Sneeze Fetish Forum

Please HELP! 1st post and I need "strong" sneeze advice

Show&tell

HELP ME!!  I am new to this forum and to this fetish in general despite being in my early 20's.  That's strange I know, so let me explain.

I have never particularly been excited by other people sneezing.  Girls a little but that's it.  However I have always enjoyed my OWN sneezes.  Well, at least I didn't hate how they felt.  But they have always been embarrassing just because of how loud and powerful they are.

My sneezes have always been long powerful things that double me over and echo off the walls lol.  Lots of people stare.  I try not to sneeze because of the embarrassment, so I've managed to get pretty good at holding back, but I can NEVER stifle.  They have always felt good but not good enough to warrant the looks I get.  Only saving grace is that I only ever sneeze once, never in fits.  Until recently...

I've just started working at the jewelry counter right next to the Perfume station.  My very first day I learned I may be allergic lol. Here comes the observation, so I suppose I should describe myself.

I am mid twenties with short red hair and green eyes.  My nose is average sized with a slight curve.  I am 5"7 and quite thin, except for my hips and chest.  I have been described as "top heavy" lol with an E cup.  Super hard to find cute bras in that size.

Anyways, THIS IS THE PART I NEED HELP WITH.  I never would have really thought I had this fetish until I had my 1st true sneezing fit at work.  I tried to hold back, but the powerful itch wouldn't go away.  

Ahhh... Huh... Ahhh (I always have dramatic build-up which is ALSO embarrassing) Haaaaahshoooo!  

I was wearing a low cut shirt that day so I probably made quite the spectacle of myself.  What followed were EIGHT more sneezes, each stronger than the last.  The part I need help with is that they felt GOOD.  Like really really good.  Only 1 sneeze in my past has never made this sensation happen before.  I was getting legit sexual pleasure from this experience.  It was also super embarrassing!!

So I need help.  I go back to work in 2 days.  How can I hold back? Any advice for reducing big sneezes? What condition do I have which makes me feel good each sneeze? My own research hasn't helped much, so I've come asking for advice.  Please guys I'm legit scared I'm going to make a scene or break some eardrums :'(

-Sho

Maybe take a claritin or Allegra everyday? Pinch your nose shut and keep your mouth closed might help with stifling.

2 minutes ago, RemedyBane said:

Maybe take a claritin or Allegra everyday? Pinch your nose shut and keep your mouth closed might help with stifling.

I've never needed allergy meds in the past.  Mostly because I never knew I was allergic to perfume lol.  Ill try some over the counter stuff.

What about my other problem? I enjoy the sensations of course... But I hardly want to be hot and bothered in public.  Pretty anxious tbh 

Just now, Show&tell said:

I've never needed allergy meds in the past.  Mostly because I never knew I was allergic to perfume lol.  Ill try some over the counter stuff.

What about my other problem? I enjoy the sensations of course... But I hardly want to be hot and bothered in public.  Pretty anxious tbh 

I have no idea.. Maybe try to think of something un pleasent? Something that turns you off? or have a water bottle near by that's cold? might help?

Also stifling is NOT in the cards for me lol.  I pinch my nose and it gives me an INSTANT headache.  My sneezes are legit super sized 

3 minutes ago, RemedyBane said:

I have no idea.. Maybe try to think of something un pleasent? Something that turns you off? or have a water bottle near by that's cold? might help?

A frigid drink might help.  Or a slap in the face lol.  Its just such a sudden reaction. Hmm...

6 minutes ago, RemedyBane said:

i'm sorry that I'm not much help :nosad: 

No! Please don't feel bad.  I liked the cold water idea.  Maybe I can splash a little on myself or something :/

4 minutes ago, RemedyBane said:

lol That might cause a scene if you throw water on yourself. :razz: You'll figure it out ;)

HAH! I suppose that's true.  If I wasn't so embarrassed I might go ask my doctor if he's heard of this before

Well, im guessing this cant be a problem all the time lol. But in all serious-ness, perhaps you could try sneezing into a few tissues and trying to completely muffle the sound? About your sensation problem, i can totally relate, maybe you could try pinching yourself? That doesnt always work for me but it does sometimes. Some people say that distractions can help, and small bits of pain are sometimes the easiest distraction

12 minutes ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

Well, im guessing this cant be a problem all the time lol. But in all serious-ness, perhaps you could try sneezing into a few tissues and trying to completely muffle the sound? About your sensation problem, i can totally relate, maybe you could try pinching yourself? That doesnt always work for me but it does sometimes. Some people say that distractions can help, and small bits of pain are sometimes the easiest distraction

What do you mean can't always be a problem?

I'm amazed that you have this condition as well! I thought I was all alone! What on earth is the name of this condition? It's quite... Powerful in my case.  Pinching might work. Hadn't thought of that angle

try to keep some peppermint or other strong aroma nearby so you can use that to change the smell in your nose so your nostrils dont sense the perfumes as much

13 minutes ago, jamworthy said:

try to keep some peppermint or other strong aroma nearby so you can use that to change the smell in your nose so your nostrils dont sense the perfumes as much

You think that might work? Huh.  Off to the candy store vroom

The rest of my self obs (feeling brave after reading 10000 forum stories in the last few hours lol

After my first sneeze, my head was swimming.  Unlike most sneezes though, this one failed to clear my nose (which is weird indeed!) 

A few seconds of horrible itch then

Ah... Oh what... Huh... Oh... Huhh... AAAHHRSHOO!! 

My body doubled over as my hands held my chest.  A weird but pleasurable twinge shot through my abdomen.  Sniff

Anotheee... Another wuh... One?  Sniff huhhuh... Ahhh... AAHHHH!  HARRSHIIOOO!! 

Again the incredible volume.  People were staring at me as I tried to recover.  My legs had nearly buckled as I dropped my pen.  

Another sneeze blasted off the linoleum as I bent to grab it and again a sharp bright pleasure shot up within me.  This happened several more times until I got away from the Perfume samples and made it to the restroom

Hello, and welcome to the forum! It's so interesting that your problem is that your sneezes feel too good lol. If you'really interested in shrinking your sneezes, the general rule is that the less air you have in your lungs, the smaller the sneeze will be. You might have success in breathing as little as possible as the sneeze is building, or you could try breathing out as hard as possible when it's about to happen. I'll sometimes press my finger under my nose to hold the sneeze off for a second or two, start breathing out, then drop my finger when I've breathed out enough. For the record, none of that will change the number of sneezes, so you might still want to use a tissue. Hope that helps; good luck!

8 hours ago, Show&tell said:

I'm amazed that you have this condition as well! I thought I was all alone! What on earth is the name of this condition? It's quite... Powerful in my case.  Pinching might work. Hadn't thought of that angle

Haha, i think just having loud sneezes would be the name of the condition, there are plenty of people who have loud sneezes. Enjoying your own may just be a preference that you have, which is something not everyone here can say they have. And i said tissue might muffle it before but i realize that I find my hankys do a better job of muffling the sound of my loud sneezes when I'm trying to.

And i have worked at a perfume store before, so i know where youre coming from saying that the store usually clouds around other stores with aroma

7 hours ago, randomguy said:

Hello, and welcome to the forum! It's so interesting that your problem is that your sneezes feel too good lol. If you'really interested in shrinking your sneezes, the general rule is that the less air you have in your lungs, the smaller the sneeze will be. You might have success in breathing as little as possible as the sneeze is building, or you could try breathing out as hard as possible when it's about to happen. I'll sometimes press my finger under my nose to hold the sneeze off for a second or two, start breathing out, then drop my finger when I've breathed out enough. For the record, none of that will change the number of sneezes, so you might still want to use a tissue. Hope that helps; good luck!

Thanks for the advice.  That's a really good idea exhaling.  Ill buy a hanky as well. You guys have been great so far

4 hours ago, Sneezingnonstop said:

Haha, i think just having loud sneezes would be the name of the condition, there are plenty of people who have loud sneezes. Enjoying your own may just be a preference that you have, which is something not everyone here can say they have.

Its weird... My condition is the "turned on" component.  Its not that I'm reflecting on my sneeze then getting horny at the thought.  Its more that the tickle forms and the pleasure spikes in response against my will.

Honeymoon Rhinitis (I think its called) is the closest thing I've found on Dr. Google.  Very peculiar.  

I gotta agree with randomguy. I have pretty big sneezes too and if I force myself to exhale right before i sneeze It will be a lot smaller but i will have a lot more of a build up leading up to the sneeze.  When your home alone you can try inducing to practice for when the real thing comes up in public lol. 

2 hours ago, immortaltech55 said:

I gotta agree with randomguy. I have pretty big sneezes too and if I force myself to exhale right before i sneeze It will be a lot smaller but i will have a lot more of a build up leading up to the sneeze.  When your home alone you can try inducing to practice for when the real thing comes up in public lol. 

I definitely need to try this technique.  Any suggestions on how to induce? I'm all out of perfume atm lol

2 hours ago, Ronald Napoli said:

Have you ever tried chhinkni powder?

What is it? Does it prevent sneezes in some way?

6 hours ago, Show&tell said:

Any suggestions on how to induce? I'm all out of perfume atm lol

LOTS of inducing techniques out there to play with. Check out this pinned thread in the General section! It doesn't list my favorite technique, though, which is gently placing the tips of your fingers over your nostrils and humming. The humming makes your nose vibrate against your fingers, and it tickles like nobody's business!

Archived