Sneeze Fetish Forum

What country are you from? Lonely life of fetishists

2410Ar

• 3 weeks later...

Canada! But I moved to Germany awhile ago. The beer and weather is much nicer for my taste. Thats why i have the DE in my name though. For Deutschland!

• 2 weeks later...

I didn’t realize we had so many countries represented on here. How amazing!

I’m in the US here.  But some claim that Texas is it’s own country.  Just not me.  Not native to the Republic of Texas.  🤨

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Image result for scotland gif

Basically how most people outside of Scotland imagine its like.

But yeah...BAGPIPES

I just visited your country and I barely saw anyone in clothes other than kilts!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't think anyone is from the same place as I am! I'm a HONGKONGER (not Chinese. Nah di da.) At least... i don't think of myself as Chinese?!?

beijoseternura

hello :) how nice it is how many different people are represented here.

I'm a mix of three different European nationalities mostly Southern Europe and bit of Central Europe - so, sometimes the question where do I come from comes up to my mind, too. It always takes a long time to explain if others ask for my extraction.

• 2 months later...
beijoseternura
On 9.12.2017 at 1:09 AM, Coffee Mug said:

South Switzerland 🇨🇭 here. Anyone else? 

Hello Coffee Mug I live right next to the Swiss border:)

3 hours ago, beijoseternura said:

Hello Coffee Mug I live right next to the Swiss border:)

Hi @beijoseternura! Really? So you live in Italy? wow, I don’t know why but I feel automatically less alone just to know there’s someone living close :) 

beijoseternura

Hello @Coffee Mug no I am sorry if you understood I live in Italy. I live right next to Swiss border but German side. But my grandfather (father of my mother) was from Italy - do you know San Remo? My brother grew up there until he was four years old:)

42 minutes ago, beijoseternura said:

Hello @Coffee Mug no I am sorry if you understood I live in Italy. I live right next to Swiss border but German side. But my grandfather (father of my mother) was from Italy - do you know San Remo? My brother grew up there until he was four years old:)

Oh, so we’re not so close then! Yes I know San Remo, I’ve been there and they do the “Festival di San Remo” :) 

I was wondering why hadn't responded to this but then I remembered this topic is from last year lmao.

I'm from Finland.

Archived