Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trying to get through winter without a single cold!

Joal 555

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joal 555

• Elektra

• NoV

• Ben Drowned

• 2 weeks later...

How're you holding out, Joal? :showoff:

To my credit, I'd say, despite my cold in november, I survived Christmas over at my step family with one people having the flu --go Elektra

43 minutes ago, Elektra said:

How're you holding out, Joal? :showoff:

Still going strong! Long way to go, but I'm pleased to have got this far.

Thanks for checking up.

:joal:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't gotten sick since like October 2015... Before that I hadn't gotten sick for about 3 years also. Sooooooo we'll seeeee! Ironically I do like being sick. I don't like spreading the sick / getting people around me sick... So because of that, I kind of don't care anymore... but in the past, I tried to get sick for years and never did lol. Now I'm just like... if it happens, it happens, and I'll try to deal with it. I don't really want to get sick, but I still kind of do. Not enough to fixate on it. 

Anyway, hope you make it through the cold season with zero sickness! It can be done, even when you're not dedicatedly washing your hands. But I think I'm a freakish case. 

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

I thought I was in trouble last week when my throat was a little sore for a day or two (which is often the prelude to a cold for me), but happily, nothing materialised.

I'm not sure that I've ever got as far as February before without succumbing at least once (and sometimes more often), but I'm actually starting to think I have an outside chance of pulling this off! When is winter officially over? It's probably 21 March, but I don't think I will feel safe until mid to late April, so there is still some way to go.

Just now, Joal 555 said:

When is winter officially over? It's probably 21 March, but I don't think I will feel safe until mid to late April, so there is still some way to go.

Of course, then you can get through spring, summer, and autumn without a cold as well! :P 

You're doing well, congrats:)

I'm ok too, but my partner just called to announce he got down with one and he arrives tomorrow night....trying not to give in to my paranoid germs freak personae !! I can make it too! Right?

• 1 month later...

Last night we moved our clocks forward, marking the official move to British Summer Time (because you know, it's really warm now...... :glare: ).

Anyway, as far as this thread is concerned, I consider that Winter is officially over and I have therefore succeeded! I don't recall if I have ever managed this before, but I certainly don't remember a previous Winter when I avoided any colds at all.

Of course, I am not immune to colds in the other seasons of the year, but for now I am happy to have achieved my goal of surviving the Winter.

Congrats @Joal 555! I'm another one of the few who survived this winter without getting a cold. Still can't believe it as the flu-season has been really bad this year - some of my colleagues and many students were badly ill for weeks.

Yay Joal!

It's technically spring here too, and I don't think I caught even one sniffle this winter so yay for me too!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeahhhh!! Go Joal

Well, I must say, same here : no cold since November (but honestly, just writing that down makes it  like...oh my God I'm getting superstitious!!! About this!!! Can't believe it lol)

I have to say, though, I went through 3 teeths infections, stomach problems, and mild depression...makes it kind'a hard to celebrate

Yeah, thanks Joal...My boss is -- I don't know how to put it. I'm facing harassment of some kind, and it's really hard to fight. law people basically will tell you "you are right, what they're doing is despicable, but if you fight them openly you'll lose." Not my type of scene.

Sorry, I'll stop here before high-jacking your thread !!

Keep going strong, and hurrah for our immune systems

• 5 months later...

Postscript....

After last winter's glorious triumph, it looks like it could be payback time! Here we are in early October and I already have a cold :glare:

That's all.

@Joal 555 bless you. Last year I had a couple of colds but this year none so far. I've only had the odd fits of sneezing and a few messy blows into my hankies 

8 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

Postscript....

After last winter's glorious triumph, it looks like it could be payback time! Here we are in early October and I already have a cold :glare:

That's all.

Feel better soon, Joal! :hug: 

I'm still standing. Last time I was sick was in March 2016. ^^

aw rip. get well soon joal!

Even if you got sick this season, I think it's still quite impressive that you made it through ANY cold and flu season without getting sick! 

On 10/8/2018 at 8:30 PM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

get well soon joal!

5 hours ago, MzMental said:

I think it's still quite impressive that you made it through ANY cold and flu season without getting sick! 

Thank you!

In fact, it was only a relatively tame and short-lived cold and I am fully recovered now (but I guess I have to count it as being sick for the purposes of this thread :glare: )

On 10/14/2018 at 2:27 AM, Joal 555 said:

Inďťż fact, itďťż was only a relatively tame and short-lived cold and I am fullyďťż recovďťżered nďťżďťżďťżoďťżďťżw

Glad you're feeling better! ^-^

• 1 month later...
sexyhankysneeze

I have officially not had a cold since this time last year even when I've been trying to catch one... apparently I'm now immune

I haven't had a cold since more than a year ago, although my workplace probably feels different when I occasionally call in sick without good reason. (Actually I'm sure they don't and they see right through it.)

It'll be interesting to see if colds start going around the office whether I catch one or not. My immune system is generally pretty good, thank God.