Sneeze Fetish Forum

What country are you from? Lonely life of fetishists

2410Ar

I am wondering from which country there are the most people on this forum (sorry for english)  I'm from Poland if there's anyone from Poland  let me know. Maybe we could get to know each other?? I feel lonely in this world of sneeze fetish and maybe we could learn something from each other....

Hello, Arisamela.  Poles are always welcome! I  am English myself.    I shouldn't worry about  sneezing being your only sexual interest. Looking back, although I have other particular interests, sneezing has been very important in my private life, and it has been remarkably easy to arrange.  After all, all it takes is a very small tickle of the nostrils!  Indeed I wonder if making yourself sneeze makes you excited, as it does me.

1 hour ago, count tiszula said:

Hello, Arisamela.  Poles are always welcome! I  am English myself.    I shouldn't worry about  sneezing being your only sexual interest. Looking back, although I have other particular interests, sneezing has been very important in my private life, and it has been remarkably easy to arrange.  After all, all it takes is a very small tickle of the nostrils!  Indeed I wonder if making yourself sneeze makes you excited, as it does me.

I hate my own sneezes. I actually don't sneeze cause it's so disgusting form me ;P

1 hour ago, Masked Chaos said:

I'm from England, the country who see a tinted sky and think that it's the apocalypse -_-

BUT THE SUN WAS RED. 

:awesum:

On 25/10/2017 at 7:39 PM, Masked Chaos said:

I'm from England, the country who see a tinted sky and think that it's the apocalypse -_-

On 25/10/2017 at 8:41 PM, PuddinPop said:

BUT THE SUN WAS RED. 

:awesum:

:rofl:

Welllll, in England it can snow a few millimetres and everyone acts like the world is ending. :lol:

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm from England :razz:

16 minutes ago, MaiMai said:

Welllll, in England it can snow a few millimetres and everyone acts like the world is ending. :lol:

WHAT!!! Did you say snow!?! Everybody panic!

Yep, I'm from England too :lol: 

8 hours ago, NoV said:

WHAT!!! Did you say snow!?! Everybody panic!

Yep, I'm from England too :lol: 

You claim to have snow! You know nothing of snow, I was born in it, raised by it! I didn't see the light of day before it was already spring! (reading this, I realize two things; 1, I sound serious and/or sassy which I am neither of. 2, it's actually rather true, I was born in the winter, and a very, very snowy one with blizzards and all that) :D

@aName but you're from the south of Sweden, how bad can it have been? :P I remember celebrating the start of summer vacation in a pretty dress and my winter boots. Going skiing on midsummer. And in the winter... there was more snow... :)

Here in Belgium people freak about every snowflake. One winter like 7 years ago there was actually a fair bit of snow and it caused so much trouble, haha.

1 hour ago, helyzelle said:

@aName but you're from the south of Sweden, how bad can it have been? :P I remember celebrating the start of summer vacation in a pretty dress and my winter boots. Going skiing on midsummer. And in the winter... there was more snow... :)

Here in Belgium people freak about every snowflake. One winter like 7 years ago there was actually a fair bit of snow and it caused so much trouble, haha.

I know, I know, (also, Smålänningar, which is the of the people in the region in which I reside, get quite offended if you say that they live in the south for some reason hahah) but back then we got the grand total of about 2 meters of snow above ground, about the sime time I was born :') 

51 minutes ago, aName said:

I know, I know, (also, Smålänningar, which is the of the people in the region in which I reside, get quite offended if you say that they live in the south for some reason hahah) but back then we got the grand total of about 2 meters of snow above ground, about the sime time I was born :') 

My sincere apologies to any Smålänning who happened to see this, that area obviously isn't the south of the country... but geographically speaking it IS further south than I've ever lived in Sweden... 

1 hour ago, helyzelle said:

My sincere apologies to any Smålänning who happened to see this, that area obviously isn't the south of the country... but geographically speaking it IS further south than I've ever lived in Sweden... 

On behalf of every Ikea (which coincidentally was founded in Småland) we accept your apologies B)

2 hours ago, aName said:

On behalf of every Ikea (which coincidentally was founded in Småland) we accept your apologies B)

Gotta love Ikea. Friend of all Swedes abroad. Whenever I'm there I stock up on food stuff to get a little taste of home. Def have to visit an Ikea again before Christmas!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived