Sneeze Fetish Forum

more elf OC scribbles (F, cold)

Snapdragon

do you ever just fall in love with your own OC? because BOY LET ME TELL YOU I'm head over heels for this lady :inlove:

2m51mi9.png

...and that means you all have to look at copious amounts of sneezy art of her. Because reasons.

I do not mind at all seeing someone you enjoy. It is cool that you are motivated to draw her, and she has a really nice design! I like her long pointed ears. It is a sweet little detail that even the tips of her ears have a little flush of color. 

Good lines in her hairstyle, and I think the way you did different ways you show her nose are nice to see! I really like how you did the nostril flare on the top left. It is not overly flared but it is clear her nose feels teasingly itchy thanks to her cold. 

Your girl also has a nice eye color for her open eyes :) overall her outfit is well drawn and I like how loose and long it is. 

Great character and great drawings here of her! Thank you for taking time drawing her.

*raises hands to the sky* yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Honestly I love her. I think my favourite of these may be that profile view because I am a sucker for that dress, the way her hair falls, that chin and that nose.

But you can see the recent movement/ sneeze-tension (is that even a thing? idk) in that second image and that is goooood stuff.

Plus her ears are adorable in every one of these and omigosh how have you managed to get her hands so right in every picture? To say nothing of the fabric folds....(that hanky... asdljkluyggf)

Love this, love her, love you. Nuff said.

Talk about love at first sight! I am a huge fan already and I will not complain if you decide to share more. :D

Ohh my gosh, she is so lovely! Her hair is gorgeous... and the way her dress falls, and just... everything about your style is beautiful <3

(May I ask what her name is, if she has one? I'm curious! :blush: )

There's something beautifully ironic about a snow elf catching a cold >w> 

I love all of this, Cashew. Her figure, her hair, the gorgeous abused state of her nose <3 this is such a wonderful piece of art, and I do hope you are inspired to sketch more Syn, because she is just delightful *w*

On 11/17/2017 at 0:26 PM, Ben Drowned said:

@Cashew- well come maybe you could tell me how to get my art on here I mostly hand draw, on paper

well, even if you do traditional art you'll need some way of uploading it to a computer to share it here - scanners are best, but if you don't have a scanner you can always take a picture of your artwork with a camera or phone. 

You can upload your image directly when making a post on the forum, but the file size limit is pretty small so I suggest uploading them to an image hosting site and adding them to the post via the "Insert other media" button - http://tinypic.com/ is a free and easy one to use.

@spoider - thanks heaps! Kingsley and Miles are super cute, too :'D

@PuddinPop - aaa, thank you! <3 What can I say, I love fetishy irony - one of my OCs is a herbalist with terrible pollen allergies, and another one a medium who's allergic to ghosts :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

She has such a cute sneeze. I forgot to mention but her buildup is great as well. I may write a fic with her one of these days, she's one of my favorite OC's in this community. 

On 12/8/2017 at 7:47 PM, TsundereKushami said:

She has such a cute sneeze. I forgot to mention but her buildup is great as well. I may write a fic with her one of these days, she's one of my favorite OC's in this community. 

Thanks, that's very sweet of you! I must ask that you please don't write fic of my characters, though - I'm very flattered that you like Syn so much, but I'm not comfortable with other people writing fanfic of my OCs. (Art is fine!)

42 minutes ago, Cashew said:

Thanks, that's very sweet of you! I must ask that you please don't write fic of my characters, though - I'm very flattered that you like Syn so much, but I'm not comfortable with other people writing fanfic of my OCs. (Art is fine!)

Oh I see! I'm sorry for asking. It's honestly for the best, I have no idea how she acts to be fully honest. I shall not! ^_^

On 10/12/2017 at 4:59 PM, TsundereKushami said:

Oh I see! I'm sorry for asking. It's honestly for the best, I have no idea how she acts to be fully honest. I shall not! ^_^

Thank you for being so understanding! :heart: