Sneeze Fetish Forum

Musical Drabbles

HakunaMatata

On Tuesday, November 07, 2017 at 3:32 AM, RachTheCool said:

Wait, would I be able to also contribute drabbles to this!? :o

I am known as the queen of fluff on many roleplays

(Not sure If you got notified for the comment above so I'm quoting just In case.)

3 hours ago, HakunaMatata said:

@RachTheCool Hell yes! Contribute as you like, your Majesty. Also if you're looking for more people to rp with, please pm me!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I am in frickin love with bmc. like IN LOVE!!! And I am even more in love with the boyf riends ship!!! I also have a problem with making Jeremy suffer oops

Oh welll!! Imma make all da drabbbbllleeessss UEEEEE!!!

Okkkkaaayyy!!! sOOOooo uhh I am in love with BMC O.O

I've got so many prompts and ideas but I don't wanna hog the spotlight from the owner of this thread sooo....

Here's one of them, if I'm allowed to contribute.

I'm in love with boyf riends but uhh this is stagedorks I don't know why

Also I'm going to drop the "Jeremy sneezes like a kitten" headcanon that I use in my normal fics for this thread, idk why.

Oh whoops I'm kinda terrible at Drabbles cos I make them too long oops

Ill shut up now here

---

Title: Uhh I can't think of a title oops

Fandom: Be more chill

Characters: Jeremy, Chriiissttiiinneee

~

"Jeremy?"

"I'mb fide!!" Jeremy instantly fired back out of instinct.

"Yeah... I know... C'mon, we're up." Christine responded hesitantly. The two were currently at play rehearsal, and as Jeremy knew, Christine loved play rehearsal. So when he woke up with a sore throat, runny nose, and a small fever, he decided not to take a sick day. He wasn't going to cancel play rehearsal with the love of his life for something as stupid and unimportant as this! So he took some medicine, sucked it up, and went to school.

The two stepped onto the stage. Romeo and Juliet, was it? Jeremy was starting to regret this. Not only was his head throbbing with a splitting headache, but he felt lightheaded, too. No, he couldn't pass out now. He mentally ran over the script, trying to figure out where they were now. "O Rombeo, O Rombeo," His voice was very clearly congested, but he couldn't stop now.

"Jeremy..." Christine interrupted.

"Wherefore ar'd thou Rombeo?"

"Jeremy!" Christine snapped. "You're Romeo! That's my line!" Oh. Jeremy flushed with embarrassment.

"Y-yeah. I k'dew thad." He sniffled wetly. "Uhh... where were we agai'd?" Christine rolled her eyes and showed him where they where. "Oh. Uh, 'Have n'dot said'ts lips, a'dd holy palbers too?'"

Christine was a little taken aback by how hard it was to understand Jeremy. She was a little confused at what he was trying to do at the moment, but nonetheless, she approached the latter with full intent to continue. "'Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.'"

Jeremy cleared his throat, ignoring the tickle in the back of his nose. "Eh, 'O, the'd, dear said't, led lips do whad ha'ds do; they pray, grad't thou, lest faith turn'de to'... toohh... heh... Heh'TSCHuh!"

"Oy vey..." Christine shook her head, placing a palm to her forehead in frustration.

"Hah'TsCHuh! Heh'Ts-ChUH! TSCHuh! Heh-!... snrrfff... hhh.." Jeremy's fit magically paused as Christine placed a hand over his forehead. Her hand was cold, which sent a chill down his spine.

"You," She paused for dramatic effect, "have got a fever. Does Michael know about this?"

"Ugh, n'do! Why does everyo'de ask thad?" He sniffled. He very well knew that he wouldn't be there at the moment if Michael had known he was feeling so poorly.

"Whatever. I'm taking you to the nurse, dork." She joked, playfully poking him in the arm as she guided him out the door.

~

• 6 months later...

I appreciate the Be More Chill prompts, I feel like we need more with Jeremy getting sick and it effecting the squip or since the the squip is a computer maybe it gets a computer virus. Maybe I'll write a short little blurb, either tonight or tomorrow.

Archived