Sneeze Fetish Forum

Musical Drabbles

HakunaMatata

Hello fellow musical fans!

This thread will contain drabbles centered around the following musicals:

- Hamilton

- In the Heights

- Be more Chill

List will expand as I broaden my mind. Ideas and prompts are always welcome :)

So, this is actually my first time posting anything I've written on here. Constructive criticism is very welcome, I'd love to improve my writing! :)

Lavender (In the Heights, Usnavi)

"Hh'ngcht!"

Sonny paused sorting soda cans into the fridge and turned around to look at his older cousin who was currently cleaning the counter. "Usnavi? Was that you?"

There was a short pause, then Usnavi shook his head. "Me? Nah, no idea what you're talking ab- .. about"

Sonny raised an eyebrow. "Right. Cause you're still totally not allergic to that soap Abuela got you"

"What are you talking about? I'm not allergic to anythiihh.. ahem, anything" Usnavi ducked behind the counter, hurriedly running a finger under his nose. It did nothing to alleviate the tickle he'd been dealing with, just like the quick stifle before hadn't done anything. He'd never been able to handle lavender in any form but how was he supposed to tell Abuela that when she'd handed him the soap to use for his cleaning? 

He emerged from behind the counter and cleared his throat quietly. "I'm fine" he declared - and just a second later found his expression crumbling as his breath hitched slightly. He barely had enough time to bring his arm up to cover his mouth before the tickle finally became unbearable. 

"Hhh'ishh! H-hehh.. ishhh! Heh'tshh! Tshhh! Hh... hah'eshhuh! ... snff! Whoa.." He cleared his throat and glared at his snickering cousin.

"Shut up"

Oh my gosh! I’ve never heard of Be More Chill but I absolutely adore In the Heights and Hamilton! Lin Manuel Miranda is an adorable little cinnamon roll and a national treasure.:heart: Your first drabble was lovely and your spellings are wonderful! I’m very excited to read more!

@VividBubbles! You have no idea how much your comment made me smile! Thank you so much!

And yes, I agree with anything you said about Lin. You're the first person I know who likes in the Heights though which made me even more excited :D

I have to admit to knowing nothing about the source material.  Out of the titles you listed Hamilton is the only one I've ever even heard of and I sort of vaguely know what it's about.  :)  But I still loved this.  There is something wonderful about people not wanting to admit that something makes them sneeze!

Looking forward to seeing more stories from you! :D

@SleepingPhlox I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your support, you're always so kind! Thank you so so much!

Take a break (Hamilton, Alexander)

"Alexander"

A moment of silence passed and Eliza sighed softly, making her way across the room.

"Alexander" she repeated her husband's name and this time he slowly looked up. "Come to bed, love" she tried to convince him as she had so many times.

"I'll be there in a moment" he promised and Eliza gently rested her hands on his shoulders, surprised to feel them trembling slightly as he leaned into her touch.

She opened her mouth to ask whether he was alright but he cut her off when he suddenly gasped and bent forward with a desperate sounding "Hah'eSHHuh!" followed by a small sniffle.

Her hand found its way to his forehead and she sighed, watching him fumble for his handkerchief. She waited politely until he'd cleaned himself up, then placed her hand on his arm gently but firmly. "Take a break, Alexander" she said softly and this time he nodded slightly in defeat, allowing her to lead him towards their bedroom.

This is incredible! All my favorite fandoms. I'm reeling with excitement. How do you feel about other people adding to this thread? I'd love to contribute because In the Heights and Hamilton, Be More Chill, Dear Evan Hansen and Great Comet all need content! 

@Sneezy123 Go for it! The more the merrier, right? I'd love to see people adding to this because yes, basically all musicals need more content on here!

Im such an old schooler and havent seen any of these 😅 but I might watch dear evan hensen tonight. But if your okay with people adding, I may write some little shop if horrors, grease, footloose, those are just off top of my head! 

I'VE BEEN WAITING AND WAITING FOR HAMILTON, you just absolutely made my day. Idk if you're taking requests but I just wanna put this out there: the whole Rev set needs some love in the sf community. Just sayin ;) tysm for posting this 

@ICan'tThinkOfAnything Your comment made MY day! And I'll keep it in mind. I'm currently playing with Madison in my head because he's just perfect for this kind of stuff but if you have any ideas for the rev set do let me know! :)

@RachTheCool I'm still lacking ideas for Be More Chill unfortunately but I'm working on it, there will be some eventually! 

I finally had an idea for Be More Chill!

Player 2 down

Snf.

"Michael"

... snff!

"Michael!"

"Hh.. hehh-"

"Watch out!"

"Huh... Hhh'rshhh!"

"Dude! You just got us killed!" Jeremy frowned, dropping his controller into his lap as he leaned back to look at his best friend. Now that he thought about it, Michael had been acting off all day. He'd been awfully quiet and noticeably less cheerful than usual. Jeremy had blamed the boring Monday morning classes for it but it made a lot more sense now. "You're sick, aren't you?"

Michael blinked quickly and cleared his throat, shaking his head. "Nah, I'mb fine. Sorry, I just wasd't payi'g att- attehh... heh'nGHSHT!"

He'd turned away and ducked his face into his elbow, sniffling thickly in the aftermath of his second unexpected sneeze. "Scuse mbe.." he mumbled, slowly sitting up straight again, his face flushed with not only embarrassment. He'd hoped Jeremy wouldn't notice how crappy he felt.. they'd both been looking forward to testing Apocalypse of the Damned together and he hadn't wanted to call it off just because he'd somehow caught a case of the sniffles. 

He sighed quietly at the blessedly cool feeling spreading across his warm forehead and only noticed that it had been Jeremy's hand when it was already way too late. "You're an idiot, Michael" Jeremy declared. "You shouldn't even have come to class, you've got a fever"

"But.. you were looking- sndff! ... forward to this"

"Yeah, and I'll look forward to playing it with you when you're not sneezing all over the controllers even more"

There was a short pause, then Michael nodded slightly and gratefully leaned into the arm that was being wrapped around his waist, his head dropping onto Jeremy's shoulder as his eyes slowly drifted closed.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I had a little Hamilton idea I thought I'd share.  Hope y'all enjoy!

Hay fever (Hamilton, Alexander)

HuhESHHuh!

Eliza paused in folding the laundry as another one of Alexander’s sneezes echoed through the house.  She sighed and continued with her task as she heard his shuffling footsteps in the hall right outside.  Her Alexander had suffered from horrible hay fever since his childhood, and this year seemed to be even worse than usual, leaving him sneezing and sniffling constantly; soiling handkerchiefs almost as fast as Eliza could wash them.  Just then the very subject of Eliza’s musing scrambled in on her.

“Eh-Eliza. Do yuh-y-you haaave a c-clean haah-handkerchief?

Reacting in the knick of time, Eliza pressed the one she had started folding into Alexander’s hand as he reared back to sneeze yet again.

Het’CHTmpp’uh!  eh-HrrrESHuh!  HUhrRESHOO!

“God bless you, love” Eliza said, grabbing the handkerchief from him, damp once again, to gently wipe his runny nose.

“Thank you, dearest” Alexander responded, stepping closer to wrap his arms around her.  Eliza melted into his embrace--moments like this making all the extra laundry during spring worth it. 

• 2 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS BMC BMC

BMC NEEDS TO BE ON HERE MORREEE AAAAAAAA

THAT WAS SO CUUTE O.O

boyfriendz is my favorite ship ever wow

moooooooore

ok fine ill make some

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, would I be able to also contribute drabbles to this!? :o

I am known as the queen of fluff on many roleplays

@RachTheCool Hell yes! Contribute as you like, your Majesty. Also if you're looking for more people to rp with, please pm me!

Archived