Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tony Stark/MCU Character of Your Choice!- Arc Reactor's Drabbles

Arc Reactor

Oh my god I love me some Tony Stark fics! These are all fantastic! :wub:

I'd like to try my hand at some requests, but they're quite different than what you've gotten so far... I think there's something incredibly hot about Tony Stark being the caretaker. The fact that he tends to be a bit self-absorbed and hyperfocused makes it incredibly special if he notices or worries that someone he cares about is coming down with a cold. So basically all of my requests are going to be from female sneezers (except one) with Tony "caretaking" to the best of his abilities (or even simply noticing/worrying about them without necessarily acting upon it; it's up to you!). If this is not at all interesting to you, please don't feel bad about ignoring my prompts! I would totally understand :)

Here goes!

1. Pepper/Tony; when Pepper was just his assistant. Pepper comes down with a cold but tries to work through it and hide it from Stark because she knows he'll be lost if he goes even a day without her. Would definitely love some low-grade fluff in this one if you're up for it, like forehead feeling and stuff :wub:

2. Natasha/Tony. Tony notices that Natasha is under the weather but she is clearly not one to complain or admit it. He keeps a close eye on her, but when they get into a fierce battle (any battle of your choice; even a made-up one would be fine), Natasha is struggling with her symptoms and Tony comes to her help.

3. Thor/Tony. Thor is getting a cold, and just like all the other stubborn characters I've chosen in these prompts (what do you mean, "there seems to be a pattern"?), he refuses to acknowledge it. Tony is trying his best to convince him to rest, which is not an easy task.

On 10/6/2017 at 4:36 PM, Arc Reactor said:

"HehIINGTX!" 

"Bless--"

"HihISSCH!"

"Ble--"

Tony held up a finger, telling him to wait with his face still tucked into the crook of his elbow. "aa-ASSHoo!" 

"Bless you now?" Peter asked a little timidly as Tony took out a folded handkerchief from his pocket. The hazy, sneezy expression was still stuck on his face as he folded the cloth over his nose. 

"ISSCCH!" 

OMG this was perfect... Also... The following was another part that made me giggle... How rude indeed! :P

On 10/6/2017 at 4:36 PM, Arc Reactor said:

It was when Mufasa was dangling off the cliff that he had another sneezing fit. "ESSH!... HihEtsSHEUW!...AAESCH!... Heh... heh... hehISSHU!" 

The kid didn't even say 'bless you' this time. How rude

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2017 at 7:18 AM, superimmunegirl said:

So here's my request: Loki and Tony are temporary allies for whatever reason you decide, but they do not like or trust each other. However when Tony gets a cold, Loki needs to step in in some way to deal with the situation.

"So how 'bout it, Reindeer Games?" Loki narrowed his eyes at the sharp witted genius who was currently taking one last sweep over the cell Thanos had stuck them both into. "Got any idea how to bust outta here? You and the purple dinosaur have been in cahoots for a while now, so you can't really tell me no. Damn it, do I really hate magic." 

The cell they were both stuck in was not your typical cage with the iron bars. It was a state of the art, magic prison cell complete with impassable walls and the convenience of being stuck between dimensions in an area which resembled a dimly lit room. Yeah, Thanos having two of the infinity stones in his possession was not the best thing in the universe. And now Loki was stuck with this insufferable idiot in the middle of dimensions. So they were essentially floating through time and space with no other choice but to wait for Thor or Strange to find them. 

"You know if Thor wasn't my friend, I would blast my repulsors up your ass, but fortunately for you and unfortunately for the rest of the human race, being the nice and considerate person I am, I'll spare him the pain and betrayal." Stark was never one to shut the hell up, was he? "God knows I already know what that feels like." The genius mumbled under his breath before hunkering down onto the cold floor. Loki hated himself for feeling the slightest twinge of sympathy. He was devoid of emotion in general, but Odin save him before he began showing sympathy towards Stark of all people. 

"Yes well I have magic and you..."  the God eyed the genius up and down in his shiny red and gold armor, "have a chrysalis."  Tony scoffed in amusement. "And no, I do not know how to, what was it that you said? Ah: 'bust outta here'." Loki drawled. 

To Loki's surprise, the genius stayed silent and simply sighed. Contrary to popular belief that he was an insensitive, selfish ass (which Loki was not going to deny in the slightest), Loki did have a keen sense of when another was suffering silently. It was a skill he assumed was passed on by Frigga. So he noticed that Stark was shivering, his cheeks were flushed, and his nose was a rosy pink. 

"HehISSHuew!... Att'CHHII!" Stark buried his face into the crook of his elbow. He retreated silently, his nose the tiniest bit redder and his eyes watering a little. 

"You have a fever." Loki said flatly. 

"No shit, Sherlock." The genius sneered, his voice laden with congestion. He was shivering more than before. 

The two fell into silence once more, each sitting at the farthest points in the room. That is, until about fifteen minutes after their small conversation, Loki stood up and made his way over to Stark when the genius had curled in on himself to quell the shivering. The God placed a hand on Stark's hot forehead, letting his frost giant genes come into play. 

"What did you do?" Tony asked skeptically, the fever receding just a bit, allowing the man to revert back to his stupid, annoying self. 

Loki smirked. "Magic." 

20 hours ago, Arc Reactor said:

"What did you do?" Tony asked skeptically, the fever receding just a bit, allowing the man to revert back to his stupid, annoying self. 

Loki smirked. "Magic." 

LOL!

• 1 month later...

Archived