Sneeze Fetish Forum

Secret Santa 2017/2018 - EVENT CLOSED

bloom

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I'd help. I can't promise it'll live up to the same quality as it does under Junia, because I haven't done much organising and nothing this big, but I'm willing to help out. Just tell me what and how to do, and I'll do my best. :) 

If I do that I'll pull out of the event myself though, as I don't trust myself with that kind of power. :lol: 

Oh sorry, I didn't read this reply properly :rofl: If you'r happy for me to do it, Chanel, I will. It means you'll still be able to participate~

4 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

Oh sorry, I didn't read this reply properly :rofl: If you'r happy for me to do it, Chanel, I will. It means you'll still be able to participate~

It would be awesome! :lol: It's more a matter of the quality of the job, tbh. I have very little experience organising events so it would probably end up much better if someone else does it. If it's alright with you, of course.

I'd still be happy to help out if needed, though, so don't hesitate to say so. :) 

2 minutes ago, Chanel_no5 said:

It would be awesome! :lol: It's more a matter of the quality of the job, tbh. I have very little experience organising events so it would probably end up much better if someone else does it. If it's alright with you, of course.

I'd still be happy to help out if needed, though, so don't hesitate to say so. :) 

Absolutely fine with me! I'm more than happy to organise it. Thank you for the offer to help, too!

@Junia we shall liase and get all the information exchanged. 

Also, everyone else, you still have until Thursday to sign up! Any validated members, send me the PM template set out in Junia's first post. Unvalidated members, post in this thread if you want to join and I will email the email address listed in your profile so you can email me!

10 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

Absolutely fine with me! I'm more than happy to organise it. Thank you for the offer to help, too!

That's great, thank you! . :) 

I am handing the reins over to PuddinPop, who is my lifesaver, but I want to thank all of you who offered to step up to the plate to help me publicly:

@Chanel_no5

@facet

@sickprincess

@SleepingPhlox

All of you are all-stars and I appreciate it so, so, SO much.

The event will continue as usual, just with my very capable, very excellent friend @PuddinPop at the helm instead of me. Thank you guys for understanding. :heart: 

Sending you positive thoughts, @Junia! I hope you are able to take some time to relax and recover. Thank you, as always, for setting up this event for the forum and donating your time to make it possible. I know it's a massive undertaking, and I know so many members here appreciate that effort. I'm glad PuddinPop was able to take it off your hands though!

Also, I'm late to the party, but I've suited up and decided to hop in the fray this year. Sent in my form to you, Puds!

Junia, I hope everything is okay!! You're in my thoughts and prayers! *Hugs* You take care of yourself... That' ppriority number one!!! 

After a month of indecisiveness, I've finally bit the bullet and sent my form in to PuddinPop

THERE IS ONLY JUST OVER 24 HOURS LEFT TO GET YOUR SUBMISSIONS IN, PEOPLE. 

Given I am in GMT-0 timezone, I will make it until midnight East Coast time tomorrow evening as the deadline. That means 5AM my time, which only seems fair. There is still time to get your forms in! Just send me a PM or post in here and I will email you if you are unvalidated! 

I would also like to just take a moment to say that there is a much smaller turnout than the last few years. I will do my best to accommodate everyone's requests, but you may not get your first choice, especially if it an obscure/less popular fandom. On the back of that, I will try to give everyone people they haven't written for before, but I cannot guarantee this, so apologies in advance if your recipient is someone you have written for in the past. But the more forms that come in, the less chance we have of this happening ;DD

Eh, what the hell, I've been itching to do something creative lately so let's do this :D I've PMed you, PuddinPop! 

Thanks so much to @Junia and @PuddinPop for your work in organising the Secret Santa this year.

I apparently can't maths and my above post is essentially incorrect, but... 

~*~ THERE IS NOW JUST OVER 24 HOURS TO SIGN UP ~*~ 

29 to be exact :zippy: I have my spreadsheet all ready, guys! COME AT ME WITH THEM APPS. 

I would also just like to add that I am trying REALLY HARD not to have two people writing for each other this year, but due to some niche requests and limited people participating, this may be unavoidable. I am doing my best, but just be aware, this may happen. I know no one will mind, but I just wanted to make people aware. 

I also want to say a big THANK YOU to those who have offered to step in if anyone flakes for a sign up gift. I know this is covered in the first post, but PLEASE, if you do not think you will be able to produce your gift in time, tell me! There will be no hard feelings if you let me know, but if you do flake without saying anything, then you will be disqualified from participating in the future. 

Sorry, I don't want to come down with an iron fist, but I don't want anyone to not receive a gift this year. 

Thanks for your attention guys! PMs with match ups coming your way in the next few days, but THERE IS STILL TIME FOR MORE :awesum:

ETA: @Arc Reactor I have sent you an email. Just to make you aware, in case you don't check your emails frequently ^_^

@Junia I hope you feel better and thank you for all that you have done so far! 

32 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

PMs with match ups coming your way in the next few days, but THERE IS STILL TIME FOR MORE :awesum:

I just wanted to let you know that I do not have access to the PM function yet as I am still being validated and I would really appreciate it if you could email me all the details when you are ready. Thank you so much :) 

35 minutes ago, PuddinPop said:

ETA: @Arc Reactor I have sent you an email. Just to make you aware, in case you don't check your emails frequently

Thank you! I just noticed this part of your post haha so you can ignore the other one 

2 minutes ago, Arc Reactor said:

Thank you! I just noticed this part of your post haha so you can ignore the other one 

I think we posted at the same time :rofl:

Just to clarify, for those unvalidated members, the match ups will be sent to you via email rather than PM over the course of the weekend~ ^_^

*weeks of writing/deleting/procrastinating/rationalization/hyping up later*

Just sent in my form, PuddinPop! Thank you! 

Sorry to keep bumping this up, but.. 

LESS THAN 12 HOURS TO GO GUYS. 

Any applications after 5AM my time (midnight East Coast time) won't be accepted. So if you want to sign up, YOU DO STILL HAVE TIME TO. 

I am ready and waiting :naughty:

1 minute ago, cally said:

I’ve sent mine in, so hopefully it’s been received. 

Received and added :D

AAAAAND TIME IS UP!

I have everyone's submissions, thank you for them all! I will endeavour to get all the matches sent out tonight, but if not today, then it will be tomorrow. 

You have until January 2nd to post your gift, any time between now and then is fine, but my personal recommendation is to try to post as close to the 25th as possible. It just makes it more Christmas-y :zippy:

Thank you to everyone who took part this year! Have fun with your writing/drawing~!! >w<

Archived