Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tony Stark/MCU Character of Your Choice!- Arc Reactor's Drabbles

Arc Reactor

So obviously, from my username, anybody can guess that I am a huge Tony Stark fan. I absolutely love him and I love the MCU.

For this drabble thread, I'm willing to take requests from anyone regarding what type of situation they would prefer for the story's direction to go. However there are some rules I'd like you all to follow but I can be flexible. 

1. You can request up to three different scenarios in one post and I will pick the one I want to write the most and have it done as soon as I can. 
  2. You are allowed to request to ship Tony with any MCU character of your choice and it is up to you as to which of the characters will sneeze and why they're sneezing. Try to be as detailed as possible as to what exactly you would prefer. (makes my job easier :razz:
  3. I enjoy fluff and angst equally so please label which you would prefer in your request. 
  4. PLEASE be patient with me. I'll make sure to read every single one of your requests and do the best I can with them as soon as I can. But school tends to be overbearing at times so please bear with me. 
  5. Don't be ashamed at all! Request whatever you want to see! My job is not to judge, my job is to write :) 

I can't wait to get started on this! 

I'll play! 

Request One: Slash, Steve/Tony sharing a cold. Set whenever

Request Two: Set Post Captain America Civil War. Tony has to deal with being sad over missing his friends and the betrayal with Steve, while also overcoming a cold

Request Three: (Set during Homecoming) Irritable Tony vehemently denying his cold to Peter while suffering. Finally lets the kid take care of him

3 hours ago, iluvemojis said:

I'll play! 

Request Two: Set Post Captain America Civil War. Tony has to deal with being sad over missing his friends and the betrayal with Steve, while also overcoming a cold

Request Three: (Set during Homecoming) Irritable Tony vehemently denying his cold to Peter while suffering. Finally lets the kid take care of him

I love and second all of these!!!

I don't like to make requests because it makes me feel like a big ol' selfish jerk, but I would be all about reading what you come up with!  I will watch this space.  :)

Though I'd be amenable to a trade if you ever wanted one...:)

On 9/12/2017 at 3:02 PM, iluvemojis said:

I'll play! 

I'll be doing all three of these over time, but for now, here is Request #2.

This might get a little depressing...sorry...but I am still bitter about Civil War and it's been a year. Oh well. Let the angst commence. 

Fandom: Marvel

Characters: Tony Stark and Steve Rogers (not romantic.... yet)

Cause: Cold

He wished it was easy to forgive and forget. He wished he had never gone to Siberia. He wished none of it: the Accords, Ross, the Raft, Leipzig, Lagos, the cold, cold bunker in the middle of nowhere where he had found out that his parents' murderer was Steve's best friend... he wished none of that had ever happened. 

Your team. That's what he had said. Your. Did he mean the archer who hated him? The scientist who disappeared? The assassin who betrayed him? The friend who had lost his legs? The woman with red at her fingertips and hate in her heart? The android who can't tell the difference between human emotion and data? The man with the wings who didn't look twice at him? The Norse God who had choked him? 

The captain who had left him bleeding and alone after having broken his heart? Literally. 

Tony didn't recall telling the team he no longer had the arc reactor in his chest. 

Would it have made a difference as to where that shield would have pierced him if he had? 

Or did Steve really want him dead? 

Tony gripped the brick of a phone tighter in his hand as involuntary tears streamed down his cheek. He already couldn't breathe through his stuffy nose which had also been tickling all day, causing him to sneeze once, twice, maybe about thirty times more than he would have liked, and now... now that one question. He stifled a sob. 

His muscles and body were limp. He was so so tired. The battles were wearing him out. The arguments chipped away at him and he was done trying to catch those pieces of himself as they floated and faded like dust. He was just done. 

He hated to cry. He avoided his reflection on the metal luster of his worktable. He pretended not to see his fever flushed cheeks or the deep trenches beneath his eyes or his red-rimmed, chapped nose which was running like crazy. 

Tony set the phone down, already missing the semblance of warmth it had offered of a family he had lost (and internally hated himself for doing so). He didn't count how many tissues he had plucked out of the almost empty box, nor did he care how loud he was being when he blew his nose roughly into the tissue. There was no one around anymore to hear him anyway.

It was enough to set off an irritating prickling sensation in his sinuses. "Heh... heh... Hih-ESSCHoo! *sniff*" The tingling lingered and Tony moaned under his breath, partly from exhaustion and partly from his overwhelming emotions, as he pressed the tissue against his face, parted his mouth and closed his eyes halfway, waiting. "Hih..." Nothing. But his sinuses still fluttered. "Hih... damn it." He stared at the light, causing more tears to well. "Please." He begged to no one. He was so tired. 

Then he gasped. "AttCHEUW! ... Heh...ISCHOO! Ugh." Tony sagged and cleared his nose once more before his eyes fell back on the phone. 

I'll be there. 

Tony stared at the single contact on the tiny screen. He brushed his thumb  over the buttons. He didn't know when he had pressed the green one. He didn't know what to do when the phone began to ring. He didn't know what to say when a voice said "Hello?" 

There was chattering and laughing on the other end. Sounded like Clint. There was Sam's muffled voice in the background. Wanda's giggle. "Tony?" The voice said again. "Hello?" 

Steve. 

And suddenly the sound of his breathing became too loud. The silence around him became deafening. 

"Tony, are you okay? What's wrong, please answer m--"

He ended the call, pressing his hand to his mouth as the tears streamed and the sobs built. 

He let the phone ring over and over again. He let it. 

And then finally, after the third time, he answered. 

"St...Steve?"

This was supposed to be a drabble but it became an angst fest instead. Does anyone want a part 2?

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I don't like to make requests because it makes me feel like a big ol' selfish jerk, but I would be all about reading what you come up with!  I will watch this space.  :)

Though I'd be amenable to a trade if you ever wanted one...:)

Don't feel selfish! I'd love to hear requests from you if you're up to it. No pressure though :)

I don't really know how a trade works. I'm new on the forum haha. But could you teach me?

1 hour ago, Arc Reactor said:

I don't really know how a trade works. I'm new on the forum haha. But could you teach me?

Its just when two people agree to write stories for each other. :)  Simply that if I were to request a story from you I would want to write a request FOR you to make it fair.  I don't like to take without giving. :)

Oh I nearly forgot!  Good job so far, I for one would like to see a part 2!

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Its just when two people agree to write stories for each other. :)  Simply that if I were to request a story from you I would want to write a request FOR you to make it fair.  I don't like to take without giving.

Oh that sounds pretty cool, actually. Let me know what you would like to see and I'll return the favor to you . 

Thank you, by the way!

Awesome start. I hated Civil War! The team is supposed to be a team, not against each other. Anyway, that's my rant. Your story is great. So much angst. As there should be. I would definitely take more!

On 9/14/2017 at 0:35 AM, AngelEyes said:

Awesome start. I hated Civil War! The team is supposed to be a team, not against each other. Anyway, that's my rant. Your story is great. So much angst. As there should be. I would definitely take more!

EXACTLY! Civil War was terrible, it just took my heart and ripped it right out. I hate it with a passion. And thank you for your kind comment! Here is Part 2 for you...

On 9/14/2017 at 7:57 PM, iluvemojis said:

Omg I loved this so much! Poor Tony. Thank you so much for writing this it really was a great drabble. 

You're welcome! And Tony needs to be wrapped in a blanket and hugged until all he is surrounded with is LOVE. If you're interested, this is part 2 :) 

Part 2 of Post Civil War

Fandom: Marvel... duh

Characters: Tony Stark and Steve Rogers

There was heavy breathing on the other end before finally, Tony heard a meek, "How are you?" 

It took a few seconds for Tony to convince himself that what was happening was real, that he was talking to Steve after so long, after so much. "Fine." He croaked through his sore throat which was swollen and making it difficult for him to swallow. He fiddled with the tops of his buttons half out of anxiousness and half because it was insufferably warm and he couldn't breathe when he was trapped. He had been feeling trapped for so long now. 

"You don't sound fine, Tony." Steve's gentle voice sounded again. 

Tony didn't say I'm lonely, Steve. He didn't say I'm sick and I need someone to hold me for a second, Steve. He didn't say I'm so tired, but I can't sleep, Steve. He didn't say I hate you, Steve, for what you did to me. 

He didn't say I miss you, please come home, Steve. 

He didn't say I still love you, Steve. 

He didn't say any of these things. No, he couldn't let himself get that weak or vulnerable. He'd already failed in retaining his pride when he picked up the phone and dialed the number he promised he would never even look at or acknowledge. Downfalls of being sick, maybe. 

"I told you I'm fine, Rogers. What do you want me to say?" Tony snapped, annoyed and frustrated, before his breath caught and he stifled two wheezing coughs into his fist. 

He heard a low sigh on the other end. "I'm sorry, Tony." Steve sounded so damn dejected and sad and part of him wanted to punch the shit out of the Captain while the other part of him just wanted to beg him to come home. He was so tired of feeling so alone. 

"Why are you sorry, huh?" Tony couldn't stop the tearful quivering in his voice, nor the flow of hurt that he couldn't stall. It had been so long since he had someone to talk to and hell, if he was going to miss this opportunity, even if he was losing his voice at a rapid rate. "Are you sorry for not telling me about my parents, for leaving me in Siberia all alone with a broken suit and a battered arc reactor, for making me believe that I was part of a family before snatching them all away from me like I was nothing, which part are you sorry for, Steve?" Of course, right in the middle of his mental breakdown, his nose decided to flare up and join the party. "AAESSCH!... HehINNGT-choo!" He failed to stifle the first one and when he managed to squelch the second, he instantly regretted it. His face flushed and tears gathered in the corner of his eyes and it taken more out of him than he'd like to admit. So he sagged in his chair, debating whether or not he should just end the call right then and there. 

"Bless you." 

Tony scoffed. Of course, despite everything, Steve would still practice good manners or whatever the fuck. 

"I'm sorry... for all of it, Tony. I know I hurt you..."

"Yeah, you said the same thing in that bullshit letter of yours. I burned it, by the way." He knew he was lying. The letter was tucked away in a drawer which required a key to open. He pretended he didn't play with the key every night before trying to go to bed, even though he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep. It was a low blow, he knew it. He just wanted to hurt him back, just a little bit, to make up for the cesspool of hurt he was drowning in. 

There was a pause before Steve finally said, "Okay. Yeah, I... I deserve that." Tony grit his teeth while scrubbing at his nose to quell the pestering itch that was creeping up again. "I don't know... How can I... I want to make it up to you. I do, I really, really do. I still care about you, Tony, please don't doubt that, okay? I never meant for any of this to happen." 

"Y-yes you di-di... Hih..." Tony buried his face in his arm, eyes fluttering and nose feeling as if a party of fire ants were dancing inside, 

"Tony? You oka--?" 

"HehASCHEEUW!" That was loud. And messy. Tony added begrudgingly as he examined the small wet spot on his sleeve, courtesy of his spray. "Heh... hehhh... ugh."

"God bless you. Tony, are you sick?" 

"AAISSSCHu!... Oh my God... ESSCHOO!...*sniff*" 

"Bless--"

"Shut up, Rogers!" Tony croaked. "Stop acting like you care! Stop acting like you would ever give a shit about me. Not when Barnes means so much to you." His words were laced with scorn and hurt and stupid jealousy. But he didn't care anymore. He was sick and tired and angry and there was no one there. No one. "You wanted me to die in Siberia. You wanted to get rid of me, even after I found out the truth about my parents, about my mom, through a stupid screen in an abandoned bunker when you could have just told me! I'm nothing to you, I was never anything to any of you. Now I'm alone and I'm sick and there's no one here and I'm so tired of feeling so worthless. Do you know what that's like, Rogers? To feel worthless? To have your childhood hero tell you, 'I know guys with none of that worth ten of you?' Do you know what it feels like to know that if you just faded away, right here, right now, nobody would care?" He buried his face in his hands, trying to push back on his overflowing emotions. "Do you know--do you..." 

And he couldn't speak anymore. He lost his voice and now, whenever he opened his mouth, nothing came out other than a pathetic squeak. 

"Tony, no--" 

"I hate you, Steve Rogers." He managed through the remaining crackles of his voice. 

"Please, just let me--" 

But Tony ended the call.

He wondered why it was so easy to lie. 

SORRY NOT SORRY! *brushes away tears* I really don't know how to drabble correctly but oh well. Hope you guys liked it! I am up for writing a part 3 or if anyone would prefer for me to get started on the other prompts, or have any of their own, I'd be happy to oblige. 

Also @SleepingPhlox, if you are willing to make a trade with me, I would love to exchange ideas :) I don't think I can PM anyone since I am really new to the forum, but you could tell me what you would like to see right on here and I'll request something back :) 

2 hours ago, Arc Reactor said:

Tony couldn't stop the tearful quivering in his voice, nor the flow of hurt that he couldn't stall

Awwwwww poor Tony

Y-yes you di-di... Hih..." Tony buried his face in his arm, eyes fluttering and nose feeling as if a party of fire ants were dancing inside, 

Loved this description and the sneeze spellings

And he couldn't speak anymore. He lost his voice and now, whenever he opened his mouth, nothing came out other than a pathetic squeak. 

"Tony, no--" 

"I hate you, Steve Rogers."

This part was so heartbreaking. Thank you for part 2!!

23 hours ago, Arc Reactor said:

Also @SleepingPhlox, if you are willing to make a trade with me, I would love to exchange ideas :) I don't think I can PM anyone since I am really new to the forum, but you could tell me what you would like to see right on here and I'll request something back :) 

Great update!  I for one don't mind if you continue the current story or do something else...I'm sure they will be equally enjoyable.

Anyway since you have asked for ideas, I kinda don't have loads of really interesting ideas at the moment but here's some general prompts to choose from!  :)

1.  Tony/Rhodey friendship set around IM3, stress lowers one's immune system dontcha know, and with all the late nights and anxiety based stress, Tony has left himself susceptible to a nasty bug.  Attempting to force him to stop long enough to let himself be taken care of ensues.  Tony is not very good at stopping right now.

2.  Somewhere around the first Avengers movie:  the team is riding high on a wave of worldwide Avengers mania.  It's great, like one big party in their honour.  In fact, they haven't had time to rest, what with jetting from one event in their honour to the next, all over the world.  And Tony's working overtime upgrading everyone's gear and putting in the hours at Stark Industries as well.  Goodness gracious, he's started coming down with something right before another big public appearance with the team.  He thinks he's doing a great job of hiding it.  He's not.

3.  Tony/Natasha pairing.  Starts with her saying the line "What are you being so quiet for?  You're not still mad that I beat you at arm wrestling are you?"

I'd love to see which one you choose and what you end up writing, and don't forget I want to write something for you in return.  :)

@SleepingPhlox I'll get started on your request ASAP :) They're all excellent prompts, by the way.  Also, thank you for your kind comment!

As for me, I'd like to see a story based on the following prompt

1. Superfamily! (Steve/Tony pairing with a baby or toddler Peter) Cute, little baby Peter wants to go to the zoo and Tony can't resist the adorableness so despite his intense allergies to certain animals, he readily agrees to have a family outing at the Bronx Zoo. He has a hard time holding his sneezing fits back and Steve notices his sneezy expressions every time and teases him for it. BONUS if Tony stifles a set of sneezes and Steve calls him cute for that. ANOTHER BONUS if Tony is holding baby Peter in his arms at the zoo and Peter finds Tony's allergic dilemma incredibly amusing, thus, making a sort of peek-a-boo game with him every time Peter notices that Tony has to sneeze. 

I cannot wait to see what you come up with! I'll be working on your story as well and will have it up as soon as I can!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 3:02 PM, iluvemojis said:

I always love father figure Tony!

Characters: Tony Stark and Peter Parker

"Last time I checked, I was the adult and you were the angsty teenager who has to listen to aforementioned adult so please, Peter, for the love of all that is good and holy in this world, please be quiet for a second so I could speak." 

Tony was exhausted to the point where he was begging to a 15 year old. Not that his tickling nose or pounding headache and maaaybe fever (not that he'll ever admit to having one) helped. Life was a royal piece of shit, wasn't it? 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark. It's just, whenever I get really excited, I tend to ramble a lot. Aunt May doesn't mind, she actually calls it adorable when I do that but I don't see how that works, you know? I'm fifteen and it's just weird at this point and... oh. I'm annoying you again, aren't I?" Peter immediately made the motion of zipping his lips and throwing away the key when he caught Tony's death glare. 

"Thank you." The genius deadpanned before sniffing briskly. The tickle in his nose was getting worse and he had to press his tongue flat against the roof of his mouth to quell it. He gave a soft sigh before he continued. "So I'm just going to be showing you the specs for your new suit today. I want to see how much you can understand and build from what I designed. Don't take it too seriously. I just want to see where you're at. Ask questions if you need help. You know, the works." He waved his hand flippantly. "And if you speak for excessive amounts of time about things unrelated to science, I will make you walk home. Capiche?" 

Peter opened his mouth to answer before snapping it shut and giving a tight nod. 

"Good." Tony muttered and cleared his throat. That was a mistake. He immediately began to cough when his scratchy throat became irritated and it seemed to send vibrations up his nasal passages, prompting the damned tickle to return. 

"Are... are you okay?" Peter asked slowly, looking at him with concern and puppy dog eyes. "You sound really sick. Maybe you should rest today and I can try this another time?" 

Tony shook his head in the midst of coughing into his fist. When the fit subsided, he unscrewed the bottle of water he was carrying around and took a long swig out of it. "Stop coming up with excuses to get out of doing work, Parker." He winced internally at his coarse voice. 

"But you just--" 

"I don't know what you're talking about. Oh look, there's the elevator. My lab is a couple floors down. This should take us straight there." Tony ignored Peter's narrowed eyes at his skillful deflection and focused on subsiding the itching in his nose. Normally, his best cat t-shirt and blazer was enough to keep him sane on a good day. But he had been sneezing all day since that morning and of course he had forgotten that today was the day Peter was coming over so Tony could do some father figuring or mentoring or whatever. 

He instantly regretted going inside the elevator. The AC was on full blast and the space was too tight. He shivered as discreetly as he could. Tony closed his eyes for a few seconds and focused on repelling the itch that was flaring inside his nasals. He rubbed at his nose, deciding that the pinkish tinge to it didn't exist. 

And he was doing just fine. That is, until the back of a soft hand touched his cheek. Then, his eyes shot open and the hand sprang back. His hold on the tickle faltered and the last thing he saw before he whipped away into the crook of his elbow was Peter's wide eyes and concerned face. "HehIINGTX!" 

"Bless--"

"HihISSCH!"

"Ble--"

Tony held up a finger, telling him to wait with his face still tucked into the crook of his elbow. "aa-ASSHoo!" 

"Bless you now?" Peter asked a little timidly as Tony took out a folded handkerchief from his pocket. The hazy, sneezy expression was still stuck on his face as he folded the cloth over his nose. 

"ISSCCH!" That one hurt. But damn did it feel good. He blew his nose softly, checking for any stray tickles. Deciding that he was safe, he dabbed the kerchief at his now watery eyes before stuffing it back into his pocket. 

"I think you have a fever, Mr. Stark. Your cheek was pretty warm. Also, bless you. Again. When I get sick, Aunt May makes me some soup and we just spend the whole day watching Disney movies. I don't really know how to make the soup she makes but if you have a can of Campbell, I can heat it up for you. I just don't think you're feeling too good and I'm just going to bother you if I do the suit thing now and you already sound really bad. I'll come back another day, I promise it's not a problem. But you should rest now--"

"Peter." Tony partially wheezed because his voice had just up and left as if his nose hadn't already betrayed him. "You're making my headache worse." 

The teenager looked down. "Sorry."

Tony smiled. It was sweet of the kid to want to help. And truth be told, he was feeling incredibly sick. God damn himself for being so emotionally constipated. "FRIDAY, let's go up to the communal floor." He said in a gentle tone. "Have The Lion King ready to play. Help Peter around the kitchen. He wants to make soup." 

So about fifteen minutes later, Tony was curled up on the couch with a blanket tucked around him while he sipped at his chicken noodle soup. It wasn't bad, considering a teenager made it and managed not to set fire to the Compound. Meanwhile, Peter was on the other side of the couch, looking intently at the large screen as the animated animals talked and sang. 

It was when Mufasa was dangling off the cliff that he had another sneezing fit. "ESSH!... HihEtsSHEUW!...AAESCH!... Heh... heh... hehISSHU!" 

The kid didn't even say 'bless you' this time. How rude.  

On 10/6/2017 at 6:36 PM, Arc Reactor said:

I always love father figure Tony!

Characters: Tony Stark and Peter Parker

"Last time I checked, I was the adult and you were the angsty teenager who has to listen to aforementioned adult so please, Peter, for the love of all that is good and holy in this world, please be quiet for a second so I could speak." 

Tony was exhausted to the point where he was begging to a 15 year old. Not that his tickling nose or pounding headache and maaaybe fever (not that he'll ever admit to having one) helped. Life was a royal piece of shit, wasn't it? 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark. It's just, whenever I get really excited, I tend to ramble a lot. Aunt May doesn't mind, she actually calls it adorable when I do that but I don't see how that works, you know? I'm fifteen and it's just weird at this point and... oh. I'm annoying you again, aren't I?" Peter immediately made the motion of zipping his lips and throwing away the key when he caught Tony's death glare. 

"Thank you." The genius deadpanned before sniffing briskly. The tickle in his nose was getting worse and he had to press his tongue flat against the roof of his mouth to quell it. He gave a soft sigh before he continued. "So I'm just going to be showing you the specs for your new suit today. I want to see how much you can understand and build from what I designed. Don't take it too seriously. I just want to see where you're at. Ask questions if you need help. You know, the works." He waved his hand flippantly. "And if you speak for excessive amounts of time about things unrelated to science, I will make you walk home. Capiche?" 

Peter opened his mouth to answer before snapping it shut and giving a tight nod. 

"Good." Tony muttered and cleared his throat. That was a mistake. He immediately began to cough when his scratchy throat became irritated and it seemed to send vibrations up his nasal passages, prompting the damned tickle to return. 

"Are... are you okay?" Peter asked slowly, looking at him with concern and puppy dog eyes. "You sound really sick. Maybe you should rest today and I can try this another time?" 

Tony shook his head in the midst of coughing into his fist. When the fit subsided, he unscrewed the bottle of water he was carrying around and took a long swig out of it. "Stop coming up with excuses to get out of doing work, Parker." He winced internally at his coarse voice. 

"But you just--" 

"I don't know what you're talking about. Oh look, there's the elevator. My lab is a couple floors down. This should take us straight there." Tony ignored Peter's narrowed eyes at his skillful deflection and focused on subsiding the itching in his nose. Normally, his best cat t-shirt and blazer was enough to keep him sane on a good day. But he had been sneezing all day since that morning and of course he had forgotten that today was the day Peter was coming over so Tony could do some father figuring or mentoring or whatever. 

He instantly regretted going inside the elevator. The AC was on full blast and the space was too tight. He shivered as discreetly as he could. Tony closed his eyes for a few seconds and focused on repelling the itch that was flaring inside his nasals. He rubbed at his nose, deciding that the pinkish tinge to it didn't exist. 

And he was doing just fine. That is, until the back of a soft hand touched his cheek. Then, his eyes shot open and the hand sprang back. His hold on the tickle faltered and the last thing he saw before he whipped away into the crook of his elbow was Peter's wide eyes and concerned face. "HehIINGTX!" 

"Bless--"

"HihISSCH!"

"Ble--"

Tony held up a finger, telling him to wait with his face still tucked into the crook of his elbow. "aa-ASSHoo!" 

"Bless you now?" Peter asked a little timidly as Tony took out a folded handkerchief from his pocket. The hazy, sneezy expression was still stuck on his face as he folded the cloth over his nose. 

"ISSCCH!" That one hurt. But damn did it feel good. He blew his nose softly, checking for any stray tickles. Deciding that he was safe, he dabbed the kerchief at his now watery eyes before stuffing it back into his pocket. 

"I think you have a fever, Mr. Stark. Your cheek was pretty warm. Also, bless you. Again. When I get sick, Aunt May makes me some soup and we just spend the whole day watching Disney movies. I don't really know how to make the soup she makes but if you have a can of Campbell, I can heat it up for you. I just don't think you're feeling too good and I'm just going to bother you if I do the suit thing now and you already sound really bad. I'll come back another day, I promise it's not a problem. But you should rest now--"

"Peter." Tony partially wheezed because his voice had just up and left as if his nose hadn't already betrayed him. "You're making my headache worse." 

The teenager looked down. "Sorry."

Tony smiled. It was sweet of the kid to want to help. And truth be told, he was feeling incredibly sick. God damn himself for being so emotionally constipated. "FRIDAY, let's go up to the communal floor." He said in a gentle tone. "Have The Lion King ready to play. Help Peter around the kitchen. He wants to make soup." 

So about fifteen minutes later, Tony was curled up on the couch with a blanket tucked around him while he sipped at his chicken noodle soup. It wasn't bad, considering a teenager made it and managed not to set fire to the Compound. Meanwhile, Peter was on the other side of the couch, looking intently at the large screen as the animated animals talked and sang. 

It was when Mufasa was dangling off the cliff that he had another sneezing fit. "ESSH!... HihEtsSHEUW!...AAESCH!... Heh... heh... hehISSHU!" 

The kid didn't even say 'bless you' this time. How rude.  

wow. I really loved this drabble. The father/son relationship you wrote was adorable. 

On 10/8/2017 at 5:04 PM, iluvemojis said:

wow. I really loved this drabble. The father/son relationship you wrote was adorable. 

Thank you :) If you have any other ideas or prompts, feel free to share. I'm always looking for new writing material

On 9/23/2017 at 0:21 PM, SkeletalPhlox said:

Tony/Natasha pairing.  Starts with her saying the line "What are you being so quiet for?  You're not still mad that I beat you at arm wrestling are you?"

Also, just letting everyone know that Arm Wrestling has been updated! It's a little buried in the fanfic section now but I will add another chapter asap :)

Let's just pretend that Civil War never happened and Steve and Tony are happy and in love

Characters: Steve Rogers/Tony Stark

Cause: Pepper (accidentally induced)

"What's this?" Steve asked in amusement when he walked onto the communal floor to join the others for a movie night, only to find Tony Stark of all people in the kitchen with an apron on.  

"Tony's cooking for us tonight." Natasha chimed in as the man in question opened his mouth to respond. "Well... trying to cook."  She broke out into a soft smile when Tony crossed his arms and scoffed in mock disgust. 

"I'll have you know, Agent Romanoff, that my mother taught me how to make the most authentic Chicken Parmesan in the world. You'll all be sitting there with your mouths watering by the time I'm finished."  The genius turned back towards the stove to stir the soup he was also making while also reaching for the pepper shaker with his free hand. 

"Yeah, okay. Make sure it's edible when you're finished, alright?" Clint called from the couch where he was scrolling through Netflix. Tony, like the five year old he was, simply stuck his tongue out at the archer as he began to shake the spice out into the pot in a circular motion. 

Steve chuckled at the scene before walking up behind his Tony and hugging him from behind. "I for one, think that whatever you're making is going to be delicious." He kissed the man's cheek softly and nuzzled his neck. Tony leaned into his touch.

"At least someone appreciates my efforts." The genius said in a raised voice in the direction of the couch. 

"Ay, but Steven is obligated to compliment you, Anthony. He is your lover, is he not?" Thor responded in a booming voice in the midst of Bruce teaching him chess. 

Tony sighed contentedly. "That he is." He mumbled before  setting the pepper shaker down and stirring the soup once more.

The super soldier and the genius stayed like that and Tony began humming lightly as he worked while Steve swayed side to side a little with Tony still curved into his grip. 

When Tony began sniffling frequently, Steve gently turned his boyfriend towards him, slightly concerned. "Are you sick?" He asked when he took in the pink nose and the watery eyes. 

"No." Tony scrunched his facial features together and shook his head, as if trying to clear some irritation. "Ooh." He sniffed again, a little wet, as he brought up his hands and began fanning them before his face rapidly. "Pepper." 

"Ah." Steve nodded his head and looked over Tony's shoulder for a second to catch the TV screen, which was showcasing some movie of Clint's choice. 

"Steve, could you turn off the stove for me?" 

"Why, aren't you the one cooking?" Steve teased absentmindedly as he half watched the movie and half darted concerned glances towards his boyfriend. Then, when Tony shot the back of his hand to his nose and turned away quickly, the super soldier brought his full attention to the suffering brunette. "Bless you." He said with a crooked smile as he simultaneously turned the stove off. 

"HehINNGXT-cheuw!" 

"Awww." Steve cooed and cupped Tony's face before kissing his quivering nose. "You're so cute when you do that." 

He had the rest of the Avengers, Bucky, and even Nick Fury to vouch for him. Tony had an adorable sneeze even if he denied it all the way to the grave. He would always scrunch up his nose, pause for a second, and then pitch forward with a small sound. But, the thing about Tony was, he would add in a high pitched "cheuw" at the end of every stifle. It was a habit they all thought was the cutest thing ever, and while Tony had tried to break the pattern, he would always end up doing it anyway. 

Steve, for the record, loved it. 

Tony tried to glare through watery eyes, but his nose twitched and he whipped around again with a long, drawn out, high-pitched sneeze. "iiiissschhheww!... Ugh. I'm dying." He sniffed again before rubbing his nose. 

"Bless you." He observed Tony while he returned to scrubbing at his nose, which now made him resemble Rudolph. "How much pepper did you inhale?" Steve chuckled as Tony cracked his dark eyes open by a sliver, raised a finger to silence the super soldier, and parted his lips. 

Tony twisted his body as he sneezed openly at the floor. "ASSCHooo!... HeeNNGT-cheuw!" The genius accepted the paper towel Steve offered him and was about to blow his nose when he inhaled deeply. "eeessschheww!" 

"Gesundheit!" Clint bellowed from the couch while Tony cleared his nose. The archer looked over at the couple in the kitchen. "You are hurting us all with your adorableness. STOP IT! Nat's about to keel over if you sneeze again. She claims it's making her non-existent heart flutter." Tony rolled his eyes at that while the red head winked. "I want my Parmesan, Stark! I'm starving!" 

So Steve helped out by helping to distribute the food while Tony tried his damndest not to sneeze. But when they were all seated and situated and trying out the food, it was in the silence that Tony's breath hitched. Everyone glanced over as Tony fanned his hands in front of his face once more, red nostrils flaring. Steve laughed out loud and kissed the side of Tony's forehead before he tented his hands over his nose. "iisschheuww!... aaISCHeuw!... Heh... heh... hihINGXXT-cheuw!" He came back from his sneezy torment to find all of the Avengers staring at him with shit eating grins plastered all over their face while Nat was laughing with a hand over her mouth and actual tears in her eyes. 

"STOOOP!" She chortled and pretty soon, the others joined in. "You're too cute." 

"You guys are all weird." Tony grumbled as he wiped at his nose with a napkin. "Just eat." 

In the end, the food wasn't all that bad. Tony wasn't a bad cook at all. 

But maybe the soup had a little too much pepper. 

That was SO cute. Tony stark with adorable high pitched sneezes is a must now. I refuse to read it any other way. This made my day. PLEASE WRITE MORE. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2017 at 2:13 AM, Sneezy123 said:

That was SO cute. Tony stark with adorable high pitched sneezes is a must now. I refuse to read it any other way. This made my day. PLEASE WRITE MORE. 

Thank you! I was trying out something new with that small drabble. Glad that you liked it! 

Meanwhile, I found a beautiful Bland Marvel Headcanon the other day and I decided to use it for inspiration. Enjoy!

Characters: Tony Stark/Pepper Potts

Cause: Allergy

"Tony!" Pepper strut out of the elevator, her heels clicking on the tile and a small ghost of a grin on her face. When Tony looked up from the couch, where he was lying down with a tablet in his hand and a drink on the coffee table, Pepper's small grin burst into a beaming, white-teethed smile. 

Tony, of course, knew that Pepper only smiled like that on two occasions. The first being when she successfully grabbed several businessmen by the balls and got them to buy Stark Industries stock for a heavy amount of money and the second being when she rescued yet another stray cat from the streets of New York, took it to a veterinarian for health and grooming purposes, before bringing it home to Stark Tower. 

Where the resident genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist would hide his allergy to cats so that his girlfriend could be happy. 

"Guess what?" Pepper toed off her heels and walked over to the couch with the tiniest ball of fur in her arms. Tony could sense the giddiness in his girlfriend's form as she brought the black and white cat closer to Tony's face. "Meet Oreo." She cooed, cradling the kitten even more. "Found her hiding in an alley. She was so cold and scared. But she has a home now and we're going to take good care of you, isn't that right?" Pepper shifted from talking to Tony to talking to the kitten, cooing at it as if she was cooing at a baby. 

"Oreo?" Tony asked, swiping a hand against his nose which was already starting to itch. His eyes were watering too. But he gave his girlfriend a sharp grin and decided to humor her, despite the fact that his antihistamines had run out that afternoon so that was why he had locked the rest of the cats inside a guest bedroom for the time being until he could go out to get more. He had not been anticipating another one joining the family that day. "You know, they say that naming a pet after food is demeaning."  

Pepper scoffed as she petted the kitten, causing it to purr. "Says the one who named the yellow one 'Cheeto.'" 

"Touche." Tony acknowledged while slowly inching away from Oreo. He was already feeling the prickles of a sneezing fit brushing his nostrils. It looked like he was just going to have to suck it up tonight because whenever Pepper rescued a new cat, she was attached to it like a magnet. Which meant that she was going to bring it to the bedroom with them for snuggling purposes. "But, in my defense, I was--" He broke off to put the back of his hand to his nose and turn to the side. "Heh-ehtshiew!... I was eating cheetos when you brought the cat home. Impulse got the better of me." He gasped and turned away again. "HuhESSH!" 

"Bless you." Pepper said absentmindedly, too focused on Oreo to notice Tony rubbing at his eyes and nose furiously. He blinked a couple time and twitched his nose before tenting his hands over it. 

"Hrrreshhh! Oh God." He whispered afterwards, sniffing long and hard. "Ugh." He got up in search of some Kleenex while Pepper frowned after him. 

"You coming down with something, boss?" She asked, the nickname a habit she couldn't shake even though she was CEO now. 

"HUT'SHHH!" Tony sneezed into a pile of tissues he had gathered from where he usually hid tissue boxes for situations such as these. "Nah, I'm just a little sneezy today, that's all." His response was a little muffled from behind the tissues, but he didn't want to show his whole face so Pepper wouldn't figure out he was lying. Well, technically he wasn't lying at all because he had been sneezy all day due to his lack of allergy medication, but who was checking for this anyway? "AHT'SHEUW! *snf* AAAAHHD'SHIEW! Whew." 

"Jeez, Tony. Bless you." Pepper stood up from the couch and proceeded towards the bedroom. "Well, Oreo and I are going to get ready for bed so whenever you're done with another one of your random episodes of nasal explosions, feel free to join us." 

"Heh-IITSHHEUW!" Was Tony's response. He blew his nose roughly and groaned under his breath. 

If she thought that was an episode, then Pepper better get ready for a whole season that night.   

Screenshot 2017-11-11 at 10.34.50 AM.png

Love this! I am so obsessed with the MCU right now. Working on  a Loki fic because he's my fave. So here's my request: Loki and Tony are temporary allies for whatever reason you decide, but they do not like or trust each other. However when Tony gets a cold, Loki needs to step in in some way to deal with the situation.

Thanks for writing!

Love. these. so. much. 

Your sneeze spellings are on point and everything is so in character. Looking forward to more! :D

On 11/27/2017 at 7:18 AM, superimmunegirl said:

Love this! I am so obsessed with the MCU right now. Working on  a Loki fic because he's my fave. So here's my request: Loki and Tony are temporary allies for whatever reason you decide, but they do not like or trust each other. However when Tony gets a cold, Loki needs to step in in some way to deal with the situation.

Thanks for writing!

sameee with MCU obsession right now. Thor: ragnarok was so good I can't. Looking forward to that Loki fic, he's my fav too! :blushsmiley:

Archived