it.

6 hours ago, Show&tell said:

Ok, ill do Obs first.  A story only if inspired.  Question, the more description the better? Like, what I was wearing etc or just get into it?

It all really depends on how much detail you really want to put into the ob's, some people like ob's to be straight to the point, others like a nice bit of background and description (I actually fall into the latter category myself hehe :) ) but making an ob should be all about how YOU want to present it and how best you think the message would get across. Personally, I can't wait to hear about your experiances! Your excitement is incredibly infectious! haha :)

12 hours ago, Show&tell said:

I also say the more descriptive the better as well. I am definitely very interested in hearing what happened!

5 hours ago, Ronald Napoli said:

When did you last have a sneezing fit?

Earlier today haha 

I've been experimenting. 

Ok ill start writing my obs 👌

On 8/23/2017 at 6:21 PM, Sneeze999 said:

Your excitement is incredibly infectious! haha :)

Awe shucks lol.  You all have been great to me so far 

If I may add a rather psych take on this : your Kundalini is awaking , don't shut it down ! LOL

Ok, I'm only half joking, in fact : I think some people spend their lives trying to awaken this kind of sexual energy within them, and you can DO IT YOURSELF! It's too good to be true:) And it doesn't matter how, being pretty harmless anyway.

If you learn to control the rest of it, there's only fun ahead, way I see it lol

On 8/26/2017 at 3:46 PM, Elektra said:

If I may add a rather psych take on this : your Kundalini is awaking , don't shut it down ! LOL

Ok, I'm only half joking, in fact : I think some people spend their lives trying to awaken this kind of sexual energy within them, and you can DO IT YOURSELF! It's too good to be true:) And it doesn't matter how, being pretty harmless anyway.

If you learn to control the rest of it, there's only fun ahead, way I see it lol

If its not tmi, I will admit I have been having a little fun 😋

Archived